[Discussion] "6 Days, Bitch" Avatars

Moderator: CmdrWilkens

Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

As we enter the twilight of this issue, I shall point out a message sent to me by a constituent via PM:
This 6 Day AV stuff is silly, but if you feel like pointing it out in the Senate, some of us have used it merely cause the Senate has decided to make an issue out of it. In essence, to spurn the Senate because of what seems like a recent history of making mountains out of molehills.
The 6-Day War issue will sunset by the end of this day, but it is worth noting that a few people adopted the avs in passive protest of the appearance of a manufactured crisis.
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Post by The Duchess of Zeon »

I don't see much actual issue being made of it on the part of the Senate. I certainly thought it was no big deal at all.
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Post by The Duchess of Zeon »

If anyone still has one of these avatars up now that the anniversary is over, I say the administrators get to have a field day replacing them with something humiliating.
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.