Need help on a political issue.

Get advice, tips, or help with science or religion debates that you are currently participating in.

Moderator: Alyrium Denryle

ray245
Emperor's Hand

Need help on a political issue.

Post by ray245 »

Well, I've been over to this forum and decided to ask them their opinion in regards about china and india in comparision.

I've tried to use some of the people's original post down here to aid me in the debate as I am a weak debater.

From what alot of people is saying over that the forum over there, a paper democracy like india is better than china simply because it has a democratic constitution.

So any ideas on how to defend the ideas that a autocratic government is better than a paper democracy with lots of religous influence?
ray245
Emperor's Hand

Post by ray245 »

Ted C
Sith Marauder

Post by Ted C »

I'd start with a comparison of what their constitutions say versus what their governments actually do. Actions speak louder than words, as it were.
"This is supposed to be a happy occasion... Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who."
-- The King of Swamp Castle, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

"Nothing of consequence happened today. " -- Diary of King George III, July 4, 1776

"This is not bad; this is a conspiracy to remove happiness from existence. It seeks to wrap its hedgehog hand around the still beating heart of the personification of good and squeeze until it is stilled."
-- Chuck Sonnenburg on Voyager's "Elogium"