Metroid Prime

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

Galvatron
Decepticon Leader

Metroid Prime

Post by Galvatron »

For Metroid-lovers who don't already know...

Metroid Prime

Erinyes
Redshirt

Post by Erinyes »

One of two reasons I'll actually break down and buy a Gamecube. The other is the Resident Evil remake...
Fate - What one consigns himself to because he is too afraid to take matters into his own hands...
Galvatron
Decepticon Leader

Post by Galvatron »

Erinyes wrote:One of two reasons I'll actually break down and buy a Gamecube. The other is the Resident Evil remake...
The RE remake rocks, BTW...
Erinyes
Redshirt

Post by Erinyes »

Darth Jehovah wrote:
Erinyes wrote:One of two reasons I'll actually break down and buy a Gamecube. The other is the Resident Evil remake...
The RE remake rocks, BTW...
I know. Played a little bit of it at a friend's. The voice acting is even halfway decent.
Fate - What one consigns himself to because he is too afraid to take matters into his own hands...
SPOOFE
Sith Devotee

Post by SPOOFE »

Screenshots? SCREENSHOTS?!? Damn, man, I have the friggin' trailer on my computer. Looks REALLY cool.

The only thing I can anticipate being a problem is the fact that they have it set for Samus' blaster to take up so much of the game screen (looks like it blocks out almost a fifth of the visible area!). That may get annoying...

Say.... anyone ever notice that they can never make up their minds on which of Samus' arms is the one wielding the blaster? On most of the promos, she's right-handed, but on one of 'em, she's a lefty. And if I recall correctly, a lot of the pictures made way back for the original Metroid had her as a lefty, too...
The Great and Malignant