If you were leader of your country, what would you do?

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Lusankya
ChiCom

Post by Lusankya »

Wayne Carey and all other AFL players, coaches, owners and commentators will be shot. Bruce McAveny, Eddie McGuire and Sam Newman fed to the specially trained "ball-biting lemurs".
Oh, leave the players (except for Wayne) alone! How many riots do you want? But I'll let you kill Bruce, Eddie and Sam.
Finally I will legalise all drugs and make them available over the counter at pharmacies. Dealers will be shot.
It'd save a lot of money. Not only would you not be spending all that money counteracting illegal drugs, but you'd also be able to tax them :)

But please, please, please don't make them too expensive. THat won't do anyone any good.
Rupert Murdoch will just be shot.
Sounds impractical. He's a US citizen. While I agree with the not being america's pacific bitch part, we don't want to end up like Iraq.
Next, like Lusankya, I would track down and jail/kill/reeducate every last member of Resistance.
I've been discussing this with a few other hopeful dictators of Australia. They all agree. WE've actually developed a few good ideas. :twisted:
All bogans, chiggers, ferals and other useless social minorities will be placed in labour camps and be forced to undergo permanent birth control measures.
yes! yes! yes! oooh. hang on. no! no! no! WE can't sound too much like Hitler just yet. :)
As will any little Aussie kids who think they are homies.
Sorry. I just had to laugh at the thought of them. I don't really have any views on the matter, though it seems harmless enough, so why bother with them?
"I would say that the above post is off-topic, except that I'm not sure what the topic of this thread is, and I don't think anybody else is sure either."
- Darth Wong
Free Durian - Last updated 27 Dec
"Why does it look like you are in China or something?" - havokeff
Cpt_Frank
Official SD.Net Evil Warsie Asshole

Post by Cpt_Frank »

Darth Wong wrote:New death penalty offenses:
  • Writing for Star Trek
  • Being part of a "boy band".
If I was the leader of my country, I would execute the capital punishment for those crimes personally, with a big sharp axe. :twisted:
Supermod