Mother of F*ck, SU-27 Flanker 2.5 is SCHWEEET!

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Mother of F*ck, SU-27 Flanker 2.5 is SCHWEEET!

Post by MKSheppard »

I got mine for only $4.99, even though Amazon lists it as $9.95....

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/st ... 44-4539063

I took a Su-27 out for a spin, and the graphics engine makes even my
Pentium 1.4 Ghz and GeForce 4 scream like a bitch in prison.

This is worth the money if you're at all interested in russian hardware...
done by a team of Russian designers, even the HUD and instrumentation
can be shown in Cyrillic!
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

How's the learning curve? Is it similar to Falcon 4.0?
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

USAF Ace wrote:How's the learning curve? Is it similar to Falcon 4.0?
Probably.
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Ah Yes Flanker 2.5 I've always ment to give it a try when PC-Gamer gives a 91 to a Flight Sim you KNOW there is somthing good about it(Despite what they and others say 70s and 80s can be bought from PC-Gamer(Witness no MMORPG ever scored below that with them) but they have NEVER handed a 90+ away to any crapy game

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

If I had a worth while joystick I'd buy it, some how I doubt its a game you can play with the keyboard...

Say, whats that going down? Looks like either a C-17 or IL-76 but i can really tell.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956