"True Woman Fallacy" of Paula42

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

"True Woman Fallacy" of Paula42

Post by Broomstick »

Yes, there are parts of this thread that are an actual, serious, valuable discussion (and Paula-free) that do not deserve to be in the HOS.
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. Leonard Nimoy.

Now I did a job. I got nothing but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character so let me make this abundantly clear. I do the job. And then I get paid.- Malcolm Reynolds, Captain of Serenity, which sums up my feelings regarding the lawsuit discussed here.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. - John F. Kennedy

Sam Vimes Theory of Economic Injustice
Simon_Jester
Emperor's Hand

Re: High suicide risk for Transgendered

Post by Simon_Jester »

For that matter, even some of the "someone is being foolish" posts arguably had redeeming value- Todeswind's idea about putting down transsexuals as "other" on ID was bad, but it was at least presented as a logical argument, refuted by logical arguments and (this is important) abandoned by Todeswind when he was convinced that it was a bad idea.

Earlier, spartasman started out with an obnoxious position, but was convinced to abandon it for a far less harsh one; his beliefs may have been offensive, but I must give him the credit for being willing to modify them when presented with reasons to do so.

Paula42 is kind of in a league of her own when it comes to not being able to change her mind- or, for that matter, state honestly and clearly what her mind is.
Paula42
Youngling

Post by Paula42 »

Simon_Jester wrote:
Paula42 is kind of in a league of her own when it comes to not being able to change her mind- or, for that matter, state honestly and clearly what her mind is.
Really?, you still denamd a definitive position on a subject that at the moment has no definitive proof available and only indications.

How easily you ignore the forum rules regarding proof of a claim when it suits you while at the same time and some times on the same subject demanding proof to suport a claim you dislike.

I cannot support the posiive side because as per the forum rules i would be required to prove it and no proof exists.

I cannot support the negative side for the same reasons.

So il stick with the position that accepts both sides are entirely feasable and will be decided when move quantifiable material is available.
Paula42
Youngling

Post by Paula42 »

Lagmonster wrote:

But I think Serafina's taken more than her fair share of abuse by this point, so I'm putting this down to the HoS.
Considerably less than serafina dished out.
Paula, your opinions are disgusting and your arguments pathetic;

My opinions are supported by facts and accept every type of human being.
Any reasonably impartial outside observer can tell that you've had your ass handed to you several times over already, but you persist.
So pile-ons by buddies talking crap is a win on here is it?
We do not punish people just for being unpopular, but we do for being poor or disruptive posters, bigots, or morons.

I can see that, apparently they can be promoted to moderators.
If you can't recognize what you've been doing wrong on your own, due to either insurmountable ignorance or stubborn arrogance, we will correct you.[/b]
If not being part of a circle jerk is against the rules i suggest you include it for all to see.
Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Post by Broomstick »

Paula, in case it did not occur to you, Lagmonster is a moderator of the forum where this thread originated. He's already HOS'd this and made it very clear that it was done because of you. Not because of your position but because of your conduct.

Let's see... that's two full moderators and a mini-mod you've pissed off, in addition to several regular members. Tell me, do you want to be titled or banned?

You are completely incapable of taking a hint, aren't you?
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. Leonard Nimoy.

Now I did a job. I got nothing but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character so let me make this abundantly clear. I do the job. And then I get paid.- Malcolm Reynolds, Captain of Serenity, which sums up my feelings regarding the lawsuit discussed here.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. - John F. Kennedy

Paula42
Youngling

Post by Paula42 »

Oh, and by the way - don't think that you'll inflict any emotional harm upon me by calling me not a true woman.
I have no need to do that as your jihad against anybody not 100% supporting your perspective is a clear indication you feel it yourself.

As a womam myself i would not feel complete or a true woman if i could not get pregnant and carry a child to term, the very thought that i could never have had my two children and gone through the pregnancies and births has me seeing myself as something less than i am. You may think you feel like a woman or even are a woman and i am even willing to accept the fact that individuals like you have the right to use the title legally and even support you doing so to a certain extent but you also know deep down that something is missing and no matter how often you hammer anybody for so much as discussing the differences you know that part of the reason you do so is because you feel them every time you let your guard down and glance into the dark corner you have it tucked away in.
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

So, now a woman who's infertile is not a woman?

Wow, Paula. you really are a gift that keeps on giving. :D

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Paula42
Youngling

Post by Paula42 »

Broomstick wrote:Paula, in case it did not occur to you, Lagmonster is a moderator of the forum where this thread originated. He's already HOS'd this and made it very clear that it was done because of you. Not because of your position but because of your conduct.
Really?, im sure his second comment is in regard to my position.
Let's see... that's two full moderators and a mini-mod you've pissed off, in addition to several regular members.

They chose to be like that because i would not join their circle jerk.

Tell me, do you want to be titled or banned?
I do not like being insulted, i do not like being subjected to pile-ons, i do not like my actual position on a subject being twisted into some thing it was not. Now IF this is a example of how i am going to be treated then it is hardly a loss.
You are completely incapable of taking a hint, aren't you?
I am angry over my treatment so i am dising out what i recieved, if you cannot take it do not give it.
Paula42
Youngling

Post by Paula42 »

fgalkin wrote:So, now a woman who's infertile is not a woman?

