Manhatten Project is a dipshit troll

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

HSRTG
Jedi Knight

Post by HSRTG »

Keevan_Colton wrote:*snip*
YAY THE HORSEMEN ARE HERE THE HORSEMEN ARE HERE!

*plays Rohan tune from LotR*
Kill one man, you're a murderer. Kill a million, a king. Kill them all, a god. - Anonymous
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Manhatten Project wrote:
Keevan_Colton wrote:
Manhatten Project wrote:I wasn't telling the mods to do something. I was asking them, something rational people do when they want things done.

P.S. I am not implying you all are irrational I'm just a total fuckwit, I wish rover would fuck me...but he wnnt stick his doggy cock in my ass no matter how many treats I offer him.
Real mature. BTW, how come it isn't ok for me to attack people, when this guy is doing the exact same thing. I see no one riding on his a**.
It's the Horseman's JOB to be doing this. Read our rules and board history and Be Enlightened.
Image Image
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Manhatten Project wrote:I will stop, if you don't ban me.
To point out, if you're banned then you stop regardless. :P
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Rogue 9 wrote:
Manhatten Project wrote:I will stop, if you don't ban me.
To point out, if you're banned then you stop regardless. :P
Image Image
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Manhatten Project wrote:
fgalkin wrote:You violated the rules in this thread, twice. Once, when you made this thread, and the second time when you began screaming "abuse of power." Looking through your posting history, this does not seem to be an isolated incident.

I would suggest you change your posting habits, before your fate on this board will be out of my hands.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
I will. Just stop attacking.
You're not in a position to negotiate.

Stop giving us material to work with and the thread will go away on it's own
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Manhatten Project
BANNED

Post by Manhatten Project »

I am done. Just don't edit my post, which isn't abusing your power. I look forward to having seeing other people have real discussions, not these inflammatory ones like I seem intent on inciting...between my bouts of trying to get Rover to do me in the ass...there's a good doggy...
The government would get me if they knew what I was doing.
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Manhatten Project wrote:I am done. Just don't edit my post, which is abusing your power. I look forward to having real discussions, not these inflammatory ones.
LMAO, no it's not, stupid. You don't even know the rules here. This is HoS, and the Horsemen will do what they please here.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
HSRTG
Jedi Knight

Post by HSRTG »

I'm betting a few days to a VI. Any takers? Or do we have bets on ban? Come one, come all, to the latest betting on the newest troll!

PS: Oooooh, he came back.
Complete idiot wrote:I am done. Just don't edit my post, which is abusing your power. I look forward to having real discussions, not these inflammatory ones.
You stupid excuse for a pork rind. Fucktard, he is a Horseman of the Apocalypse (sp?), HIS JOB IS TO EDIT YOUR POSTS FOR OUR AMUSEMENT YOU IGNORENT FOOL

READ THE THRICE DAMNED ANNOUNCMENT PAGES IN EACH FORUM, AND THE ONES IN THE ANNOUNCMENT FORUM LOCATED CONVENIENTLY AT THE TOP OF THE INDEX!
Kill one man, you're a murderer. Kill a million, a king. Kill them all, a god. - Anonymous
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Manhatten Project wrote:I am done. Just don't edit my post, which is abusing your power. I look forward to having real discussions, not these inflammatory ones.
Read this, asshole.
Image Image
Manhatten Project
BANNED

Just out of curiousity, how much tolerance does the admin/mods have before they kick me?
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Manhatten Project wrote:Just out of curiousity, how much tolerance does the admin/mods have before they kick me?
I get the feeling you'll be history once an Admin shows up...
Image Image
Manhatten Project
BANNED

While everybody understands that the HoS has much lower standards of behavior than the rest of the board (and that's saying something), jumping out of the peanut gallery to shout "me too!" or flame someone is still spam. If you don't have something to contribute to an argument, then stay back and watch; flaming someone who's already outnumbered and losing the debate contributes nothing and is cowardly besides. All such posts will be considered spam and may be deleted on sight by the moderators. Repeated violations may result in disciplinary action against the member in question.
You are also breaking the rules, based on this. Flaming someone already badly outnumbered seems to be the exact thing happening now though it seems like a horseman approves, so go ahead, knock yourselves out...flame the living shit out of me! Please.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Manhatten Project wrote:
While everybody understands that the HoS has much lower standards of behavior than the rest of the board (and that's saying something), jumping out of the peanut gallery to shout "me too!" or flame someone is still spam. If you don't have something to contribute to an argument, then stay back and watch; flaming someone who's already outnumbered and losing the debate contributes nothing and is cowardly besides. All such posts will be considered spam and may be deleted on sight by the moderators. Repeated violations may result in disciplinary action against the member in question.
You are also breaking the rules, based on this. Flaming someone already badly outnumbered seems to be the exact thing happening now.
There's no debate.

Image Image
Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Post by Shinova »

Manhattan, you could just like, bow out and stay low for a few days, and everything will just blow over. Just bear with it, man.
What's her bust size!?

