[Discussion] Purges: Plausible Deniability

Moderator: CmdrWilkens

Surlethe
HATES GRADING

[Discussion] Purges: Plausible Deniability

Post by Surlethe »

Have you heard the news? A mass slaughter of worthless net-zero contributors -- such a horror! Let us, my fellow Senators, pass a resolution condemning such actions in the future! Let us erect such a wall of red tape that the Administration will have no choice but to go arou- err, prosecute to the fullest extent of the law the murderers who have done such a thing! Let us shout from the rooftops and cry from the towers that stardestroyer.net is no home to such barbarians! Our purges are honorable and just, executed in full daylight and buried in marked graves!

What say ye, my comrades?
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Don't worry, projects are already in effect to disband the Senate and let the regional governors have direct control over the forums.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

I'm sorry, Surlethe, but you have been asked to report to the nearest Citizen Assisted Suicide Booth by 1800hours.

Please have a nice day.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

The Hipper Canned Pet Food Concern, Hipperco's "Holiday Kanned Ham", and Frank's Fantastick Frankfurters have no comment on these events.
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

mmm, soylent green

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

Ghost Rider wrote:Don't worry, projects are already in effect to disband the Senate and let the regional governors have direct control over the forums.
Can I be reinstated back to Moff if that happens? :P
Connor MacLeod
Sith Apprentice

Post by Connor MacLeod »

ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THE EVILS INHERENT IN THE SYSTEM!

Good, we need more of those. To commemorate this event, I will have a newer, bigger, starship of mass destruction buitl and dedicated to their memories.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

any plans for doing something to those like Marina or Ace Pace who seem to bring in negative sum posters? (of course Ando brings in supermod goddesses)

nothing against you Dutchess, I just remember that Ray Cav, and Ted joined ASVS and then here in short order because of finding out that you posted on ASVS from another site... Not to mention the whole Weyon of Borg comming in from Space Battles to ASVS just to harrass you....

::shudders::s
Last edited by The Yosemite Bear on 2008-06-08 07:37pm, edited 1 time in total.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

What? The corpses are delicious after a couple weeks of hickory-smoking and honey-curing. I refuse to condemn a regular supply of nutrition.
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!