New Member Introductions

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Re: New Member Introductions

Post by LadyTevar »

3-Body Problem wrote: 2024-01-31 10:05pm Hello, I'm a long-time lurker and a first-time poster.

I'm not sure why one of my recent posts was approved and the other was flagged as being from a sleeper spambot. I thought my post about how impractical modern airships would be at replacing container shipping was on topic.

Anyway, nice to meet all of you.
That was my hiccup, and I apologize.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
3-Body Problem
Youngling

Post by 3-Body Problem »

LadyTevar wrote: 2024-02-02 11:05pm
3-Body Problem wrote: 2024-01-31 10:05pm Hello, I'm a long-time lurker and a first-time poster.

I'm not sure why one of my recent posts was approved and the other was flagged as being from a sleeper spambot. I thought my post about how impractical modern airships would be at replacing container shipping was on topic.

Anyway, nice to meet all of you.
That was my hiccup, and I apologize.
No worries.
ArvisTaljik
Redshirt

Post by ArvisTaljik »

Yo! Dunno why I never bothered to join here but figured I may as well after all this time :P

Long-time member of the general Star Wars modding community and currently working with Republic at War, a mod for Star Wars: Empire at War, to updated and refresh their visual elements.

Ship lore nerd, 3d and texture artist, been making game assets since ~2002 timeframe for various game types.
Venator forever! For the Republic! :D
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

ArvisTaljik wrote: 2024-02-11 06:16pm Yo! Dunno why I never bothered to join here but figured I may as well after all this time :P

Long-time member of the general Star Wars modding community and currently working with Republic at War, a mod for Star Wars: Empire at War, to updated and refresh their visual elements.

Ship lore nerd, 3d and texture artist, been making game assets since ~2002 timeframe for various game types.
Venator forever! For the Republic! :D
WELCOME!!

Unfortunately, while deleting about 20 Russian Spambot posts, I think I accidently deleted your post about the Republic at War in ARTS. :(
You could repost it under Gaming :(
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
The Sisko
Redshirt

Post by The Sisko »

I need to reintroduce myself, even though this might get me banned for sockpuppeting? Here it is. I am the owner of the Waddles McGee account which, I used when I was 14 or something. Made an absolute ass out of myself to the point that Mike himself called me out, I had several threads Hall of Shamed, and I decided to ban myself before I said something stupid and got banned. So, I took a page from one of Stark's posts, and randomly typed bullhockey into a window, then copy pasted it to change my password after changing my recovery email to something also totally random. Highlights include: being too stupid to recognize that you guys were joking when you told me to stalk a girl I had a crush on, making numerous shitposts about Trek vs Wars, about how you guys were being too mean to new members, and adding stupid comments to Trek posts that got Mike's attention.

I'm at your mercy.
"Now who's the one making games? I'm just better at playing them than you, little child." - Alucard, Hellsing Ultimate