nBSG Episode 4.13 “The Oath” (SPOILERS)

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

Rate this episode

73%
16%
7%
1%
3%

Total votes: 70

Anguirus
Sith Marauder

Re: nBSG Episode 4.13 “The Oath” (SPOILERS)

Post by Anguirus »

Impressions:

-Adama and Tigh. Man. I think most people (at least the ones I know) always pretty much think Adama is awesome, but go through a period of not liking Tigh. This season, though, he has had so many amazing moments that you have to root for the old bastard. Becoming a Cylon may have been the best thing that ever happened to his character...it made him realize that fighting for humanity is more important than losing himself in the bottle. Season 3 Tigh probably would have slipped back into depression after the recent revelation about Ellen, for instance.
-This episode really hits you where it hurts because there has never been a full-blown mutiny against Roslin and the Old Man before. In Season 2, it was Apollo, Roslin, and Zarek vs. Tigh, with Racetrack and some other minor characters aiding them. Later on, you had the Pegasus incident, and the attempt at voter fraud. But never anything like this. Lots of characters we like on the side of the mutineers (and ones we don't...nice to see Captain Kelly being brought back, but I'm figuring he might not stay alive terribly much longer).
-As a big fan of Racetrack and Seelix I was irked by the fact that they turned traitor...but with Seelix, it's really not surprising. With Racetrack...well, she's rebelled before (see above), but she is one of the closer minor recurring characters to Athena (along with Hot Dog). It also seems out of character for her to be an accessory to murder...however, she doesn't participate in either the attack on Laird or on Lee, and seems upset by the former. We'll have to see which way she jumps in the end.
-I'm definitely betting on Hot Dog shooting up Narcho.
-It's a nice touch that there are former Pegasus crew on both sides of the fray, according to their personalities. Hoshi has always followed the legal chain of command and not raised a voice in protest. Laird doesn't have a rebellious bone in his body...he worked for Cain after she killed his family, for frak's sake. The Sunshine Boys, on the other hand, are just assholes, and Narcho is an arrogant hotshot who has every reason to hate Cylons. The Marines are mostly from Pegasus, and they too seem to be split.
-Starbuck is back in form this episode. She's a crazy bitch, but she's just what the Adamas need right now. She was very much in her element again in this episode, and the scene where she saves Lee was terrific.
-Roslin greatly contributed to this crisis by her bout of isolation. Thankfully, she seems to have been jolted out of it, and it seems clear that she is still highly popular in the fleet. In addition, Baltar's cult (which presumably picked up whatever was left of the Peace Now guys from season 2) may prove to be an important moderating influence. The last time Baltar and Roslin were actually on the same side, way back in season 1, they wielded some massive political influence.
-Gaeta and Zarek are also being very shortsighted. The only leverage they have over the baseship is, essentially, Anders. Since Earth was a bust and one of the Final Five is confirmed dead anyway, I'm surprised the baseship hasn't opened fire already. Nothing about the tactical situation has changed since D'Anna held the fleet hostage with it. And while Gaeta is probably capable of commanding a battlestar in combat, his support staff clearly either have no idea what they're doing, or are being held at gunpoint (notice that one extra they cut to a couple of times sitting at the back console does NOT look happy). Gaeta's only chance is if the entire air wing is on his side and is ready to launch, which seems a bit unlikely. I also wonder if they realize that if they so much as touch Hera, the Cylons might just nuke them all and call it a day. She really matters to them.
-Adama already hated Zarek with a passion. Lee was a fool to believe his father let him walk. It also means that I doubt they are both living through the next few episodes. Zarek has gone way too far to be rehabilitated now.
-Wonder what the survivor count is going to look like next episode? There are a lot of bodies in the corridors, and Gaeta still doesn't have control of the whole ship.
-Holy frak. If the rest of the show keeps up this pace...I'm going to be a wreck.
"I spit on metaphysics, sir."

