What other forums do you visit?

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Ubiquitous
Sith Devotee

What other forums do you visit?

Post by Ubiquitous »

What other web forums do you go to? It seams that a lot of faces here are from ASVS and SB, but are any of you members of other communities?

I mainly post at STGN, which is a forum I used to co-own before being tried for treason [don't ask :D], and several football forums [Soccer for you infidel ;)], however I have become bored of the usual communities that I post in, so I would like to widen my options [hence why I have been posting here].
XaLEv
Lore Monkey

Post by XaLEv »

B5Tech and SB.

| That one too.
|
|
|
V
Last edited by XaLEv on 2002-08-05 07:57pm, edited 1 time in total.
「かかっ―」
starfury
Jedi Master

Post by starfury »

TigerClaw sci-fi debate board
"a single death is a tragedy, a million deaths are a statistic"-Joseph Stalin

"No plan survives contact with the enemy"-Helmuth Von Moltke

"Women prefer stories about one person dying slowly. Men prefer stories of many people dying quickly."-Niles from Frasier.
Enlightenment
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Enlightenment »

Scifi meshes, 3DGladiators, Spacebattles, seven Usenet newsgroups.
It's not my place in life to make people happy. Don't talk to me unless you're prepared to watch me slaughter cows you hold sacred. Don't talk to me unless you're prepared to have your basic assumptions challenged. If you want bunnies in light, talk to someone else.
David
Moderator Emeritus

Post by David »

I used to visit the Jedi Council forum, and I own the fledgling Spacing Guild of Dune ezboard and Star Wars Imperium ezboard. Unfortunately no one visits them yet. :cry:
Datana
Jedi Master

Post by Datana »

I lurk in most places I go, but most of those I visit often. About five Usenet newsgroups (but not ASVS... at least, not yet), The Ethos, Improfanfic (dead, lately), Elite Fansubs, and occasionally the Jedi Council and Spacebattles (though the last is a very uncommon stomping ground for me).
Member of the Anti-PETA Anti-Fascist League
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

Here, SB and ASVS, of course.

ArsTechnica (computer/tech website), Slashdot (well, it's slashdot), Eyrie.net (fanfics), History Politics & Current Events (conservative-dominated, but lots of good discussions), Baen (book publisher)