SD.net's World OOC/Discussion thread MK V

Create, read, or participate in text-based RPGs

Moderators: Thanas, Steve

Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

SD.net's World OOC/Discussion thread MK V

Post by Mr Bean »

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
K. A. Pital
Glamorous Commie

Post by K. A. Pital »

Well, there's a lot of stupid cult-loving people in this world as well :lol: that's what we found out, thanks Shroom! :lol: Your plots are always the bestest. :lol:
Lì ci sono chiese, macerie, moschee e questure, lì frontiere, prezzi inaccessibile e freddure
Lì paludi, minacce, cecchini coi fucili, documenti, file notturne e clandestini
Qui incontri, lotte, passi sincronizzati, colori, capannelli non autorizzati,
Uccelli migratori, reti, informazioni, piazze di Tutti i like pazze di passioni...

...La tranquillità è importante ma la libertà è tutto!
Assalti Frontali
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Post by Fingolfin_Noldor »

Stas Bush wrote:Well, there's a lot of stupid cult-loving people in this world as well :lol: that's what we found out, thanks Shroom! :lol: Your plots are always the bestest. :lol:
Well, when you have a boogeyman, someone will bound to take advantage of it.

They will be watched though. I'm still deliberating whether to forcibly disband the Crusaders, or force them to swear again their loyalty to me. Then they will melt into the background and not appear in public.

What I will do with them is something kept secret of course. :wink:
STGOD: Byzantine Empire
Your spirit, diseased as it is, refuses to allow you to give up, no matter what threats you face... and whatever wreckage you leave behind you.
Kreia
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Post by Fingolfin_Noldor »

EDIT: Technically, the Crusaders aren't a cult. Just a more militant bunch of Orthodox Christians.
STGOD: Byzantine Empire
Your spirit, diseased as it is, refuses to allow you to give up, no matter what threats you face... and whatever wreckage you leave behind you.
Kreia
DarthShady
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarthShady »

Stas Bush wrote:Well, there's a lot of stupid cult-loving people in this world as well :lol: that's what we found out, thanks Shroom! :lol: Your plots are always the bestest. :lol:
Indeed.

And now we are going to make this shit even more interesting. :twisted:
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

*feeds Bean to hungry kittens*

(hey cats will immediatly predate on a dead human companion, dogs wait till all the other food sources are exhausted.)

now to the game, why is it that the discussion threads are growing faster then the actual RP?

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Because we scheme villainously and plot and connive! Mu-ha-ha-ha! :twisted: :P :lol:
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Uh...okay, so how many levels are to this conspiracy, huh? :P

Shady's tale sounds like those conspiracy theorists who tie every single event anywhere into a giant web of lies planned three hundred years ahead by the Illuminati.

:P

And the acronym is retarded. I can't treat a villain seriously if all he cares about is having an awesome acronym.

Besides, SERPENT is just another fucking snake. Shep, I'll need to borrow that 280mm piece :)
JULY 20TH 1969 - The day the entire world was looking up

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- NEIL ARMSTRONG, MISSION COMMANDER, APOLLO 11

Signature dedicated to the greatest achievement of mankind.

MILDLY DERANGED PHYSICIST does not mind BREAKING the SOUND BARRIER, because it is INSURED. - Simon_Jester considering the problems of hypersonic flight for Team L.A.M.E.
DarthShady
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarthShady »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Because we scheme villainously and plot and connive! Mu-ha-ha-ha! :twisted: :P :lol:
Indeed. Mu-ha-ha-ha! :twisted:
And the acronym is retarded. I can't treat a villain seriously if all he cares about is having an awesome acronym.
The rule of awesome cannot be denied. *points at Shroom* :lol: 8)
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

DarthShady wrote: The rule of awesome cannot be denied. *points at Shroom* Laughing Cool
Uh, yeah, but Shroom is all about goofing off, while SERPENT is supposedly about assassination and infiltration and ruling the world. If they wanted a cool name, they could've just called themselves Serpent without making it a retarded acronym.

Worst villain ever. Besides, they're incompetent. They should've killed Shroom, then me, then plunged several members into civil war at once. Since they only hit you, the rest of the FUN could intervene.

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.

