OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Ten Years Since Dennis Mullan (Ghost Rider) Disappeared

Post by MKSheppard »

He already has a Hall of Heroes/Memory thread here Link

But since it's a little bit over ten years since he disappeared, I figured I'd post this new thread here, because otherwise, my post would get lost.

RIP Dennis. I only hope we'll ever find out what happened to you.
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Re: Ten Years Since Dennis Mullan (Ghost Rider) Disappeared

Post by Batman »

I miss him. He was one of the few here I'd dare call a real friend
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Post by Broomstick »

I still think about him from time to time and wonder what happened to him, and if we'll ever know.

Wherever he is, I hope he is not suffering.
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. Leonard Nimoy.

Now I did a job. I got nothing but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character so let me make this abundantly clear. I do the job. And then I get paid.- Malcolm Reynolds, Captain of Serenity, which sums up my feelings regarding the lawsuit discussed here.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. - John F. Kennedy

Sam Vimes Theory of Economic Injustice
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

I know this is petty, but out of all the places to choose to do this. He does it in MY city. Like yea, shit ton of square miles and I wouldn't even know where to start to look for your damn fat ass.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Soontir C'boath wrote: 2021-04-27 03:50am I know this is petty, but out of all the places to choose to do this. He does it in MY city. Like yea, shit ton of square miles and I wouldn't even know where to start to look for your damn fat ass.
Can you go to the 17th District and give the following information to the detectives?
I am trying to get in touch with Detective Annamarie Bernagozzi, who handled the missing persons case for my friend Dennis Mullan back in 2011.

Could you forward the following message to her?

Thank you for whatever assistance you can provide.

#############################

Subject: Inquiry into a Missing Persons case you handled in 2011

Dear Ms Bernagozzi,

A little over ten years ago; on/around 2-3 January 2011; you were the lead detective for a missing persons case involving Dennis Mullan (DOB: 2 November 1974), an acquaintance of mine.

Has there been any movement in the ten years since he was last seen getting into a taxi at 5:17 PM on January 2, 2011 in front of the Millennium UN Hotel Plaza?

If not, how would I go about in having his case moved to the Cold Case Unit as a potential homicide?

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can offer,

[$NAME]
[$ADDRESS]
https://www1.nyc.gov/site/nypd/bureaus/ ... cinct.page
Contact Information
167 East 51st Street
New York, NY, 10022

Precinct: (212) 826-3211
Community Affairs: (212) 826-3228
Crime Prevention: (212) 826-3224 - Aloysius Sosic E-mail: aloysius.sosic@nypd.org
Domestic Violence Officer: (212) 826-3210 - E-mail
Youth Coordination Officer: (212) 826-3207 - E-mail
Auxiliary Coordinator: (212) 826-3216
Detective Squad: (212) 826-3206
Or you could call the Detective Squad for me. (I'm deaf).
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944