"I pity the woman you marry." -Liberty

This is the guy they want to use to win over "young people?" Are they completely daft? I'd rather vote for a pile of shit than a Jesus freak social regressive.
Here's hoping that his political career goes down in flames and, hopefully, a hilarious gay sex scandal.
-Tanasinn
You can't expect sodomy to ruin every conservative politician in this country. -Battlehymn Republic
My blog, please check out and comment! http://decepticylon.blogspot.com
Jack Bauer
Jedi Knight

Post by Jack Bauer »

I actually liked how Lee went off on Tigh. He's merely venting what everyone else is feeling. The Cylons did after all wipe out virtually all of humanity. People don't just forget that sort of thing, no matter how rational it is to accept Cylon FTLs.

Lee is the conscience of the Fleet and his views on the mutiny match my own. But one cannot dispute the fact that Adama and Roslin have done shit to alleviate the problem. If anything, they made it worse by stonewalling and ruling by virtual fiat.

Also, I love how old storylines are resurrected. Lieutenant Thorn was mentioned by name. Awesome.
Sig by JME2
CaptJodan
Jedi Council Member

Post by CaptJodan »

Jack Bauer wrote:I actually liked how Lee went off on Tigh. He's merely venting what everyone else is feeling. The Cylons did after all wipe out virtually all of humanity. People don't just forget that sort of thing, no matter how rational it is to accept Cylon FTLs.
Except, as I said, Tigh and the other 5 had no responsibility over the destruction of the colonies. The fleet in general is just flat ignoring this fact. Lee directs his anger towards Tigh himself, not just to his people, and Tigh had nothing to do with it. The fleet seems to have the exact same problem you seem to have, which is recognizing that these are different Cylons with a past and a history that even they don't fully know yet.
Also, I love how old storylines are resurrected. Lieutenant Thorn was mentioned by name. Awesome.
Easily one of my favorite issues with this show is that they keep bringing back tertiary characters, or mention said characters in some fashion, to remind us they're still around. Other people I know who don't pay as much attention can't tell that these are character's we've seen before and have a history, but its a real plus for those of us who actually pay attention.
It's Jodan, not Jordan. If you can't quote it right, I will mock you.
Skylon
Jedi Council Member

Post by Skylon »

On the subject of Cylon strength, I remember Leoben bending and breaking a metal pipe when he was brawling with Adama. That's the most extreme example of Cylon strength I think we've seen.
-A.L.
"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence...Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race." - Calvin Coolidge

"If you're falling off a cliff you may as well try to fly, you've got nothing to lose." - John Sheridan (Babylon 5)

"Sometimes you got to roll the hard six." - William Adama (Battlestar Galactica)
Jack Bauer
Jedi Knight

Post by Jack Bauer »

CaptJodan wrote:
Jack Bauer wrote:I actually liked how Lee went off on Tigh. He's merely venting what everyone else is feeling. The Cylons did after all wipe out virtually all of humanity. People don't just forget that sort of thing, no matter how rational it is to accept Cylon FTLs.
Except, as I said, Tigh and the other 5 had no responsibility over the destruction of the colonies. The fleet in general is just flat ignoring this fact. Lee directs his anger towards Tigh himself, not just to his people, and Tigh had nothing to do with it. The fleet seems to have the exact same problem you seem to have, which is recognizing that these are different Cylons with a past and a history that even they don't fully know yet.
We have the luxury of objective analysis and emotional detachment from the situation. But the vast majority of the Fleet don't. I agree, the Final Five had no idea who they were and were not involved in the surprise attack. But after years of being on the run, eating algae, staring at bulkheads all day, being put into camps on New Caprica, finding out that Earth has been nuked etc, I can definitely understand the humans' frustrations and their fundamental distrust of the Cylons. Adama is slowly becoming more like Cain, whether he knows it or not.

Besides, Apollo never disguised the fact that he loathed Tigh, even before he was outed as a Cylon. One can't help but note the bitter irony in having the Resistance Leader, as well as de facto Head of the Air Lock Execution Squad post-New Caprica, actually be a toaster. I'm sure Apollo has.

That's the great thing about this show. No one on either side is truly good nor truly evil. Like somehow mentioned before:

"Principled rebels vs. a cult of personality around a military leader"
Sig by JME2
Burak Gazan
Jedi Council Member

Post by Burak Gazan »

You know, just reading that would make you think the rebels are the good guys -- Except they led by a murdering terrorist cocksucker, who's merry minions include rapists, murderers, and general fuck-ups, the dregs of what can loosely be referred to as "humanity" now. Oh no, they got to go, ALL of them; I think the body count might literally decimate the population before this is over.

