Doctor Who Season Twelve

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

B5B7
Jedi Knight

Doctor Who Season Twelve

Post by B5B7 »

I was curious as to if there would be a Dr Who Christmas special this year. So I checked and as expected there isn't. However a week later on New Year's Day January 1st 2020, the new season starts, going till March.
Here is a trailer of the NYD episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aPfN_0WvK4
TVWP: "Janeway says archly, "Sometimes it's the female of the species that initiates mating." Is the female of the species trying to initiate mating now? Janeway accepts Paris's apology and tells him she's putting him in for a commendation. The salamander sex was that good."
"Not bad - for a human"-Bishop to Ripley
GALACTIC DOMINATION Empire Board Game visit link below:
GALACTIC DOMINATION
Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Re: Doctor Who Season Twelve

Post by Broomstick »

Good, I'll be done binging two other TV series by then and ready for the Doctor again. I was sort of wondering when we'd hear from her again.

Looks like Chibnall's run will feature New Year's rather than Christmas episodes.
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. Leonard Nimoy.

Now I did a job. I got nothing but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character so let me make this abundantly clear. I do the job. And then I get paid.- Malcolm Reynolds, Captain of Serenity, which sums up my feelings regarding the lawsuit discussed here.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. - John F. Kennedy

Sam Vimes Theory of Economic Injustice
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Re: Doctor Who Season Twelve

Post by The Romulan Republic »

Broomstick wrote: 2019-12-11 03:29pm Good, I'll be done binging two other TV series by then and ready for the Doctor again. I was sort of wondering when we'd hear from her again.

Looks like Chibnall's run will feature New Year's rather than Christmas episodes.
I suppose its seen as more inclusive of the show's non-Christian fans?

To be honest, its probably easier for me to schedule and hour or two in for Who on New Years' than on Christmas, so I'm good with it.

Definitely will try to watch. I missed a lot of the last season.
"I know its easy to be defeatist here because nothing has seemingly reigned Trump in so far. But I will say this: every asshole succeeds until finally, they don't. Again, 18 months before he resigned, Nixon had a sky-high approval rating of 67%. Harvey Weinstein was winning Oscars until one day, he definitely wasn't."-John Oliver

"The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."-General Von Clauswitz, describing my opinion of Bernie or Busters and third partiers in a nutshell.

I SUPPORT A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE TO REMOVE TRUMP FROM OFFICE.