MILDLY DERANGED PHYSICIST does not mind BREAKING the SOUND BARRIER, because it is INSURED. - Simon_Jester considering the problems of hypersonic flight for Team L.A.M.E.
DarthShady
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarthShady »

PeZook wrote:
DarthShady wrote: The rule of awesome cannot be denied. *points at Shroom* Laughing Cool
Uh, yeah, but Shroom is all about goofing off, while SERPENT is supposedly about assassination and infiltration and ruling the world. If they wanted a cool name, they could've just called themselves Serpent without making it a retarded acronym.

Worst villain ever. Besides, they're incompetent. They should've killed Shroom, then me, then plunged several members into civil war at once. Since they only hit you, the rest of the FUN could intervene.
You can't intervene if you don't know about them.

And their incompetence is made so by the game rules. I don't have your permission to kill you, do i? :lol: :wink:
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

DarthShady wrote: You can't intervene if you don't know about them.
I will find out, though :)

And naturally become suspicious of the tall tale.
DarthShady wrote: And their incompetence is made so by the game rules. I don't have your permission to kill you, do i? Laughing
Well, they could've at least tried to co-ordinate something :P

DarthShady
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarthShady »

Well, they could've at least tried to co-ordinate something Razz
Don't give me ideas. :twisted: :D
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Let's just say that those Shady agents were smoking some shrooms and felt like turning Serpent into an acronym.

The organization could just be 'Serpent'.

Now Shroom has mulled over this and has now become convinced of the conspiracy!

Shroomanians are a nutty lot. They might look all loony tunes, but they have layers... like an onion. Underneath that, they're all thinking and braining and smarty. And under that, well, who knows?
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Let's just tie them to that anarchist organization and say they in reality want to destroy all forms of authority and have the strongest and most fit survive. Like the Shadows ;)

Hey...Shadows...Shadow Empire? SHIT!

*runs for the Red Phone*

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

OR combine them with that existentialistic philosophical bullshit I prattled on a while ago.

What is real?

Is there truth in this New World? Can you believe in all of your memories? What is life...?

The red pill, or the blue pill?

King Paul is the Oracle, you must eat his cookies!
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:OR combine them with that existentialistic philosophical bullshit I prattled on a while ago.

What is real?

Is there truth in this New World? Can you believe in all of your memories? What is life...?

The red pill, or the blue pill?

King Paul is the Oracle, you must eat his cookies!
Jesus, no. That pretentious bullshit ruins stories fast.

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Of course, we'd play it for laughs. Or those dweebs could be among the pawns, another casualty in the list. We know tight leather leads to short lifespans, being hazardous to ones health. Especially for albinos or Keanu Reeves.

:lol:
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Coiler
Jedi Knight

Post by Coiler »

PeZook wrote: Jesus, no. That pretentious bullshit ruins stories fast.
Agreed completely.

In other news, the ships I ordered from Byzantium should be ready by now.
Visitor of five museum ships.
DarthShady
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarthShady »

PeZook wrote:Let's just tie them to that anarchist organization and say they in reality want to destroy all forms of authority and have the strongest and most fit survive. Like the Shadows ;)

Hey...Shadows...Shadow Empire? SHIT!

*runs for the Red Phone*
Oh no it's happening again. They will bomb us.

*hides under table* :lol:

I'm cool with whatever you guys want, just don't bomb me again. :wink:

Oh and i will edit out the stupid acronym.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

DarthShady wrote:Oh and i will edit out the stupid acronym.
Fuck you, I made that acronym just for yoU! :cry:
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
DarthShady
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarthShady »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:
DarthShady wrote:Oh and i will edit out the stupid acronym.
Fuck you, I made that acronym just for yoU! :cry:
Hey man i like it but we have to go with the flow. :wink:
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

We can have Shady call them 'Serpents' and Shroom, in all his wisdom, decides it would be cooler if the evil dudes' name is actually an acronym. Everyone in the conference groans at him.
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Also, I sleeps now. But now that I have settled my accounts with Sultan and Shady, I probably ought to pay King Paul and the PeZookians a visit.
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Also, I sleeps now. But now that I have settled my accounts with Sultan and Shady, I probably ought to pay King Paul and the PeZookians a visit.
Yeah, we could use some soothing presence.

*glares at egg splattering against an RPG-proof window*

...a really, really soothing presence.