And,
Spoiler
Well, at least we now know who Roslin was meaning when she said " I am coming for ALL of you!" :twisted: So there may be a chance for some Centurian carnage yet...
"Of course, what would really happen is that in Game 7, with the Red Sox winning 20-0 in the 9th inning, with two outs and two strikes on the last Cubs batter, a previously unseen meteor would strike the earth, instantly and forever wiping out all life on the planet, and forever denying the Red Sox a World Series victory..."
Jack Bauer
Jedi Knight

Post by Jack Bauer »

Burak Gazan wrote:
You know, just reading that would make you think the rebels are the good guys -- Except they led by a murdering terrorist cocksucker, who's merry minions include rapists, murderers, and general fuck-ups, the dregs of what can loosely be referred to as "humanity" now. Oh no, they got to go, ALL of them; I think the body count might literally decimate the population before this is over.
Right. By "principled" I meant the rebels have a point on principle. In reality, a lot of them are just releasing themselves into the mob mentality, which of course means releasing yourself to a lot of, how should we say, undignified behavior. Zarek was right on one thing though; revolution isn't about one grand noble idea. The whole thing just builds upon itself until you have one giant clusterfuck full of revenge and score-settling.
Sig by JME2
Bladed_Crescent
Jedi Knight

Post by Bladed_Crescent »

Skylon wrote:On the subject of Cylon strength, I remember Leoben bending and breaking a metal pipe when he was brawling with Adama. That's the most extreme example of Cylon strength I think we've seen.
Don't forget that scene in the first season where Leoben shatters a pair of handcuffs, holds Starbuck off the ground with one hand while simultaneously holding a bulkhead door shut one-handed.

For something more recent, there was Tory's backhand that sent Cally flying.
Anguirus wrote:I also wonder if they realize that if they so much as touch Hera, the Cylons might just nuke them all and call it a day. She really matters to them.
Gaeta probably does but the rank-and-file mutineers seem not to recognize the fact; that one Marine had to restrain his partner from beating Anders to death. As mentioned, if they start offing the Four, Caprica or Hera there's not going to be anything holding the rebel ship back. Also, I really hope Athena or Caprica kill Sunshine Boy. That scene with Caprica bruised and covering herself with a sheet makes me hope that we're not going to see a repeat of Gina. (I'd ask why Cain's people suck so much, but I think that answers itself.)
Sugar, snips, spice and screams: What are little girls made of, made of? What are little boys made of, made of?

"...even posthuman tattooed pigmentless sexy killing machines can be vulnerable and need cuddling." - Shroom Man 777
Burak Gazan
Jedi Council Member

Post by Burak Gazan »

Also, I really hope Athena or Caprica kill Sunshine Boy
I'd say you got a better'n average chance, considering there is nothing in the universe more deadly than a pair of angry momma bears :twisted:

Here's hoping anyways :)
"Of course, what would really happen is that in Game 7, with the Red Sox winning 20-0 in the 9th inning, with two outs and two strikes on the last Cubs batter, a previously unseen meteor would strike the earth, instantly and forever wiping out all life on the planet, and forever denying the Red Sox a World Series victory..."
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Burak Gazan wrote:I'd say you got a better'n average chance, considering there is nothing in the universe more deadly than a pair of angry momma bears :twisted:

Here's hoping anyways :)
Robotic angry momma bears. :twisted: The Cylons don't just have biological clocks, they have biological atomic clocks. Harming a curly hair on Hera's head means the Cylons WILL open fire on everyone, mutineers or not.

But I'm betting Helo gets him myself. Pegasus Goon isn't going to make it out of this, clearly, but I'm still debating which one of the Fighting Agathons will get him.
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Mayabird
Storytime!

Post by Mayabird »

Jack Bauer wrote:
Burak Gazan wrote:
Right. By "principled" I meant the rebels have a point on principle. In reality, a lot of them are just releasing themselves into the mob mentality, which of course means releasing yourself to a lot of, how should we say, undignified behavior. Zarek was right on one thing though; revolution isn't about one grand noble idea. The whole thing just builds upon itself until you have one giant clusterfuck full of revenge and score-settling.
In reality, a lot of them are just using this as an excuse to go kill people they don't like. Take, for example, that Marine that Admiral Adama shot. We only have his words for the guy's character and conduct, but it sounds like this guy wasn't exactly the cream of the crop. He was an asshole loudmouth and now he thinks he can have power and push the old big shots around. Principled stand my ass.

