EXTRA! HITLER PUPPET OF VATICAN! Pope conquers Europe!

SLAM: debunk creationism, pseudoscience, and superstitions. Discuss logic and morality.

Moderator: Alyrium Denryle

HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

EXTRA! HITLER PUPPET OF VATICAN! Pope conquers Europe!

Post by HemlockGrey »

http://www.chick.com/reading/books/153/153_03.asp

Frankly, if the only people the servant of Satan can beat are French, I'm not terribly fearful of him.
Last edited by HemlockGrey on 2002-10-21 08:28pm, edited 1 time in total.
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Re: EXTRA! HITLER PUPPET OF VATICAN! Pope conquers Europe!

Post by Stormbringer »

Cyril wrote:Frankly, if the only people the servant of Satan can beat are France, I'm not terribly fearful.
If they had conquered somebody with a back bone that would frighten me a little more.
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Franco, Mussy and Hitler puppets of the Roman Catholic Church....

Why they killed all those Jews I see he leaves out and all the other nasty stuff...

Does this mean Chick thinks the French are the holy people or what? Its such complete jibberush its hard to understand any vauge reasoing

A cat sleeping on a keyboard could probably write somthing clearing that his BS logic
Sample Shit Logic
The communist party was created by the Vatican to destroy one of her greatest enemies, the Russian Orthodox church.
Why oh why can't a city bus hit Chick today?
Last edited by Mr Bean on 2002-10-21 11:00pm, edited 1 time in total.

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Because God likes torturing us with his existance. :x
JADAFETWA
Evil Jerk
Moderator Emeritus
Location: In the Castle of Pain on the Mountain of Death beyond the River of Fire

Post by Evil Jerk »

I wish to know the location of the world Chick's mind resides in, so that I may destroy it utterly.
Evil Horseman, ready to torment the damned!

YOU SHALL BE AS GODS
YOU SHALL BE AS GODS
YOU SHALL BE AS GODS
Am I annoying you yet?
YOU SHALL BE AS GODS
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Evil Jerk wrote:I wish to know the location of the world Chick's mind resides in, so that I may destroy it utterly.
That pre-supposes he actually has a functioning mind.
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Chick's anti-Catholic and Anti-Semetic garbage just pisses me off.

He's one of those fundies that are so seething in hatred, that they equate Catholics with Satanists and idol-worshippers. And for some reason, Jews are damned to Hell just because they're Jewish.

God, I can't wait until he's dead. Then he can be sent to Hell for his "Good Work for the Lord."
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Newtonian Fury
Padawan Learner

Post by Newtonian Fury »

However, it is true the the Catholic did not do anything to stop it. It did not denounce Hitler's actions. But Chick here has wildly distorted the facts to fit his deranged fundamentalist scheme. I wonder what kind of fuck-nut buys this crap...
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

y The Dolphin wrote:Chick's anti-Catholic and Anti-Semetic garbage just es me off.

He's one of those fundies that are so seething in hatred, that they equate Catholics with Satanists and idol-worshippers. And for some reason, Jews are damned to Hell just because they're Jewish.

God, I can't wait until he's . Then he can be sent to Hell for his "Good Work for the Lord."
I think Chick is jealous, because you don't see Jews pumping out garbage like this.

It's amazing how people can write entire books based on misguided intents.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Um, is there a reason why my quoted text turned out like that?
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

I actually enjoy Chick tracts for their comedic value. Anyone who takes them seriously is a brain donor. I`m especially fond of the one he has about the KJV 1611 bible, it tickles me. :twisted:
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Newtonian Fury wrote:However, it is true the the Catholic did not do anything to stop it. It did not denounce Hitler's actions. But Chick here has wildly distorted the facts to fit his deranged fundamentalist scheme. I wonder what kind of fuck-nut buys this crap...
Indeed. Though I may point out that it isn't like the Catholics could do anything offically. Denounciation would have resulted in Catholic extermination which did happen, John Paul II was often persucted anyone. Anyway, they did smuggle Jews too Spain, and onwards tpo America, anything else would have resulted in Church destruction, but who says that bad thing. :twisted:
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Also, I like how he forgets to mention why Fransico didn't fight too defend the faith if they were all united. Hmmmm*Sarcastic blinking* :P

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

As to Hitler being a puppet of the Vatican, that's just laughable, since he attempted to wipe out religon all together, except for the state-sponsered religion stating that he was, essentially, God. How's that for an Ego?
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Singuler Quartet wrote:As to Hitler being a puppet of the Vatican, that's just laughable, since he attempted to wipe out religon all together, except for the state-sponsered religion stating that he was, essentially, God. How's that for an Ego?
Except for Chick's then again I'm an compulsive liar & Chick didn't form his own religion just hijacked Fundism and he didn't expect too kill the Jews lose a war and be forgive. j/k. But really I want some of Chick's shit he smokes.
Last edited by Raptor 597 on 2002-10-22 09:02pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Captain Lennox wrote:
Singuler Quartet wrote:As to Hitler being a puppet of the Vatican, that's just laughable, since he attempted to wipe out religon all together, except for the state-sponsered religion stating that he was, essentially, God. How's that for an Ego?
Except for Chick's then again I'm an compulsive liar. But really I want some of Chick's shit he smokes.
I wouldn't touch what he smokes. It's killing enough brain cells and why would you do that to yourself?
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Stormbringer wrote:
Captain Lennox wrote:
Except for Chick's then again I'm an compulsive liar. But really I want some of Chick's shit he smokes.
I wouldn't touch what he smokes. It's killing enough brain cells and why would you do that to yourself?
Carry, a reserve, before if I were too lose my wars and have being tried standing on the execution area, quickly light up, and be too dumb too remember what happens.

Mr. B
Jedi Knight

Post by Mr. B »

I didn't think Chick could get any more bigoted, then I read the page. Blaming catholics for WW2, he must have been smoking battery acid.
"I got so high last night I figured out how clouds work." - the miracle of marijuana

Legalize It!

Proud Member of the local 404 Professional Cynics Union.

"Every Revolution carries within it the seeds of its own destruction."-Dune
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Mr. B wrote:I didn't think Chick could get any more bigoted, then I read the page. Blaming catholics for WW2, he must have been smoking battery acid.
You can make a case for Japan having a claim to the city Jerusalem, who knows what twisted anti logic spewed forth from this carbon based waste of matter and life.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956