[gorch]Just another dumbass...

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

lord Martiya
Jedi Master

Post by lord Martiya »

Ghetto edit: Gorch, what are you smoking? I suppose that your weed is of terribly bad quality...
Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

Post by Oni Koneko Damien »

gorch wrote:Geez, don't you people have lives???
As I get home from the job I work to help support myself, my girlfriend, and two room-mates in college and to make ends meet in our apartment bills, I decide to pop online and put out a question of whether or not I should audition for a working role in a local theater production, or simply attend as a patron, I always make a point of doing one or the other each year it comes around this area.

I check my inbox and realize that Pendragon, a really nice professional photographer in Milwaukee, has announced that he finally has finished re-touching the five cds worth of shots that were taken during a recent photoshoot involving me, my girlfriend, and an internationally known author we both happen to know, and is ready to deliver them the next time he's passing through our area.

As I do all this, my room-mates and I dispute what to do with the power-vacuum in the East-Asian Culture group we help run since one of the officers was recently expelled due to embezzlement of club funds, and we start attempting to schedule a few sessions with our gaming group, trying to see if we can fit it in around the semester finals which are coming next week.

While doing all this, I hop on this message-board to see if anything interesting has popped up, and I see the question, "Don't you people have lives?"

To be brief: Yes, I have a life.

Silly little troll.
Gaian Paradigm: Because not all fantasy has to be childish crap.
Ephemeral Pie: Because not all role-playing has to be shallow.
My art: Because not all DA users are talentless emo twits.
"Phant, quit abusing the He-Wench before he turns you into a caged bitch at a Ren Fair and lets the tourists toss half munched turkey legs at your backside." -Mr. Coffee
CaptHawkeye
Sith Devotee

Post by CaptHawkeye »

Remember guys, if you're losing a debate, don't EVER say "Uncle". Just be a whiny little bitch and pretend everyone who just kicked your ass is a lesser person than you. Never mind how much MORE dumb that makes you look.
Best care anywhere.
Ritterin Sophia
Sith Acolyte

Post by Ritterin Sophia »

This is hilarious, he asks if we have lives, and no one has taken any real time to even bother with refuting him (it's not necessary since it's the same shit we've all seen), because he basically proves the idea that trekkies are so delusional that they seem to parody themselves, and thus we can't take him seriously.
A Certain Clique, HAB, The Chroniclers
Darth Servo
Emperor's Hand

Post by Darth Servo »

Rabid Trekkies are the reason "basement dwelling nerd" is a household term in the first place. They have no business criticizing anyone else about not having a life.
"everytime a person is born the Earth weighs just a little more."--DMJ on StarTrek.com
"You see now you are using your thinking and that is not a good thing!" DMJay on StarTrek.com

"Watching Sarli argue with Vympel, Stas, Schatten and the others is as bizarre as the idea of the 40-year-old Virgin telling Hugh Hefner that Hef knows nothing about pussy, and that he is the expert."--Elfdart
18-Till-I-Die
Emperor's Hand

Post by 18-Till-I-Die »

To be fair, D&D nerds were and are the prototypical basement dwellers...ironic, considering the "dungeon" aspect of the game.
Kanye West Saves.

Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

I see we've achieved the same amount of pages as the amount of his posts.

Frankly, I'm surprised you guys haven't forgotten this pitiful one yet.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Big Phil
BANNED

Post by Big Phil »

gorch wrote:Geez, don't you people have lives???
Yes, I had sex with my wife last night. How about you - still enjoying Rosie and her sisters?
In Brazil they say that Pele was the best, but Garrincha was better
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Soontir C'boath wrote:I see we've achieved the same amount of pages as the amount of his posts.

I'm surprised it hasn't just been locked by now.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
lord Martiya
Jedi Master

Post by lord Martiya »

And cutting our fun? I hope no.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

General Zod wrote:
Soontir C'boath wrote:I see we've achieved the same amount of pages as the amount of his posts.

