[CuntChocula] death threats

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Count Chocula
Jedi Council Member
Location: You've asked me for my sacrifice, and I am winter born

[CuntChocula] death threats

Post by Count Chocula »

Flagg wrote:How is it cheap? I mean if he had flat out said "I'm going to kill Obama if he's reelected" is that enough? Does the fact that he was vague and roundabout in pretty much saying exactly that excuse it somehow?
Grasp at straws much, Flagg? I share the Nug's opinion, and if it would make the world a better place I'd give up my entire life's work, drive over 1,000 miles, lie in wait, and place a .30 caliber bullet somewhere in DC where it would do the most good. But I am NOT going to do this because it won't make anything better and is not worth my life and family. I'll settle for voting the son of a bitch out of office.

I see you have no grasp of hyperbole. Goddamn, your skin is as thin as the top layer of an onion.
The only people who were safe were the legion; after one of their AT-ATs got painted dayglo pink with scarlet go faster stripes, they identified the perpetrators and exacted revenge. - Eleventh Century Remnant

Lord Monckton is my heeerrooo

"Yeah, well, fuck them. I never said I liked the Moros." - Shroom Man 777
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Re: Ted Nugent: Free Speech or Death Threat?

Post by Flagg »

Count Chocula wrote:
Flagg wrote:How is it cheap? I mean if he had flat out said "I'm going to kill Obama if he's reelected" is that enough? Does the fact that he was vague and roundabout in pretty much saying exactly that excuse it somehow?
Grasp at straws much, Flagg? I share the Nug's opinion, and if it would make the world a better place I'd give up my entire life's work, drive over 1,000 miles, lie in wait, and place a .30 caliber bullet somewhere in DC where it would do the most good. But I am NOT going to do this because it won't make anything better and is not worth my life and family. I'll settle for voting the son of a bitch out of office.

I see you have no grasp of hyperbole. Goddamn, your skin is as thin as the top layer of an onion.

It stops being hyperbole when you threaten a mans life. Especially when that man is President of the United States. But I'm glad to know you think it's OK to publicly state that you want to murder a man whose politics you disagree with but won't because "it won't make anything better and is not worth my life and family."
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
Count Chocula
Jedi Council Member

Post by Count Chocula »

Flagg wrote:It stops being hyperbole when you threaten a mans life. Especially when that man is President of the United States. But I'm glad to know you think it's OK to publicly state that you want to murder a man whose politics you disagree with but won't because "it won't make anything better and is not worth my life and family."
Flagg, I'm going to kill you. You hound me and accuse me of racism and belittle me at every opportunity and if I had the chance to wrap my hands around your scrawny whiny throat, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Except, I wouldn't, any more than Ted Nugent would pull the trigger on Barry O. It's not worth the effort or personal cost. But I can say whatever I want as long as I don't ACT ON IT. There's an Amendment that covers this, I'm forgetting which one...the Third one? 14th? 21st? Man I need to review.

Nugent has just as much right to say what he said as Eminem has to say "Bitch I'ma kill you" or NWA has to say "Fuck Tha Police" or Louis Farrakhan has to say (about whites) “We know your origin in the world and we know how long you were set to live and unless you change, your end has come.” or the New Black Panthers have to circulate Dead or Alive posters for Zimmerman.

It's called freedom of speech, bitch. And if you don't get it, I'll kill you. Just kidding. Have you seen how much a plane ticket to Oregon costs these days?
The only people who were safe were the legion; after one of their AT-ATs got painted dayglo pink with scarlet go faster stripes, they identified the perpetrators and exacted revenge. - Eleventh Century Remnant

Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

Count Chocula wrote:
Flagg wrote:It stops being hyperbole when you threaten a mans life. Especially when that man is President of the United States. But I'm glad to know you think it's OK to publicly state that you want to murder a man whose politics you disagree with but won't because "it won't make anything better and is not worth my life and family."
Flagg, I'm going to kill you. You hound me and accuse me of racism and belittle me at every opportunity and if I had the chance to wrap my hands around your scrawny whiny throat, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Except, I wouldn't, any more than Ted Nugent would pull the trigger on Barry O. It's not worth the effort or personal cost. But I can say whatever I want as long as I don't ACT ON IT. There's an Amendment that covers this, I'm forgetting which one...the Third one? 14th? 21st? Man I need to review.

Nugent has just as much right to say what he said as Eminem has to say "Bitch I'ma kill you" or NWA has to say "Fuck Tha Police" or Louis Farrakhan has to say (about whites) “We know your origin in the world and we know how long you were set to live and unless you change, your end has come.” or the New Black Panthers have to circulate Dead or Alive posters for Zimmerman.

It's called freedom of speech, bitch. And if you don't get it, I'll kill you. Just kidding. Have you seen how much a plane ticket to Oregon costs these days?

Dude you dig your own grave with such gusto that it impresses me.
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
Count Chocula
Jedi Council Member

Post by Count Chocula »

Nice rebuttal, cunt.

SCRawl
Has a bad feeling about this.

Re: Chocula/Flagg exchange from Nugent thread

Post by SCRawl »

Split from here.
73% of all statistics are made up, including this one.

I'm waiting as fast as I can.
Count Chocula
Jedi Council Member

Post by Count Chocula »

Fair split, sorry for the sidetrack.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

WHO THE FUCK ASKED YOU, ASSHOLE?
Last edited by Thanas on 2012-04-18 11:45am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: See above. Do not use HoS threads you are not involved in for image spam.
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Ein if you pic spam any more in these sorts of threads I will make you stand in The Corner.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

Count Chocula wrote:Fair split, sorry for the sidetrack.
That ain't gonna cut it, sunshine. I don't give a FUCK what you think the US Constitution "allows" you to do here. We run by the rules Mike laid down, on his board, that's on his server...in fucking Canada.

In other words, get the fuck out of here, you trolling piece of monkey shit.

VERDICT: GUILTY
JUDGMENT: BANNED
DURATION: PERMANENT
CLOSING STATEMENT: GO FUCK YOURSELF
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.