Manhatten Project is a dipshit troll

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

Manhatten Project wrote:
fgalkin wrote:I could lock this thread for the blatant violation of DR3 "Pursuant to the previous rule, do not start threads solely for the purpose of criticizing an individual member of the board. Only the administrative staff is permitted to attack people in that manner, and they generally do it because the person has broken the rules."

Instead, I have decided to HoS it, and edit the title a bit. Horsemen, enjoy!

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Obviously an abuse of power. BTW, I gave up being a troll. It isn't fun.
Biggest waste of bandwidth I've seen in a while.

Care to prove I'm abusing my power, or should I forward your case to the Senate for banning?

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Manhatten Project
BANNED

Post by Manhatten Project »

I wasn't telling the mods to do something. I was asking them, something rational people do when they want things done.

P.S. I am not implying you all are irrational.
The government would get me if they knew what I was doing.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

You remind me of Baghdad Bob with a dash of Col. Blandy right before Operation Crossroads (ref: Trinity and Beyond: The Atomic Bomb Movie)
Image Image
Manhatten Project
BANNED

fgalkin wrote:
Manhatten Project wrote:
fgalkin wrote:I could lock this thread for the blatant violation of DR3 "Pursuant to the previous rule, do not start threads solely for the purpose of criticizing an individual member of the board. Only the administrative staff is permitted to attack people in that manner, and they generally do it because the person has broken the rules."

Instead, I have decided to HoS it, and edit the title a bit. Horsemen, enjoy!

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Obviously an abuse of power. BTW, I gave up being a troll. It isn't fun.

Care to prove I'm abusing my power, or should I forward your case to the Senate for banning?

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
How about we forget this, and debate real topics?
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Manhatten Project wrote:I wasn't telling the mods to do something. I was asking them, something rational people do when they want things done.
P.S. I am not implying you all are irrational.
Shooting yourself over and over again! Wow, you can never seem to know when to shut up.

See, if you were intelligent, you'd shut your yap a long time ago, perhaps when this thread was HoS but really a long time ago, but you're still going. Keep digging that hole of yours. I'm sure you'll reach China soon enough.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Manhatten Project wrote:
fgalkin wrote:
Manhatten Project wrote: Obviously an abuse of power. BTW, I gave up being a troll. It isn't fun.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
How about we forget this, and debate real topics?
Like what, the nature of your punishment? :twisted:
Image Image
Manhatten Project
BANNED

What punishment :?:
I will shut up. I already have had two topics hos'd, the second for no apparent reason, other than it was started by me. I joined this forum for computer help, not to fight WWIII.
HSRTG
Jedi Knight

Post by HSRTG »

Supreme Moron wrote: Obviously an abuse of power.
You really want a banning don't you. I'm betting you didn't even read the rules. Allow me to quote the pertinent ones.
AR6 wrote:Flaming of the staff is permitted, but only with respect to their views stated in any given thread, not their administrative actions. Those who pre-emptively or falsely accuse the moderators of "abuse of power" (a common troll tactic designed to discourage enforcement of rules against them) will be disciplined.
DR3 wrote:Pursuant to the previous rule, do not start threads solely for the purpose of criticizing an individual member of the board. Only the administrative staff is permitted to attack people in that manner, and they generally do it because the person has broken the rules.
PR8 wrote:Posts are to be made in the relevant forum.
This one isn't much, really, just icing (sp?) on the cake.
PR4 wrote:On this forum, it is considered perfectly acceptable to flame people simply for being dishonest or stupid, no matter how polite they are. I am aware that on most forums, stupidity or dishonesty alone are not considered grounds for flaming. However, those forums' rules do not apply here.
Not really a violation, just a pointer. If you can't take cussing, stay out of here. Ooooh, just found a good one.
AR3 wrote:Pursuant to the previous rule, if you are upset at the mods for enforcing our rules, either complain privately to an admin (who may or may not ridicule your complaint), keep your trap shut, or leave.
Wow, quite a list you've racked up. Here's to having all the rules in an easily copyable format! *takes sip of Root Beer*
Kill one man, you're a murderer. Kill a million, a king. Kill them all, a god. - Anonymous
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

GG HSRTG!
Image Image
Manhatten Project
BANNED

I am not upset at the mods, but rather that we can't move on. You are just rubbing your victory in. Please stop.
HSRTG
Jedi Knight

Post by HSRTG »

