SD.net's World OOC/Discussion thread MK V

Create, read, or participate in text-based RPGs

Moderators: Thanas, Steve

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Might as well contract ProTec and Dark Liquid to guard Comona. Give the Indhopals something to do. And some eco-heads to bust.
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
K. A. Pital
Glamorous Commie

Post by K. A. Pital »

Stas - I hope you don't mind the bit about OMON troopers being deployed to Korolev?
Of course not.

Considering that in reality, eco-nuts managed to attack a nuclear plant with a missile (it was under construction, but still) I have no reservations about protecting important high-tech complexes.
Lì ci sono chiese, macerie, moschee e questure, lì frontiere, prezzi inaccessibile e freddure
Lì paludi, minacce, cecchini coi fucili, documenti, file notturne e clandestini
Qui incontri, lotte, passi sincronizzati, colori, capannelli non autorizzati,
Uccelli migratori, reti, informazioni, piazze di Tutti i like pazze di passioni...

...La tranquillità è importante ma la libertà è tutto!
Assalti Frontali
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Who the fuck authorized Coiler's men to set foot in Canissia prepare to start killing their puppies and kittens?
Well, if he doesn't respond within 24hrs, or if Coyote doesn't give him permission, bombs will start falling on ministry buildings.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
Coiler
Jedi Knight

Post by Coiler »

Lonestar wrote: Well, if he doesn't respond within 24hrs, or if Coyote doesn't give him permission, bombs will start falling on ministry buildings.
I have responded. My troops are back in their base at Pearl Point. They will not leave it until Canissia's government gives permission. Is that enough?
Visitor of five museum ships.
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Shinn Langley Soryu wrote:Here's a rough draft of a counter-ultimatum that the Duchy of Langley may issue to the GENITAL:
AN ULTIMATUM TO THE PROVISIONAL ARMED FACTION OF THE GENERAL INTENTION TO ABOLISH LABTESTING ANIMAL RIGHTS GROUP

GIVEN that the General Intention to Abolish Labtesting considers its fellow human beings to be of less value than animals...

GIVEN that the General Intention to Abolish Labtesting is more than willing to resort to criminal actions in order to advance its own agendas...

GIVEN that the General Intention to Abolish Labtesting is also hypocritical in that it is willing to deliberately cause the deaths of thousands, if not millions, of animals simply to make a point...

...IT IS THUS DETERMINED that the General Intention to Abolish Labtesting must restore the natural balance to the world by releasing Miss Jia, consort of King Arik Coyotus-I of the People's Republic of Canissia, and surrendering its members peacefully to Canissian law enforcement officials.

The General Intention to Abolish Labtesting shall pay the price for its transgressions against the state of Canissia and against humanity in general, and who better to judge the GENITAL than those humans who recogize their crimes for what they are and put a stop to the cruelty of their wayward peers through immediate action--

To show that we are serious, we of the Duchy of Langley have interned all members of the General Intention to Abolish Labtesting operating within our borders. The vast majority of these operatives have lengthy criminal records and have already been charged with and convicted of various crimes, such as arson, vandalism, inciting riots, aggravated assault, and attempted murder. The Langley National Police will publically execute one GENITAL operative every hour, on the hour.

If no action is taken within 48 hours to meet these demands, the lives of the remaining GENITAL operatives in our custody will be forfeit.
What do you think?
That's cool! Toss their own crap back at 'em! :D
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Since when did you get the idea to station troops in foreign countries without their permission, anywhoo? You ought to ask permission or PM dudes first.
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Stas Bush wrote: Of course not.

Considering that in reality, eco-nuts managed to attack a nuclear plant with a missile (it was under construction, but still) I have no reservations about protecting important high-tech complexes.
I thought so, but since it was role-playing RT authorities, I decided I'd ask anyway :D

Shroom, this is a good idea about Comona. I've been thinking of a way to repay Indophal for their role in bringing my rogue intel officer in, and this may just be it. And we need tight security there - since there's a massive construction project underway there, there's a lot of opportunity for sabotage of various kind. Still, I think Selene 1A-bis is more offensive to the, seeing as we killed the last chimp we tried to launch and all :)

Perhaps we should freeze preparations so as not to piss those guys off even more? I wouldn't want Selene to cause them to murder Jia...
JULY 20TH 1969 - The day the entire world was looking up

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- NEIL ARMSTRONG, MISSION COMMANDER, APOLLO 11

Signature dedicated to the greatest achievement of mankind.

MILDLY DERANGED PHYSICIST does not mind BREAKING the SOUND BARRIER, because it is INSURED. - Simon_Jester considering the problems of hypersonic flight for Team L.A.M.E.
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Coiler has a base on northern Canissian shores, at Pearl Point-- much like I have a navy base at Port Serenity, Gottland.

But, yeah, it's usually considered "bad form" to launch an attack from a base on a host nation, even if it is an attack on moo-cows. :wink:
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Coiler
Jedi Knight

Post by Coiler »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Since when did you get the idea to station troops in foreign countries without their permission, anywhoo? You ought to ask permission or PM dudes first.
Uh, I did ask permission via PM, and it was granted in-game here.
Visitor of five museum ships.
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Yeah, I thought it was common knowledge that Coiler was basing in Canissia with their permission. It's just that he landed armed troops in what was (presumably) a national reserve. In order to kill off herd animals :P

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.

