SD.net's World OOC/Discussion thread MK IV

Create, read, or participate in text-based RPGs

Moderators: Thanas, Steve

Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Post by Fingolfin_Noldor »

RogueIce wrote:OK, it's time for the Shinra Republic to deal with this JENOVA shit. We've hired some local talent to do the job:

Game over. 8)
This should prove interesting. :lol:
STGOD: Byzantine Empire
Your spirit, diseased as it is, refuses to allow you to give up, no matter what threats you face... and whatever wreckage you leave behind you.
Kreia
Raj Ahten
Jedi Council Member

Post by Raj Ahten »

Now things have truly taken a turn for the bizarre :lol: . Wew have faux medeival armoured dudes killing final fantasy cultists. People wonder why the private security market is booming in this world, with all the weirdness, constant coups and so forth.

Edit: Thought I'd also show you the dark side of Indhopal's policy. When you make a group like Treadstone with few checks on their power, they wipe out whole villages to acomplish their goals.
K. A. Pital
Glamorous Commie

Post by K. A. Pital »

I approve of investigating the Jenova Witnesses :lol:
Lì ci sono chiese, macerie, moschee e questure, lì frontiere, prezzi inaccessibile e freddure
Lì paludi, minacce, cecchini coi fucili, documenti, file notturne e clandestini
Qui incontri, lotte, passi sincronizzati, colori, capannelli non autorizzati,
Uccelli migratori, reti, informazioni, piazze di Tutti i like pazze di passioni...

...La tranquillità è importante ma la libertà è tutto!
Assalti Frontali
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Please.

If I had my way with Solid Snail, we'd have walking nuclear deathmobiles, phantom ghost hands, cyborg ninjas, dudes covered in bees, and bisexual sadist Red Technocrat colonels who shoot ten million volts out of their body! :lol:
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
K. A. Pital
Glamorous Commie

Post by K. A. Pital »

No, I mean investigating in earnest ;) perhaps the Jenova Wntesses are a polygamist cult? ;)
Lì ci sono chiese, macerie, moschee e questure, lì frontiere, prezzi inaccessibile e freddure
Uccelli migratori, reti, informazioni, piazze di Tutti i like pazze di passioni...

Assalti Frontali
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Their Canissian cults could be :D

Hrm... Kanissian Kargo Kults! :lol:
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

I approve more of investigating asshole crusader dicks who murder people based on their religious affiliation. Since PeZookia is mostly Catholic, and these jokers are Orthodox, well...let's just say that the potential for religious-motivated carnage is huge.

Of course, Jenova's Witnesses seem to be dicks, too...so, umm...I'll have to think about it :D
JULY 20TH 1969 - The day the entire world was looking up

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- NEIL ARMSTRONG, MISSION COMMANDER, APOLLO 11

Signature dedicated to the greatest achievement of mankind.

MILDLY DERANGED PHYSICIST does not mind BREAKING the SOUND BARRIER, because it is INSURED. - Simon_Jester considering the problems of hypersonic flight for Team L.A.M.E.
Zor
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zor »

On the Subject of Catholics, If Terra Nova has Catholics, that means there has got to be a pope. Where is He!?!

Zor
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
K. A. Pital
Glamorous Commie

Post by K. A. Pital »

Who is Orthodox? :shock: Do we need to excommunicate some people from the UOC?

The UOC is a serious body; kinda like the public monster it is in real life, it doesn't like bad PR.

Assalti Frontali
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Zor wrote:On the Subject of Catholics, If Terra Nova has Catholics, that means there has got to be a pope. Where is He!?!

Zor
Does it?

Why, it does!

Except we don't have the equivalent of Italy :P
Stas Bush wrote:Who is Orthodox? Shocked Do we need to excommunicate some people from the UOC?

The UOC is a serious body; kinda like the public monster it is in real life, it doesn't like bad PR.
Well, these knights of somethingorother sure seem to be.

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.

MILDLY DERANGED PHYSICIST does not mind BREAKING the SOUND BARRIER, because it is INSURED. - Simon_Jester considering the problems of hypersonic flight for Team L.A.M.E.
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

PeZook wrote:I approve more of investigating asshole crusader dicks who murder people based on their religious affiliation. Since PeZookia is mostly Catholic, and these jokers are Orthodox, well...let's just say that the potential for religious-motivated carnage is huge.

Of course, Jenova's Witnesses seem to be dicks, too...so, umm...I'll have to think about it :D
I haven't gotten around to figure who is backing them. For one thing, the Ecumenical Patriarch knows better than to get involved.

Or maybe one of the lesser bishops *shrug*

Anyhow, if anyone wants to claim to be a Pope, the Ecumenical Patriarch will have a say on that.

