[Bob Gaussington] Thought he was being cute or witty.

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Bob Gaussington
Youngling

Post by Bob Gaussington »

Darth Wong wrote:
Bob Gaussington wrote:
Boyish-Tigerlilly wrote: I think he knows what an independent judiciary is, Gussington. I also don't recall him saying they should be fired at will. He's merely saying they shouldn't have some absolute independence because that's impractical. He's saying there must be some way to remove them if they are incompetent.
I was unclear what exactly he was saying. I'm still not entirely clear as to his position. I gave the ways in which a judge may be removed, yet it seems Wong wants something more. Or not.
Do you have some kind of reading comprehension problem? I said that "ironclad job protection" is a terrible idea. You somehow interpreted that as "your boss should be able to fire you for looking at him funny", and you claim that my position is impossible to understand. Perhaps you're just not very good at this whole "understanding" thing.
What's with you and putting words in my mouth fuckwit? Never did I post, "your boss should be able to fire you for looking at him funny."

I'm just unclear if you know why judges should have extreme job security. You know, the part where I asked if you knew what an independent judiciary was. Post what you mean. In English. Or Engrish.
I'm a stupid racist asshole and my E-mail is theben@uni.edu
AdmiralKanos
Lex Animata
Lex Animata

Post by AdmiralKanos »

Bob Gaussington wrote:What's with you and putting words in my mouth fuckwit? Never did I post, "your boss should be able to fire you for looking at him funny."
Nice pedantic evasion, fuckhole. You attempted to misrepresent my position to arbitrary firings and you know it. Your exact word choice is irrelevant.
I'm just unclear if you know why judges should have extreme job security. You know, the part where I asked if you knew what an independent judiciary was. Post what you mean. In English. Or Engrish.
Oh wow, a rebuttal based on the fact that I'm of Chinese descent! They must love racist humour in Iowa where you live, right? In fact, I love racist humour so much that I'll immortalize this, in the Parting Shots directory.

Goodbye, numb-nuts. Say hello to your fellow Klansmen for me.
For a time, I considered sparing your wretched little planet Cybertron.
But now, you shall witnesss ... its dismemberment!

"This is what happens when you use trivia napkins for research material"- Sea Skimmer on "Pearl Harbour".
"Do you work out? Your hands are so strong! Especially the right one!"- spoken to Bud Bundy
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

From here

Just seperated the pertinent points.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Ozymandias
Lex Imperatos

[Santorum] was Bob Gaussington

Post by Ozymandias »

Sorry boy, you got banned.

Stay that way.

Sockpuppet Santorum banning announcement ~Edi
Look upon my works and despair