Chick and Jews

SLAM: debunk creationism, pseudoscience, and superstitions. Discuss logic and morality.

Moderator: Alyrium Denryle

Yogi
Jedi Council Member

Chick and Jews

Post by Yogi »

Jews suck! http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0014/0014_01.asp

no, Jews rock! http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1000/1000_01.asp

And I thought finding a contradiction would be hard . . .
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

Holy Fuck, Chick IS an idiot! Stop the Presses! Call the President! Don't forget to feed my fish!
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

I've heard that in the first track, Chick originally had Rabbi Waxman shown burning in Hell near the end.

Supposedly, he received so many complaints about it that he deleted the panel from the current version.

It woudn't surprise me if that was true.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Evil Jerk
Moderator Emeritus
Location: In the Castle of Pain on the Mountain of Death beyond the River of Fire

Post by Evil Jerk »

And now we return to Star Trek, "Chick's Brain"

McCoy: The body's intact, but there's no mind!

Kirk: The aliens stole Chick's brain!

Aliens: No. No we didn't.

McCoy: They're right Jim. Jack Chick never had a brain to begin with.

Spock: Fascinating, but not uncommon among your species.

Kirk: Well what good is he to us then?

McCoy: Target practise.

Spock: That is the logical usage for a man such as Chick, Captain.

*Chick gets vaporised by a phaser*

Entire universe: Yay!
Evil Horseman, ready to torment the damned!

YOU SHALL BE AS GODS
YOU SHALL BE AS GODS
YOU SHALL BE AS GODS
Am I annoying you yet?
YOU SHALL BE AS GODS
Newtonian Fury
Padawan Learner

Post by Newtonian Fury »

There's actually a very simple explaination for this. First of all, has any of you heard that Christian fundamentalists are supporting Israel? The story has appeared in many magazines and News programs(including Times and 60 Minutes). Christian fundies want Jews to have all of Israel because this event signals the Second Coming. Yes, they want the bloodbath, death, and war of many people. Here, 2/3 of the Jews will die, and the rest will convert to Christianity. And supposedly, the world will become a Christian paradise.

Now, fundies like Falwell and Chick obviously want this shit. That's why they support Israel and the ruthless suppression of the Palestinians. Chick probably got "orders" from his higher ups(i.e. even stupider people) to post pro-Israel crap. It's a wonder that his breed of intolerance is still around, wasting oxygen.
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Chick seems to think that the Jews droped the Ball but thats okey they can still surive a purpose while going to hell :evil:

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
starfury
Jedi Master

Post by starfury »

There's actually a very simple explaination for this. First of all, has any of you heard that Christian fundamentalists are supporting Israel? The story has appeared in many magazines and News programs(including Times and 60 Minutes). Christian fundies want Jews to have all of Israel because this event signals the Second Coming. Yes, they want the bloodbath, death, and war of many people. Here, 2/3 of the Jews will die, and the rest will convert to Christianity. And supposedly, the world will become a Christian paradise.
that is the biggest Irony of all, all of these fundies wanting Israel to survive but couldn't care less for the jews themselves, they need it for their damm holy paradise to appear:roll:
"a single death is a tragedy, a million deaths are a statistic"-Joseph Stalin

"No plan survives contact with the enemy"-Helmuth Von Moltke

"Women prefer stories about one person dying slowly. Men prefer stories of many people dying quickly."-Niles from Frasier.
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

I reitirate.

Jack Chick is fucking crack smoking donkey fucker.

I bet that Jack Chick isn't even his real name and he just changed it to get the JC initials. Fucktard.
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

And he's like 70 years old. My God, why can't he have a fucking heart attack?
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

IIRC the Bible says that God created the universe. But Chick says Jesus created the universe. How can the son of God create the Universe 6000+ years (if your a fundie, if you have an IQ >5 then you know it's millions of years) before he is born? Just WTF is going on here?
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

I just read the second one and i am pissed off!

He slags off Englnd big style! He goes on about the British Empire falling, but has there ever been an Isreali Empire? Hell no! Britain's finished as a world power? Riiiiiight :roll: .

Mr Chick:

:evil: YOU GO TO HELL! YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE! :evil:
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

Anyone else find that whole bit about the US being a servant of the UN rather ironic?
The End of Suburbia
-Robert Moses

HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

Anyone else find that whole bit about the US being a servant of the UN rather ironic?
The End of Suburbia
-Robert Moses

victorhadin
Padawan Learner

Post by victorhadin »

Dunno. You got a linkey?
"Aw hell. We ran the Large-Eddy-Method-With-Allowances-For-Random-Divinity again and look; the flow separation regions have formed into a little cross shape. Look at this, Fred!"

"Blasted computer model, stigmatizing my aeroplane! Lower the Induced-Deity coefficient next time."
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Chick has a big decision to make. Sure, we should "Love the Jewish People", but they didn't accept Christ! They're going to go to Hell! I wonder if Chick even cares about such massive contradictions in the Bible. "Love the Jewish People" came out 2 years after "Where's Rabbi Waxman?", so Chick must have found that Bible verse, ignored all his past works, and mindlessly follow the quote.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Whose got the worst continunuity:
Chick
or
B&B ?
Hammerman! Hammer!
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Quite Cyril

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

Is KJA in the running?
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.