More Anazlized

SLAM: debunk creationism, pseudoscience, and superstitions. Discuss logic and morality.

Moderator: Alyrium Denryle

Which have We seen too much of?

Zapruder
50%
Asteriod Sequence
10%
This Shot clearly shows that the asteriod was struck by the Death Star hiding in the Gassy Neybula -STFU Dorkstar
40%

Total votes: 10

The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

More Anazlized

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

I was just recalling one of my first debating encounters with DS in his previous incarnation as Guardian 2000.

Two of the most Anazlized sections of film on the Internet.

Subject 1:
Depicts the motorcade traveling through Dallas on Nov. 22nd 1963. Torn down to the micro image, to find and refute evidence of a consipacy, or to show if the shots came from behind or from the "Grassy Knoll"

Subject 2:
Depicts a gaint space naval vessel demolishing a small asteriod with one of it's triaitary weapons. Torn apart in SW vs. ST commentary, as the basis for all SW firepower calcs, prior to the introduction of the ICS.

Both have had a large following and many nutcases and many sane people dissect them. So which do you think has been over analized?

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Mr. B
Jedi Knight

Post by Mr. B »

The Zapruder film was the basis for an entire movie JFK. But the asteroid scene is also very scrutinized.

That film is probably the more controvertial. BTW Oswald didn't kill Kennedy it was DarkStar.
"I got so high last night I figured out how clouds work." - the miracle of marijuana

Legalize It!

Proud Member of the local 404 Professional Cynics Union.

"Every Revolution carries within it the seeds of its own destruction."-Dune
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Head exploded trying to figure out D.S.'s "Logic" ehh?

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

DarkStar wasn't alive then. It must have been... DarkStar Sr.!
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

JFK all the way considering no one ever did a Soild Snake into Geroge Lucus house and stole the Orgional Proofs of the Movies to Compare..

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton