Poker Night (40k)

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Rahvin
Jedi Knight

Re: Poker Night (40k)

Post by Rahvin »

Jim Starluck wrote:
Academia Nut wrote:Also, I was actually tempted to change the dealer part way through the game to the sort of person who the gods might think they could cheat, but who would in fact have proven the sort of character who would have turned such cheating on its head. But I decided to leave all of the Chaos' gods getting their heads screwed with for another chapter.
Who would the alternate dealer have been, out of idle curiousity?
The Laughing God?

The Deceiver?

I think either would work, though the Deceiver would be out of place with a bunch of Warp entities.
"You were doing OK until you started to think."
-ICANT, creationist from evcforum.net
drakensis
Padawan Learner

Post by drakensis »

bobnik wrote:
drakensis wrote:I have a soft spot for poker game fics, having written this one, and this is a very good one.
I think you've got a typo somewhere there. You're not claiming authorship of this fic, right? :wtf:
Editted my post to correct that. I do apologise. the first 'this' should not be in there.
Firethorn
Youngling

Post by Firethorn »

Darn it all, was hoping to see the second part involving Cain on Risa! :banghead:
Skyfox120
Youngling

Post by Skyfox120 »

drakensis wrote:
bobnik wrote:
drakensis wrote:I have a soft spot for poker game fics, having written this one, and this is a very good one.
I think you've got a typo somewhere there. You're not claiming authorship of this fic, right? :wtf:
Editted my post to correct that. I do apologise. the first 'this' should not be in there.
I do believe Drakensis is refering to 'The night the house of cards was built' A naruto fic which he really needs to write more of :D
bobnik
Youngling

Post by bobnik »

Skyfox120 wrote:I do believe Drakensis is refering to 'The night the house of cards was built' A naruto fic which he really needs to write more of :D
I was going to ask if that was his. It's full of crack, but very funny. You can find it here.
English is truly a Chaotic language; it will mutate at the drop of a hat, unmercifully rend words from other languages, spreads like the fabled plagues of old and has bastard children with any other dialect it can get its grubby little syntax on.