Humor (Sci-Fi forces vs. "Cabin in the Woods"

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Humor (Sci-Fi forces vs. "Cabin in the Woods"

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Ok, we have a cabin, near a lake, stocked with fish, in a forest full of animals no contacts for miles around and no food in the cabin (But plenty of Cooking utinsils of the 20th century earth Variety)

Now the Following are now placed on "Vacation" together:

1. Imperial Stormtrooper, full armour, full weapons, No Survial Rations
2. TOS Federation Away Team member with Tricorder and Phasor
3. B5 Security Person, uniform and PPG only
4. A Jaffa Warrior, with Staff Weapon
5. A PRH Marine, with personal Pulsar

Remember they have to find a way to get food, prepare it etc.

Now for the second part.
There is a genaric slasher movie serial killer in the forrest. In what order do they die, and who is left alive in the end?

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

Redshirts get killed by plants and rocks, before the killer even reaches them.

Beat everyone to it!
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

Was in such a hurry, I forgot to add smileys. :)
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

My figuiring for funnest scene would be after everyone has tried to figure out how to fish and the B5er is even making a go with a home made rod, the Jaffa or the Stormtrooper will explain the concept of heat transfer through water via Shooting the lake and killing several fish.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
MagicHateBall
Youngling

Post by MagicHateBall »

If the Stormie has grenades, it's even easier.
Nothing like concussive force for fishing. :D
"Insisting on perfect safety is for people who don't have the balls to live in the real world." -- Mary Shafer
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

The Stormtrooper is the last one left alive as he watchs the killer maddly try and get through his armor with his knife then shurgs and either A. Shoots him, B knocks him unconsiuous and goes back to sleep

(This is asuming normal Stormtrooper, They live in that arm and go to sleep with thier blasters at night :D(Well if you gonna name a gun you might devopl a close personal relation ship with an inanment object obviously at some point the two of you are going to end up sleeping togther)
I'll leave that serious thought in your heads because I know it will go from serious phycoanlitial thinking to disturbing mental imagrey :D

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
spongyblue
Jedi Knight

Post by spongyblue »

First off you forgot Ash from Evil Dead, he was th eking of 'cabin in the woods' terror.

The red shirt dies from an exloding console that was placed on a rock.
B5 goon goes behind a tree to pee and is the first killed by the slasher.
The Marine drops all his gear and puts mud all over his body a'la Predetor, runs in the woods and is never heard from again.
Stormtrooper drops a grenade in the lake and gathers a dozen fish. Whils he is waiting for his fish to cook, the slasher tries to sneak up on him and the trooper shoots him in the head without even getting up. New summer house for TK 421.