MILDLY DERANGED PHYSICIST does not mind BREAKING the SOUND BARRIER, because it is INSURED. - Simon_Jester considering the problems of hypersonic flight for Team L.A.M.E.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Ah, okay. Thank goodness Coyote's a cool cat and not a madmang, or else you would've been in deep doo-doo, Coiler :P

PEZOOK:

After we get Miss Jia back, I say we leak a few vids of a gorilla in a centrifuge uploaded on ShroomTube, just to spite these blokes.

Image.

Yes.

[And maybe another clip of a bunch of apes in zero-G training in a BAM A340 that's been converted into a Vomit Comet.]
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Post by Fingolfin_Noldor »

Here's the deal with the Crusaders. They will swear their fealty to me and placed under the control of the Imperial Byzantine Intelligence Agency as field operatives. However, they report directly to me, despite having an oversight from the IBIA. Essentially they will receive missions with the king's seal only.

They are a black unit, but won't operate without my orders. Any protests?

PeZook: By the way, I just thought of something, the Emperor wouldn't mind visiting one of the basilicas you might have, and meet the bishop if there's any.
STGOD: Byzantine Empire
Your spirit, diseased as it is, refuses to allow you to give up, no matter what threats you face... and whatever wreckage you leave behind you.
Kreia
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Nope.

That could be a bit like Motto Skorzeny's Shroomstaffel :lol:

We all need a network of ass-kickers so we don't end up getting shot in the head after some kind of massive infiltration has swept our own country from beneath our feet, leaving us isolated and at the mercy of blokes with big guns :wink:

EDIT:

Hay, Shroom can meet Emperor Heraclius again :D
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Nope.

That could be a bit like Motto Skorzeny's Shroomstaffel :lol:

We all need a network of ass-kickers so we don't end up getting shot in the head after some kind of massive infiltration has swept our own country from beneath our feet, leaving us isolated and at the mercy of blokes with big guns :wink:

EDIT:

Hay, Shroom can meet Emperor Heraclius again :D
If you stay for 1-2 weeks? Else I would jet over to PeZookia after I am done with Shinra Republic instead of heading back. I will send letters to the Grand Master ordering him to stand down and await my return.
Your spirit, diseased as it is, refuses to allow you to give up, no matter what threats you face... and whatever wreckage you leave behind you.
Kreia
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Well, I'm arriving in Astoria now.

This will be my post:
LIVE on ShroomSat/StratTV
The Sovereign Shroomanian Sentinel
ASTORIAN ARRIVAL

Shroomania's Prime Minister Shroom the 777th has just arrived in Astoria International and was greeted upon touchdown by flocks of PeZookian citizens. The crowds were divided to two seemingly equally-sized congregations, one of which lauded the arrival of the FUN's Founder, while the other booed and protested the coming of an ally of the controversial King Paul.
I'm saving it here so I can continue working on it later... after I transfer computers.

I am being ravaged by power outages.
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Fingolfin_Noldor wrote: PeZook: By the way, I just thought of something, the Emperor wouldn't mind visiting one of the basilicas you might have, and meet the bishop if there's any.
I didn't really think about how the pezookian catholics are organized, but there probably are bishops ;)

There also is an Orthodox church in Astoria. There's one in Warsaw, so why not :)

How about a three-way meeting with the catholic arch-bishop and the local orthodox head honcho (I always forget the name of their office :) )

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

So, PeZook. Your turn. It is your country, after all :)
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:So, PeZook. Your turn. It is your country, after all :)
In an hour or so :)

Got dinner to eat and a wife to cuddle.

Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

PeZook wrote:
Fingolfin_Noldor wrote: PeZook: By the way, I just thought of something, the Emperor wouldn't mind visiting one of the basilicas you might have, and meet the bishop if there's any.
I didn't really think about how the pezookian catholics are organized, but there probably are bishops ;)

There also is an Orthodox church in Astoria. There's one in Warsaw, so why not :)

How about a three-way meeting with the catholic arch-bishop and the local orthodox head honcho (I always forget the name of their office :) )
Sure. I will just handwave it and say that the Orthodox Bishop currently gets his pecking orders from the Ecumenical Patriarch. So I as the Byzantine Emperor, can speak to them both as representative of the Orthodox Church of Constantinople.
Kreia
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Coyote, you are awesome.

PUNCH ROCKGROIN! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Heheheh!

Folks are welcome to throw in some PAF-GENITAL terrorism as they see fit (if they see fit)...

What I am wondering is... what is a good minor island that is no longer in play... something perhaps like Zablorg's former place, but without all the nuclear waste?

I have kind of an... idea.

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

No one has really gone forward with dumping nuclear waste in Zablania, Zarblog's place.

Actually, before all this shit happened, I was thinking of writing an op-ed for the Sovereign Shroomanian Sentinel.

The article was gonna feature the last man on Zablania, Will Smith. His exploits after the Robotocaust, using screencaps from I am Legend, and how he survived the Robot War, using screencaps from I, Robot.

Zablania's empty. Go fer it.

There's also Blastification. The Shrouded Isles. Republicsbergstatesville... (that's a mouthful)... Monarchy of the Mermaid...
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

The only thing is about Zablania is that it's owner has specifically stated that it is being abandoned... whereas others have not necessarily given up their control (that I know of).

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

The others I've listed are sort of now in my jurisdiction.

Oooh, oooh. There's also Syndromia!
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:The others I've listed are sort of now in my jurisdiction.

Oooh, oooh. There's also Syndromia!
Yeah, they could establish their own little utopia on a small island somewhere off Syndromia.

Hmm...since their leadership actually used bioweapons, I'd guess it won't stay very utopian for long.

And, Shroom: Here we go! Officialness extraordinaire! :D