Palpatine + Sauron vs Ultimate Evil (NOT for faint-hearted!)

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

Will Palpatine and Sauron save the universe from a far greater evil?

Yes, and we will gladly worship at their feet for sparing us the Horror.
59%
No. They will curl up into fetal balls of agony and pray to the Sith Gods and Valar for the Horror to go away.
6%
I deserve to be thrown alive to the Sarlaac for ever conceiving of such a vile arocity.
35%

Total votes: 17

Rathark
Padawan Learner

Palpatine + Sauron vs Ultimate Evil (NOT for faint-hearted!)

Post by Rathark »

There is bound to be a very lengthy and convoluted backstory to the alliance between Emporer Palpatine and Dark Lord Sauron, so I'll just leave that to your imagination. More importantly, how would these two mighty forces of evil would fare against a force far more sinister ...?

Imagine if you will, Palpatine (in pre-ROTJ mode) in his palace on Coruscant urbanely confering with a fully fleshed and armoured Sauron on the subject of crushing the Rebellion once and for all, when suddenly a wormhole opens up in his chamber that disgorges its unholy and otherworldly passengers ....

... The Entire Brady Bunch in Brady Bunch Variety Hour mode!!!!!!!!!!

You see, after hearing about the aliance between Palpatine and Sauron to win back the dissident corners of the galaxy, the Brady Bunch have decided that Palpy and Saury are just very grumpy and very sad old men who have long since lost their childhood innocence, and need a darn good cheering up. So they arrive in their sequined orange jumpsuits and flares and watered-down 1970's pop reportoire, their smiles radiant with innocence and the simple joys of song and dance, and decide to PUT ON A SHOW JUST FOR THEM!!!!!!

First they go straight into a bouncy rendition of the "Sunshine" song, then they liven things up with a raucuous performance of the "T-Bird Model TA" number. Inevitably, somewhere along the line, Alice will attempt to pull Palpatine off his throne and onto the dance stage so she could get him to strut his stuff under the mirrorball.

Could the combined forces of Palpatine and Sauron possibly ... POSSIBLY withstand such an onslaught of Pure Unadulterated Evil????
Faram
Bastard Operator from Hell

Post by Faram »

Well Sauron would just put on the one ring and go invisible = Clean escape.

Palpatine would have a harder time he can't get invis so he could nic dart's helmet and turn off vision & sound.
Then he would need to order his guards to enter and try to kill all the brady goons, while escapes to the DS and destroys whatever luckless planet that gets infected from the Brandy Bunch.
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Since the angerer you are the Stronger you are in the Dark Side I'm predicting a total Palpatine meltdown with him going absoultly nuts, not just choking them but prehaps ripping them limb from lime, Also prehaps some spontanious human combusition in there

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Lusankya
ChiCom

Post by Lusankya »

Palpatine is already GOD! Of course he wins!
"I would say that the above post is off-topic, except that I'm not sure what the topic of this thread is, and I don't think anybody else is sure either."
- Darth Wong
Free Durian - Last updated 27 Dec
"Why does it look like you are in China or something?" - havokeff
Mr. B
Jedi Knight

Post by Mr. B »

Saury and Palpy kill the BB and clone them over and over again so they can kill them every Friday. Or send them to the Rebels as the ULTIMATE WEAPON!!!!!! :twisted:
"I got so high last night I figured out how clouds work." - the miracle of marijuana

Legalize It!

Proud Member of the local 404 Professional Cynics Union.

"Every Revolution carries within it the seeds of its own destruction."-Dune
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

This is something that would give Cthulu indigestion.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
MagicHateBall
Youngling

Post by MagicHateBall »

Cthulhu would be able to gulp 'em all down before the first one hits his stomach, though. 1d10 people consumed a minute. :D
"Insisting on perfect safety is for people who don't have the balls to live in the real world." -- Mary Shafer