Wow, Paula. you really are a gift that keeps on giving. :D

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
She (a infertile woman) will always feel a huge absence in her core, even just thinking about it makes me feel less a almost tangible absence and i have two children.

But thanks for the oversimplification ect it is everything i have come to expect.
Last edited by Paula42 on 2011-01-05 09:28pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Not being involved in this discussion and having no stake in it (being neither gay or transgender) besides scientific curiosity, I would suggest for your own benefit, Paula, that you STFU right now. In case you do not realize, getting snarky in public at a moderator doing his job is not a way to continue staying on this board. Neither is arguing the way you do. I realize that you feel strongly about this issue but that is no excuse on this board.

You may have already sealed your fate and the only thing that might have saved you up until now is that no admin has taken a look at this. Rest assured however, this is going to change. I'd advise you to shape up until then - because right now it is very hard to imagine you being a benefit to this board - or to at least spare us further emberassment.

That is, unless you like being mocked.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Paula42
Youngling

Post by Paula42 »

Thanas wrote:Not being involved in this discussion and having no stake in it (being neither gay or transgender) besides scientific curiosity, I would suggest for your own benefit, Paula, that you STFU right now. In case you do not realize, getting snarky in public at a moderator doing his job is not a way to continue staying on this board. Neither is arguing the way you do. I realize that you feel strongly about this issue but that is no excuse on this board.

You may have already sealed your fate and the only thing that might have saved you up until now is that no admin has taken a look at this. Rest assured however, this is going to change. I'd advise you to shape up until then - because right now it is very hard to imagine you being a benefit to this board - or to at least spare us further emberassment.

That is, unless you like being mocked.
I really do not see the point as those reporting me will be supported due to them being long term members and supporting what they claim i was saying rather than what i said.

The most entertaining thing about this new "terminology" spin and the true meaning of "transexual" (that they claim they have been discussing but i have not) and its all my fault for not understanding the terms, this is due to "transgendered" being different and the last 6 or so pages that show that they used other terms as well and oh yes THE DAMN TITLE OF THE THREAD we should ignore....

Still it was a bit of a rushed job due to the bomb shell a certain party dropped.
Last edited by Paula42 on 2011-01-05 09:38pm, edited 1 time in total.
Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Post by Broomstick »

Well, that was moderator #3 you just pissed on.

Oh, by the way, bitch - thanks for insulting us ciswomen who did not have children during our fertile years. I like to think I have more value than just my uterus, clearly, but perhaps you feel that is your only worth. But then, you've already proved yourself to be a worthless cunt, why am I not surprised you feel your most valuable skill is squeezing out offspring through yours?

Paula42
Youngling

Post by Paula42 »

Broomstick wrote:Well, that was moderator #3 you just pissed on.

Oh, by the way, bitch - thanks for insulting us ciswomen who did not have children during our fertile years. I like to think I have more value than just my uterus, clearly, but perhaps you feel that is your only worth. But then, you've already proved yourself to be a worthless cunt, why am I not surprised you feel your most valuable skill is squeezing out offspring through yours?
Considering the rather disgusting C word you just used (one that i have never ever seen a true woman use before) i would say the human gene pool is better off without your contribution.
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Paula42 wrote:I really do not see the point as those reporting me will be supported due to them being long term members and supporting what they claim i was saying rather than what i said.

The most entertaining thing about this new "terminology" spin and the true meaning of "transexual" (that they claim they have been discussing but i have not) and its all my fault for not understanding the terms, this is due to "transgendered" being different and the last 6 or so pages that show that they used other terms as well and oh yes THE DAMN TITLE OF THE THREAD we should ignore....

Still it was a bit of a rushed job due to the bomb shell a certain party dropped.
Thanas wrote:That is, unless you like being mocked.
Very well then.

As you are so opposed to the use of foul language, I shall choose to employ words fit for such polite company and shall use the words of the most noble language of them all.

Si tacuisses, philosopha mansisses. Sed philosopha non es, non eris - idiota es. Arrogantia, audacia et superbia amicae tuae sunt. Vacca foeda. Logica falsa philosophiam tuam suffodiat. Qualem mulierculam. Morologa es. Me tui pudet. Perite. Perite. Perite.

Postscriptum: Futuo te et equum tuam.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Post by Broomstick »

Paula42 wrote:
Broomstick wrote:Well, that was moderator #3 you just pissed on.

Considering the rather disgusting C word you just used (one that i have never ever seen a true woman use before) i would say the human gene pool is better off without your contribution.
Any bitch of a dog can produce whelps - that's your measure of a "true woman"? A very low bar, indeed.

Whether you believe it or not, I am a "true woman" by anyone's definition - except of course yours. But then, a woman who thinks her only measure of being a woman is what comes out of her cunt is not someone who's opinion I value.

If you don't like swearing you don't have to be here. Fuck off, cunt.

LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Enough of this. Paula42, I sentence you and your 'true womanhood' to the BANSTICK.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Lagmonster
Master Control Program
Master Control Program

Re: "True Woman Fallacy" of Paula42

Post by Lagmonster »

Post mortem: Paula42 shared an IP with banned troll Luke SW who was banned for homophobic slurs and general idiocy. Possibly, this was another sock-puppet that took advantage of the holiday lull in moderator attention to get his rocks off.
Note: I'm semi-retired from the board, so if you need something, please be patient.