The rebels are wrong. I can understand why a lot of them are pissed off (the ones that aren't just in it to be assholes), but understanding their motivations does not make me agree with them because they are still wrong. They're running out of supplies, the ships are decaying, it's a huge galaxy and habitable worlds are extremely scarce. It would seem they want to live, as the ones who are still alive didn't kill themselves as a number of people did, and if they want to live in the long term rather than living spitefully in the short term, they have to deal with it. Yes, they're stressed to the breaking point, have had their hopes dashed over and over again, have had nothing to do but stew over the deaths of fifty billion people for years now, etc. etc., but they are still on the wrong side here.

That doesn't mean that the side that is correct has been doing that great a job of it. Rosalyn was too depressed to be the leader when they needed her and she is partially responsible for everything to go hell. The admiral's tendency to keep things close to his chest means that he's not good at communicating things to what goes as the general public (there are tens of thousands of people not in the military and many ships that aren't Galactica, after all) and people who are outside his circle learn to mistrust him because they're fed propaganda against him and there's no real attempt to combat it. Maybe Adama is slowly edging towards becoming another Cain and he does have a bad tendency towards letting his emotions cloud his judgment, but he's able to recognize that this is their only choice if they truly want to survive.

While you can tell which side I'm rooting for, I'm not really cheering the destruction of the rebels (except for certain assholes, many of whom were utterly irredeemable even before all this happened but had to be kept because this is all they have). It's a useless waste of life that they can't afford.
DPDarkPrimus is my boyfriend!

SDNW4 Nation: The Refuge And, on Nova Terra, Al-Stan the Totally and Completely Honest and Legitimate Weapons Dealer and Used Starship Salesman slept on a bed made of money, with a blaster under his pillow and his sombrero pulled over his face. This is to say, he slept very well indeed.
Jack Bauer
Jedi Knight

Post by Jack Bauer »

I wrote:Lee is the conscience of the Fleet and his views on the mutiny match my own. But one cannot dispute the fact that Adama and Roslin have done shit to alleviate the problem. If anything, they made it worse by stonewalling and ruling by virtual fiat.
As I've said before, I don't condone the rebel actions. However, they DO have a point about the growing tendency for Adama & Roslin to rule like a slapdash military junta with Apollo in the middle of it all trying to bring some order to the chaos.

And as I've noted earlier, one of BSG's strengths is its portrayal of the characters as neither completely good, nor completely evil in their intentions and actions.
Sig by JME2
Anguirus
Sith Marauder

Post by Anguirus »

I also want to point out that Baltar has become the peacemaker of the fleet. Compare his attempt to talk down Gaeta to his attempt to talk down D'Anna not four episodes ago. He's still a weasel, but his character has certainly grown far beyond what it once was. I'm also sure his cult will play a big role in what's to come (plus maybe the Sagittarons...these two groups are about the only two groups obsessively devoted to peace at a time when everyone else seems cheerfully ready to kill each other before the Cylons can do it).
"I spit on metaphysics, sir."

"I pity the woman you marry." -Liberty

This is the guy they want to use to win over "young people?" Are they completely daft? I'd rather vote for a pile of shit than a Jesus freak social regressive.
Here's hoping that his political career goes down in flames and, hopefully, a hilarious gay sex scandal.
-Tanasinn
You can't expect sodomy to ruin every conservative politician in this country. -Battlehymn Republic
My blog, please check out and comment! http://decepticylon.blogspot.com
Bilbo
Jedi Master

Post by Bilbo »

Jack Bauer wrote:I actually liked how Lee went off on Tigh.
I get very annoyed when people treat the final four as complicit in the acts of the other Cylons. We all know they spent their entire life in the colonies. Tigh himself through his actions saved the Galactica and the Fleet at least 3 times in the show.