Manhatten Project wrote:Boo hoo, I'm being told off, wahhhh
Then stop posting in the thread. It's as simple as that.
Kill one man, you're a murderer. Kill a million, a king. Kill them all, a god. - Anonymous
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Manhatten Project wrote:I am not upset at the mods, but rather that we can't move on. You are just rubbing your victory in. Please stop.
As I said, there is no victory without honorable combat. Fighting you nets us no honor.
Image Image
Soontir C'boath
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Manhatten Project wrote:I am not upset at the mods, but rather that we can't move on. You are just rubbing your victory in. Please stop.
The top of the forum wrote:Get your fill of sci-fi, science, and mockery of stupid people
Guess what dumbass, it's what you're getting now. :lol:
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Manhatten Project
BANNED

Is there rally any reason for you to harp on me to kingdom come if I don't read it?? Think about it before to start blasting me out of the water.
Raxmei
Rabid Monkey

Post by Raxmei »

Funny thing about how internet flame wars work, if one side stops replying to the other, the other sides runs out of things to talk about. Manhatten (sic) Project could end this discussion pretty easily if he simply shut up. There'd be one last round of responses and then everyone would run out of things to say and lose interest.
I prepared Explosive Runes today.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Manhatten Project wrote:Is there rally any reason for you to harp on me to kingdom come if I don't read it?? Think about it before to start blasting me out of the water.
So you're admitting to not reading our criticism?

Why are we even allowing this troll to persist in our midst? :roll:
Image Image
Manhatten Project
BANNED

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
As I said, there is no victory without honorable combat. Fighting you nets us no honor.
So then why even do it??

Forgiveness. Try it.
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

You violated the rules in this thread, twice. Once, when you made this thread, and the second time when you began screaming "abuse of power." Looking through your posting history, this does not seem to be an isolated incident.

I would suggest you change your posting habits, before your fate on this board will be out of my hands.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

Manhatten Project wrote:I wasn't telling the mods to do something. I was asking them, something rational people do when they want things done.

P.S. I am not implying you all are irrational I'm just a total fuckwit, I wish rover would fuck me...but he wnnt stick his doggy cock in my ass no matter how many treats I offer him.
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Manhatten Project
BANNED

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
Manhatten Project wrote:Is there rally any reason for you to harp on me to kingdom come if I don't read it?? Think about it before to start blasting me out of the water.

Oh, I am. Why else would I be responding. I will stop when you just start attacking me for no reason. BTW, I haven't insulted anybody in about 30 posts, ok. I am defending myself from needless attacks. I am not a troll. Saying a stupid comment is one thing, saying them repeatedly is quite another.
HSRTG
Jedi Knight

Post by HSRTG »

Idiot wrote: So then why even do it??

Forgiveness. Try it.
Because it's funny for us. I, personally, found it hilarious to take two minutes and list every single rule you broke. I'm still on a high from that.
Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:GG HSRTG
Awww you mean it? :oops: I'm so happy!
Manhatten Project
BANNED

fgalkin wrote:You violated the rules in this thread, twice. Once, when you made this thread, and the second time when you began screaming "abuse of power." Looking through your posting history, this does not seem to be an isolated incident.

I would suggest you change your posting habits, before your fate on this board will be out of my hands.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
I will. Just stop attacking.
Soontir C'boath

Manhatten Project wrote:Oh, I am. Why else would I be responding. I will stop when you just start attacking me for no reason. BTW, I haven't insulted anybody in about 30 posts, ok. I am defending myself from needless attacks. I am not a troll. Saying a stupid comment is one thing, saying them repeatedly is quite another.
The fact that you're still posting is "insulting," you really don't know when to quit do you? See that's why we're calling you 100% DUUURRRRetarded! DUUURRRRR!
Manhatten Project
BANNED

Keevan_Colton wrote:

P.S. I am not implying you all are irrational I'm just a total fuckwit, I wish rover would fuck me...but he wnnt stick his doggy cock in my ass no matter how many treats I offer him.
Real mature. BTW, how come it isn't ok for me to attack people, when this guy is doing the exact same thing. I see no one riding on his a**, maybe it's because I'm too much of a dipshit to use the word ass like a fucking grown up, or perhaps it's because it's that fellows job to mock trolls like me...
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Manhatten Project wrote:
Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:

Oh, I am. Why else would I be responding. I will stop when you just start attacking me for no reason. BTW, I haven't insulted anybody in about 30 posts, ok. I am defending myself from needless attacks. I am not a troll. Saying a stupid comment is one thing, saying them repeatedly is quite another.
Lessee, you blatantly broke our rules multiple times all over our board, we're just giving you the attention you made it blatantly obvious you're looking for. The fact that it's the wrong kind of attention for your tastes because of your behavior fails to hit home...
Image Image