Adding to my Transformers Display

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Adding to my Transformers Display

Post by Solauren »

I'm adding details to my transformers displays. Specifically interior walls for the 'Decepticon base'.
All of it was 3d printed on my Ender3V2. Painting is with Gundam markers. Graphics in the montor windows were graphic printed and added in.

The first wall is a Reactor Wall (at the top you can see them), with recharging stations.

This wall is the other side, with monitors and controls. The rest of the room is going to be 'soundwaves studio', and it will be populated by his minions (and probably an arcade game or two)

I've been asked why I still follow a few of the people I know on Facebook with 'interesting political habits and view points'.

It's so when they comment on or approve of something, I know what pages to block/what not to vote for.
Isolder74
Official SD.Net Ace of Cakes

Re: Adding to my Transformers Display

Post by Isolder74 »

Cool.

I see that the only one here right now is Mirage.
Hapan Battle Dragons Rule!
When you want peace prepare for war! --Confusious
That was disapointing ..Should we show this Federation how to build a ship so we may have worthy foes? Typhonis 1
The Prince of The Writer's Guild|HAB Spacewolf Tank General| God Bless America!
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Re: Adding to my Transformers Display

Post by Solauren »

They were not installed at the time ;)

I have to put the LED lights in properly first. Then I have to do the wall that seperates Shockwaves Lab from the center of the base.
I've been asked why I still follow a few of the people I know on Facebook with 'interesting political habits and view points'.

It's so when they comment on or approve of something, I know what pages to block/what not to vote for.