It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!
HSRTG
Jedi Knight

Post by HSRTG »

Manhatten Project wrote:Just out of curiousity, how much tolerance does the admin/mods have before they kick me?
Ah, a reasonable post. Allow me a reasonable reply:

Only the admins can ban, and to be honest, it really depends on their mood at the time. You've broken a lot of rules in a short amount of time, and need to make a lot of signal to make up for that.

Now take the advice of three (3!) people and stop posting in this thread! You're only inciting more mockery, and this is starting to look really dumb!

My opinion? I think the minimum you're in for is a VI, or something else nasty. There is, however, an excellent chance you're going to be banned though, so make a contribution FAST.
HSRTG
Jedi Knight

Post by HSRTG »

Ghetto edit: In this case, I doubt I'm me-tooing. I was in on the ground floor of this flaming, and I'm probably going to be sticking it out. I'm retracting my previous statement though, I think the Horseman is probably having a bad day, and it seems like I'm the one that needs a bit of practice if he can't go through my post word-by-word to remind me that when it's in the HoS, it's fair game :P.
Manhatten Project
BANNED

HSRTG wrote:

Only the admins can ban, and to be honest, it really depends on their mood at the time. You've broken a lot of rules in a short amount of time, and need to make a lot of signal to make up for that.

Now take the advice of three (3!) people and stop posting in this thread! You're only inciting more mockery, and this is starting to look really dumb!

My opinion? I think the minimum you're in for is a VI, or something else nasty. There is, however, an excellent chance you're going to be banned though, so make a contribution FAST.
What kind of contribution?? Please, I don't want VI despite what it looks like.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Manhatten Project wrote:
HSRTG wrote:

What kind of contribution?? Please, I don't want VI.
Whatever it is, it will have to be MASSIVE. :twisted:

And you'll have to be quick about it, or hope the Emperor had great Anal Sex this morning. :twisted:
Image Image
Soontir C'boath
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Manhatten Project wrote:What kind of contribution?? Please, I don't want VI.
OMG, my sides are splitting. :lol: If you have to ask, then you most likely don't have anything to contribute.

Boyhatten, just lurk for a couple days and let this thing cool. Everytime you post, you rekindle the fire again.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
HSRTG
Jedi Knight

Post by HSRTG »

What kind of contribution?? Please, I don't want VI.
Debating well, using logic and evidence. Creating a new position no one has ever seen and proving it's good.

But I doubt you'll be able to. One of the admins will probably smack you inadvertently as they wake up.

Note to Horseman: When mocking me, hit preview to make sure you get the tags right because I cant tell a mistake with the tags in someone elses post with a mistake in mine...all the editing, it blends together for me. I just want to be slapped like a red-headed step-child, please go on flaming me while I cant take a hint...
Manhatten Project
BANNED

This is a joke.

I was wondering, am I the only non-trekkie troll gracing the forums of SD.Net. I would like to think that I am innovative and trailblazing of course, I'm not any of the above. Given that the earliest major invasions were non-trekkie aresholes of the neo-nazi and brain dead steroid junkie sort, but please, leave me with my delusions...they're all I have...

BTW, where do I go to discuss the military.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Re: This is a joke.

Manhatten Project wrote:I was wondering, am I the only non-trekkie troll gracing the forums of SD.Net.
Not by a LONG SHOT!
Manhatten Project wrote:I would like to think that I am innovative and trailblazing.
ROTFLMMFGDQQAO!!!! (That's Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Mother Fucking God Damn Queer Quaker Ass Off to you.)

YOU CRACK ME UP!!!
Manhatten Project wrote:BTW, where do I go to discuss the military.
The Heavy Armor Brigade. It's a private forum, first door on your right. The Brotherhood of the Monkey is the one on the left, and the rainbow-colored door at the end is GALE Force.
Image Image
HSRTG
Jedi Knight

Post by HSRTG »

Manhatten Project wrote:I was wondering, am I the only non-trekkie troll gracing the forums of SD.Net. I would like to think that I am innovative and trailblazing.
No you're not. Mike_600(whatever) was a poser-troll, Sith God (at 6 days into the forum) was banned for being a vendetta troll, there was a trio of comic trolls banned in (I think) Banathon III, there was a bunch of high-school wannabe uber bully trolls banned early in the board, and that's just off the top of my head.
For you? Nowhere. For everyone in good standing, been a member for 6 months, and interested, the HAB. For people actually in the military, good member, postcount blah blah blah, the War Wolves.

Also: You just admitted you were trolling. Nice mocking you?
Soontir C'boath

Manhatten Project wrote:I was wondering, am I the only non-trekkie troll gracing the forums of SD.Net. I would like to think that I am innovative and trailblazing.
Admitting you're a troll...that will go real nice with the Senate now. :lol:

You definitely are not innovative nor trailblazing. In fact, you're the opposite, you are riding yourself to the ground.

Innovative requires thinking which you don't have as you would've realized a long time ago what you should've done; listen and learn. Trailblazing requires that you're doing something new. You're not, you're bland. A decades old routine seen before.
Off-topic.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Don't forget the WCOTC Racist Asstards, and we get Fundies blowing through quite often as well.
Image Image