Yet Lee gets to think Tigh is his personal punching bag for what? Something having to do with Tigh's birth that NO ONE understands in the least and has in no way shape or form affected how Tigh has performed his duties? This is no better than blaming a child for the actions of the parents.
I KILL YOU!!!
Bilbo
Jedi Master

Post by Bilbo »

Jack Bauer wrote:
I wrote:Lee is the conscience of the Fleet and his views on the mutiny match my own. But one cannot dispute the fact that Adama and Roslin have done shit to alleviate the problem. If anything, they made it worse by stonewalling and ruling by virtual fiat.
As I've said before, I don't condone the rebel actions. However, they DO have a point about the growing tendency for Adama & Roslin to rule like a slapdash military junta with Apollo in the middle of it all trying to bring some order to the chaos.
One problem with your arguement. Name a single time the Council of 12 did anything other than be complete and utter morons. Rosalyn and Adama run things because the rest of them are turkey dicked idiots.
I KILL YOU!!!
Ohma
Jedi Knight

Post by Ohma »

His Divine Shadow wrote:I wasn't too fond of Starbuck not executing every last one when she freed Apollo. Kill all the traitors, no pardons.
This. Oh how I want every last one of them dead. Seriously, at this point, the whole fleet could go up in a ball of fire and I'd be quite satisfied. Serve 'em right for being such a bunch of screeching self-destructive morons.

I do hope there is centurion action next ep too.
Oh, Mister Darcy! <3
We're ALL Devo!
GALE-Force: Guardians of Space!
"Rarr! Rargharghiss!" -Gorn
Bladed_Crescent
Jedi Knight

Post by Bladed_Crescent »

I get very annoyed when people treat the final four as complicit in the acts of the other Cylons. We all know they spent their entire life in the colonies. Tigh himself through his actions saved the Galactica and the Fleet at least 3 times in the show.

Yet Lee gets to think Tigh is his personal punching bag for what?
You have to remember that despite his agreeing to work the Cylons and supporting the installation of the drives, Lee Adama fucking hates toasters. He was a strident advocate of using the infected prisoners to wipe them out entirely and it's apparent that he hasn't moderated his stance since then. As to Tigh's saving the Fleet - Boomer saved the fleet by finding a fresh source of water, was a loyal Colonial officer... and then something clicked and she put two in the Old Man's chest.

Meanwhile, Lee's had a really bad day. Zarek's been released - sprung - from prison, he's lost face in front of the Quorum, he's had a gun shoved in his face, accused of being a Cylon sympathizer and had to slink through Galactica's blood-slick corridors in the middle of a mutiny. He hasn't had the confrontation with Gaeta that Adama had; he's only seen what the mutiny is doing, without a target to fix his (helpless) anger on.

There's no one handy to blame except Tigh for being a Cylon, for not telling them about it and now being in the middle of this mess. That, and as others have pointed out, he's never really liked Tigh to begin with. It's not rational, no. But the colonel's handy and in lieu of the leaders of the mutineer, he's the only target Lee has.

You also have to remember that nobody knows that the Four weren't involved in the attack on the Colonies; they say they weren't, say they didn't know they were Cylons until the nebula, but Cylons have a long history of taking liberties with the truth. Besides, it's a way to hurt them - these people fought, ate, frakked and bled next to you for four years. They cursed, railed at and killed the Cylons with as much vigour as you. They wept for the Colonies the same as you. Now you find out that they're Cylons? You can't blame them for New Caprica. Blaming them for the destruction of the colonies - when you know they weren't - is a button you can push again and again.
Ohma wrote:I do hope there is centurion action next ep too.
[fanwank]

The sounds of gunshots are louder now, closer. More than once, a scream rises to a painful shriek, overwhelming the rattle of automatic weapons, only to be brutally cut off mid-pitch. The mutineers huddle behind the consoles of the bridge, taking up firing positions with the few, pitiful guns their Marine guards have left them. Officers and NCOs who'd sided with Gaeta falsh questioning looks at their leader, hoping he has some plan, some stratgem left to play, to save them. Felix's eyes flick back and forth as he tries to come up with that gambit, but he has nothing.

The bridge crew stare in rapt fascination through the doors as one of the renegade Marines is thrown bodily into the door. He staggers, trying to right himself, but there's a flash of silver and he topples, gargling, clutching at his throat and futilely trying to stop the flow of blood from seeping out between his fingers.