I'm surprised it hasn't just been locked by now.
Nah. Might as well get it out of the system for a lot of people. Besides he paints the target on himself.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

lord Martiya wrote:And cutting our fun? I hope no.
Fun? Maybe it's because I've seen so many trolls for the five years I've been coming here, but this kid is a bore.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Big Phil
BANNED

Post by Big Phil »

Soontir C'boath wrote:
Fun? Maybe it's because I've seen so many trolls for the five years I've been coming here, but this kid is a bore.
It almost looks like this guy copy/pasted some of Mike's Hate Mail arguments from the main site. I wish someone would try harder... most of these trolls really are a dime a dozen.
In Brazil they say that Pele was the best, but Garrincha was better
lord Martiya
Jedi Master

Post by lord Martiya »

Soontir C'boath wrote:
OK, maybe this is only MY fun. Because I very love mock stupids.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Soontir C'boath wrote:
Yeah. Fucker ran off like the last couple trolls. I hate that shit.
gorch
BANNED

Post by gorch »

I love your gay jedi "2-in-1"s

OHHHHHH, I am soooo hurt. I bet you would _love_ try a gay jedi leap frog on me. But we all know what happens when jedis try their gay to 2-on-1 against a formidable foe, one is either killed or is eternally maimed.

lord martiva: guilty as charged.

Servo: you keep proving my point.
ANGELUS
Padawan Learner

Post by ANGELUS »

pimple wrote:I love your gay jedi "2-in-1"s

OHHHHHH, I am soooo hurt. I bet you would _love_ try a gay jedi leap frog on me. But we all know what happens when jedis try their gay to 2-on-1 against a formidable foe, one is either killed or is eternally maimed.
what is that supossed to prove anyway? that when you run out of possible attacks (like you ever had them) you have to make homophobic comments on the franchise you don't like and on the people that is proving what an idiot you are? yeah... keep going on making an ass of yourself pimple.
pimple wrote:lord martiva: guilty as charged.

Servo: you keep proving my point.
Care to elaborate moron?
~ Some men just want to watch the world burn ~
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

/bored

oh dear, how my sexual preference has nothing do with anything, besides I like the ladies, though even if I didn't I would stay clear of loosers like you.

so I'd like you to keep me out of your fantasies.

Jedi have know to win fights without their lightsabers (like like Mace Windu destroying armies with nothing but his bare hands), also Obi-wan engaged in melee combat with a battle droid (Gen Grievous) with enough physical strength to dent metal plates with a missed blow and still didn't become a entensive care patient.

to quote Prince Malchezaar
Prince Malchezaar wrote:You are, but a plaything, unfit even to amuse.
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

a entensive care patient
ghetto edit:a intensive care patient
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
Morilore
Jedi Master

Post by Morilore »

Troll wrote:i am a moron
Don't you have something more productive to do, like drinking paint?
"Guys, don't do that"
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

homophobic asshole wrote:Blah blah gay this gay that
Oh great, a bigot. You've now officially suddenly become very boring.

Peptuck
Is Not A Moderator

Post by Peptuck »

Why hasn't this trolling palm-fucker been banned yet?
X-COM: Defending Earth by blasting the shit out of it.

Writers are people, and people are stupid. So, a large chunk of them have the IQ of beach pebbles. ~fgalkin

You're complaining that the story isn't the kind you like. That's like me bitching about the lack of ninjas in Robin Hood. ~CaptainChewbacca
Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

Because while you fools are distracted by him, the administration is stealing all of our rights! Fools, don't you see this is all a misdirection?
XXXI
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

gorch has been banned for homophobic slurs.
Peptuck wrote:Why hasn't this trolling palm-fucker been banned yet?
Who the fuck do you think you are? Do you honestly believe you get to make those sorts of calls? Who the fuck are you to even attempt to merely suggest to us what we should do? Why do you test me so? Maybe having your new title for a week or so will dissuade you from that sort of shit in the future.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Dalton wrote:gorch has been banned for homophobic slurs.
W00h00! Parting Shots! Parting Shots! Parting Shots! YAAAAY!