Damage in Game and Real Power

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

WhiteLion
Padawan Learner

Damage in Game and Real Power

Post by WhiteLion »

Guys I read in this topic: http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic.php?t=33022
a mention to damage in the game in relation to gigaton and teraton power. I give an example, they are cited: D3 = 1.6 Teraton, and D6 3.2 Teraton. I was wondering what was the principle of attribution of power based on the damage in the game. Thank you in advance :wink:
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Re: Damage in Game and Real Power

Post by Batman »

A D6 has twice the damage range of a D3, thus D3= 1.6, D6=3.2 (as 6 divided by 3 equals 2).
Though dice rolls usually represent a damage 'range', thus a D3 would be UP TO 1.6 TT while a D6 would be UP TO 3.2TT. Using normal dice rolling rules
a D3 would represent a third up to all of 1.6TT while a D6 would be from one sixth up to 3.2TT
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
WhiteLion
Padawan Learner

Re: Damage in Game and Real Power

Post by WhiteLion »

I'm sorry I got it wrong. I was referring to where they brought out the power of 1.6 Teraton and 3.2 teraton