EDIT: No, he won't just have a say on that. In the abscence of a Bishop of Rome, the Bishop of Constantinople has every right to claim as the universal leader of the Catholic faith, be it East or West.
Last edited by Fingolfin_Noldor on 2008-06-16 03:02am, edited 1 time in total.
Your spirit, diseased as it is, refuses to allow you to give up, no matter what threats you face... and whatever wreckage you leave behind you.
Kreia
K. A. Pital
Glamorous Commie

Post by K. A. Pital »

I shall give the PRIEST the task of finding those assholes and destroying them.

Assalti Frontali
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Stas Bush wrote:I shall give the PRIEST the task of finding those assholes and destroying them.
My personal guess is that they are in one of those monasteries in Anatolia. Hidden from view and rather hard to get to.
Kreia
K. A. Pital
Glamorous Commie

Post by K. A. Pital »

The PRIEST shall make short work of them. :twisted:

Assalti Frontali
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

You better clone Liquid Snail fast, Fingolfin. We need MOAR of this madness.
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Stas Bush wrote:The PRIEST shall make short work of them. :twisted:
Bring lots of bombs.

My intelligence agency has been keeping taps on them since many retired Varangian Guards end up there. This latest twist in things might demand a response. :lol:
Kreia
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Shroom Man 777 wrote:You better clone Liquid Snail fast, Fingolfin. We need MOAR of this madness.
Trouble is, short of handwaving, it will take 16 years to produce an offspring with similar capabilities to Liquid Snail. :?
Kreia
K. A. Pital
Glamorous Commie

Post by K. A. Pital »

Bring lots of bombs.
They operate extremely heavy self-propelled artillery dropped from airplanes. There's nothing those UOC crack team's won't overcome, short of a real field army on full war gearing.

Assalti Frontali
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Stas Bush wrote:
Bring lots of bombs.
They operate extremely heavy self-propelled artillery dropped from airplanes. There's nothing those UOC crack team's won't overcome, short of a real field army on full war gearing.
Trouble with them is that they might have somehow sequested stocks of missiles from somewhere.

I guess it is time to do an audit of the UOC's books on my end and track down the money trail.
Kreia
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

On another note: We need some hardships in the FASTA space program. So...when do you think should we have a catastrophic failure? :D

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Oh, while you've got PRIESTs on your ass, the Jenova's Witnesses are also gonna go Advent Children on yo balls :lol:

MAYHEM! HIND-Ds! GUNBLADES! SWORDGUNS! PSEUDOCYCLES!

EDIT:

PeZook, we'll be poor! Goddamn it!
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

PeZook wrote:On another note: We need some hardships in the FASTA space program. So...when do you think should we have a catastrophic failure? :D
Maybe some astronauts dying while their rocket burned on the launch pad?
Kreia
K. A. Pital
Glamorous Commie

Post by K. A. Pital »

I guess it is time to do an audit of the UOC's books
The PRIEST is already sending auditors to the most secluded monasteries, as well as monasteries close to Army emplacements and Guards bases, in many nations.

It's kinda like the Orthodox Church's inner police or security force, if there's some shit brewing inside the UOC it's the job of PRIEST to find out about it and rapidly clamp down, bringing to perpetrators to the police for arrest and subsequent trial (as well as gathering evidence for successful conviction).

Te PRIEST answers directly to the Higher Clergy (the Patriarchates) and has override control by the Ecumenical Patriarch in case the PRIEST's service be needed to bring a higher clergy in some nation to trial.

They field some retired but heavy-duty weapons from the Red Tecnocracy to operate as special agents and have solid information channels.

Feel free to RP their investigation (and possible battles in secluded areas) since I'd be away for a day or two probably. My real-life wedding is rapidly closing in, my work is getting harder and there's also an unfinished MASS EFFECT game :)

Assalti Frontali
Fingolfin_Noldor
Emperor's Hand

Stas Bush wrote:
I guess it is time to do an audit of the UOC's books
The PRIEST is already sending auditors to the most secluded monasteries, as well as monasteries close to Army emplacements and Guards bases, in many nations.

It's kinda like the Orthodox Church's inner police or security force, if there's some shit brewing inside the UOC it's the job of PRIEST to find out about it and rapidly clamp down, bringing to perpetrators to the police for arrest and subsequent trial (as well as gathering evidence for successful conviction).

Te PRIEST answers directly to the Higher Clergy (the Patriarchates) and has override control by the Ecumenical Patriarch in case the PRIEST's service be needed to bring a higher clergy in some nation to trial.

They field some retired but heavy-duty weapons from the Red Tecnocracy to operate as special agents and have solid information channels.

Feel free to RP their investigation (and possible battles in secluded areas) since I'd be away for a day or two probably. My real-life wedding is rapidly closing in, my work is getting harder and there's also an unfinished MASS EFFECT game :)
Alright then. Good luck with the wedding. :D
Kreia
K. A. Pital
Glamorous Commie

Post by K. A. Pital »

I say our next launch whatever rocket we use, catastrophically explodes on the 51st second. Whatever payload too.

If it's unmanned though it should explode on the launchpad. Also killing some people.

Assalti Frontali