What do you wear at home?

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Frank Hipper wrote:Crotchless clown suit.
8)
Jesus Christ!!
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Zero
Jedi Council Member
Location: Trying to find the divide between real memories and false ones.

Post by Zero »

I usually wear sweatpants and a T-shirt. I find them comfy, and they're the only kinds of pants flexible enough that I don't feel limited at all in my mobility. It also can get cold in the winter in Colorado.
Mlenk
Jedi Knight

Post by Mlenk »

In summer if I'm by myself I wear a wife-beater and shorts. If people are over I put on a t-shirt. In winter replace what I said above with sweatpants.
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

A latex maid outfit for mistress.

In reality, a dressing gown most of the time, putting on baggy jeans and a black tshirt at some point if there's other people in the house, otherwise, what's the point?
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

I often, if lounging about, go for something that's alright if company appears too. Black joggers and a black dressing gown.
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
theski
Sith Marauder

Post by theski »

Dalton wrote:
8)
Jesus Christ!!
ditto.. Crankers...... :shock:
Sudden power is apt to be insolent, sudden liberty saucy; that behaves best which has grown gradually.
NoXion
Padawan Learner

Post by NoXion »

I usually wear jeans/combats and a t-shirt, sometimes I put on a tatty old fleece jacket with broken zip if I'm a bit chilly. In the winter, since my house is poorly insulated I wear a sweater or woollen jumper as well.
Does it follow that I reject all authority? Perish the thought. In the matter of boots, I defer to the authority of the boot-maker - Mikhail Bakunin
Capital is reckless of the health or length of life of the laborer, unless under compulsion from society - Karl Marx
Pollution is nothing but the resources we are not harvesting. We allow them to disperse because we've been ignorant of their value - R. Buckminster Fuller
The important thing is not to be human but to be humane - Eliezer S. Yudkowsky

Nova Mundi, my laughable attempt at an original worldbuilding/gameplay project
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

There are days when its' shirt and jeans/shorts.

Thee are days when I come home from work, get out of the work clothes, and just steal one of Nitram's shirts to walk around in, either with or without pj bottoms (he loves those days)

There are lazy Sundays when we get out of bed and spend the whole day just in our robes, occassionally cuddling on the couch.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Sofia
Padawan Learner

Post by Sofia »

LadyTevar wrote:Thee are days when I come home from work, get out of the work clothes, and just steal one of Nitram's shirts to walk around in, either with or without pj bottoms (he loves those days)

There are lazy Sundays when we get out of bed and spend the whole day just in our robes, occassionally cuddling on the couch.
Oh man, I miss those days. (When I was living with my boyfriend). There's nothing quite as fun as stealing his clothes. The first thing I'd do when I got home from work was take off everything and sit around like that for a while until I got cold, and then I'd wear one of his fleeces or flannel shirts.

Now that I'm living with family, not so much. Usually pajama pants and a t shirt until I go out, then just whatever I wore to go out. I usually change into pj pants again when I come home, though.
Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you? (Walt Whitman)

"We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered." (Tom Stoppard)

Still here I carry my old delicious burdens/I carry them, men and women, I carry them with me wherever I go/I swear it is impossible for me to get rid of them/I am fill'd with them, and I will fill them in return. (Whitman)
Macunaima
Padawan Learner

Post by Macunaima »

Nothing fancy... most of the time, T-shirts and shorts, or if it's cold, sweatpants.
Kathryn
Youngling

Post by Kathryn »

Usually just stuff that I sleep in. Sometimes I'm really tired so I just sleep with jeans on.

Delicious... :roll:
Sofia
Padawan Learner

Post by Sofia »

Kathryn wrote:Sometimes I'm really tired so I just sleep with jeans on.
Oh! So uncomfy!

:? *alarmed*
Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you? (Walt Whitman)

"We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered." (Tom Stoppard)

Still here I carry my old delicious burdens/I carry them, men and women, I carry them with me wherever I go/I swear it is impossible for me to get rid of them/I am fill'd with them, and I will fill them in return. (Whitman)
Argosh
Jedi Knight

Post by Argosh »

Dalton wrote:
8)
Jesus Christ!!
Wow! they sell that kind of suits?! :P

I usually wear something comfortable.
--
Don't make me use uppercase...
Alferd Packer
Sith Marauder

Post by Alferd Packer »

I usually rock shorts and a tshirt in the summer, and I make it a point to wear my flippity-flops whenever possible.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance--that principle is contempt prior to investigation." -Herbert Spencer

"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain." - Schiller, Die Jungfrau von Orleans, III vi.
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Whatever I'm wearing out that day, if I decided I'm not going outside on any particular day I wear my pj's all day. Whatever time it is, I'm always covered up cause well, we have kids.
dragon
Sith Marauder

Post by dragon »

Lets see if no is around then nothing for me and my wife. If someone comes by then I usally have a pair of shorts and my wife wears a tee shirt and panties (which is fairly normal female attaire here in germany).
Darth Lucifer
Jedi Council Member

Post by Darth Lucifer »

Rye wrote:A latex maid outfit for mistress.
Dammit, you beat me to it! Seconded. :twisted:

In reality, I try to dress according to the temperature and try not to run the A/C. Much of the time, I'm in my work uniform (T-shirt, black Dickies). When not in uniform, jeans and a t-shirt do just fine for me. If I feel like wearing something girly, I have an ankle length velour skirt with slits up both sides.

Shoes in the house are a no-no, but I have a pair of thong sandals or just wear socks if I'm not barefoot.
Nub
Youngling

Post by Nub »

1-up Nintendo pajama pants, and my oversized Twisp and Catsby t-shirt.

My roommate, however, is more often seen in his boxers than in clothing.
Mr. T
Jedi Knight

Post by Mr. T »

Usually with no company PJ's or trackpants and a sweatshirt or t-shirt. If they get any stains on them.....meh.
"If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one? "
-Abraham Lincoln

"I pity the fool!"
- The one, the only, Mr. T :)
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

theski wrote:
Dalton wrote:
8)
Jesus Christ!!
ditto.. Crankers...... :shock:
:lol:

Ain't I a stinker?
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
NeoGoomba
Sith Devotee

Post by NeoGoomba »

Around the apartment, I'm usually in sweats and one of my many dorky comic book t-shirts. No need to wear nice crap when its just me
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know...tomorrow."
-Agent Kay
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

Jeans and whatever t-shirt i pull out of the drawer. If i don't plan on leaving the house at all that day i can usually get away with old t-shirt my pajama shorts and enormous novelty tiger slippers.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
Vendetta
Emperor's Hand

Post by Vendetta »

T-shirt and jeans. Occasionally shorts.

Blobbing around in my underwear (or less) is reserved for special occasions.
The Aliens
Keeper of the Lore
Location: hovering high up above, making home movies for the folks back home.

Post by The Aliens »

School uniform, unless for some reason I have to go out on a weeknight- other than that just regular street clothes, albeit ones that fit more poorly or are in uglier colours than my general day wear.
| Lorekeeper | EBC |
| SEGNOR | Knights |

..French....................Music..................
|::::::::|::::::::|::::::::|::::::::|
.................Comics...................Fiction..
felineki
Infantile Brat

Post by felineki »

Same thing I always wear: tshirt and jeans.

Oh, and I have to agree about jeans being uncomfortable to sleep in. If the waether's warm, I usually just sleep in my underwear, but it its cold, I'll always sleep in sweatpants. Much, much better than jeans for sleeping in.
I'm a trolling moron and my E-mail is mbiddinger@mchsi.com