A demon's single red eye turns and peers through the door window. An instant later, the door is pulled open and a pair of blood-stained Centurions step into command weapon-hands raised to fire. Behind them follow, a quartet of loyalist Marines, weapons raised and they take up firing positions. The mutineers can't bring themselves to fire, paralyzed by fear and the crushing weight of their failure. A final figure strides into the room, holding himself tall and proud. His presence is a thundercloud, his face pinched in fury at this betrayal, at the cost of it.

Admiral William Adama stands amongst his soldiers, human and Cylon both, glaring about the room. His eyes come to rest on Felix. For an instant, the storm cloud weakens, replaced with a father's pain at a son's betrayal. I warned you, he wanted to say, but the words weren't in him. Not now. Not after so many deaths could be laid at the feet of this man, the most hopeful of his children. Instead, the old admiral does as he always does and gives the order, regardless of the cost. "Soldiers!" he barks. "Take them all!"

In the instant before they open fire, the Centurions utter a single phrase, the only time any human has heard them speak. "By your command."

The clatter of gunfire is deafeningly loud, drowning out the cries for mercy. Adama watches in all, unable - unwilling - to look away, counting the cost, remembering the names. Watching, as a father would watch his children fall.

[/fanwank]
Sugar, snips, spice and screams: What are little girls made of, made of? What are little boys made of, made of?

"...even posthuman tattooed pigmentless sexy killing machines can be vulnerable and need cuddling." - Shroom Man 777
Burak Gazan
Jedi Council Member

Post by Burak Gazan »

It might be wank, but that would blow people's minds :shock:

One thing though, if they do use Centurions, they will have to ASK for their help, which just by itself is fascinating stuff :)
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

I like Baltar. He's been on so many sides, and run so many games that everybody knows that he'll MOSTLY tell the truth when he talks to you, and he's not out to kill anyone.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

I support Gaeta.
Η ζωή, η ζωή εδω τελειώνει!
"Science is one cold-hearted bitch with a 14" strap-on" - Masuka 'Dexter'
"Angela is not the woman you think she is Gabriel, she's done terrible things"
"So have I, and I'm going to do them all to you." - Sylar to Arthur 'Heroes'
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Crown wrote:I support Gaeta.
Why?
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Bladed_Crescent wrote:Admiral William Adama stands amongst his soldiers, human and Cylon both, glaring about the room. His eyes come to rest on Felix. For an instant, the storm cloud weakens, replaced with a father's pain at a son's betrayal. I warned you, he wanted to say, but the words weren't in him. Not now. Not after so many deaths could be laid at the feet of this man, the most hopeful of his children. Instead, the old admiral does as he always does and gives the order, regardless of the cost. "Soldiers!" he barks. "Take them all!"

In the instant before they open fire, the Centurions utter a single phrase, the only time any human has heard them speak. "By your command."

The clatter of gunfire is deafeningly loud, drowning out the cries for mercy. Adama watches in all, unable - unwilling - to look away, counting the cost, remembering the names. Watching, as a father would watch his children fall.

[/fanwank]
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE FANWANK!!!!
:luv: :mrgreen:
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Techno_Union
Jedi Council Member

Post by Techno_Union »

Wow, an amazing episode! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I'm ready for Gaeta to be thrown out of an airlock.

Also, Roslin screaming "I'm coming for all of you!" in the preview gave me chills.
Proud member of GALE Force.
Spyder
Sith Marauder

Post by Spyder »

"Frak you."
*BLAM*
"Anyone else? Because I can do this all day."

Starbuck's in top form :D

As for Roslyn, Spoiler
I'm coming for all of you!
I think after the next two epsidoes it's going to be easier to wipe the number off the board and count up.
:D
LMSx
Jedi Knight

Post by LMSx »

I wonder if the Cylon resurrection technology will ever be appropriated for humans. I know, I know, there's a very good chance it's stupid but given all the noodling around with religion this show's done, and the Cylons now possibly becoming a biologically replicating species, one of the humans getting an "afterlife" (maybe even in one of the Cylon bodies) would be an interesting parallel.

Just thinking out loud.