T-REX vs T-800

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

Omega-13
Racist Donkey-Raping Son of a Whore

T-REX vs T-800

Post by Omega-13 »

No weapons for the t-800, middle of the jungle, they meet up, the t-800 has no skin, so the T-rex is attracted to it cause of its shiney endo-skeleton,
who walks or crawls away
derek_m_p@hotmail.com

I'm a useless pile of subhuman racist filth who attacked Darth Wong's heritage and accused him of abusing his wife and children!

http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic. ... 99#1688299
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

No weapons? Chop, thwack, T-800 every were. Hmmm that wasn't exactly clear, Big T bites the 800 causing lots of damage on its own and then flings it down to the ground with great force causing it to go every where, maybe a little stomping and a victory pissing own for good show.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Omega-13

Post by Omega-13 »

A 18 wheel gas truck hit the terminator right in the face at highway speeds, smashed right into it, didn't even cause a single dent, after the t-800 was crushed by the truck, it only got a bit of damage on its ankle,

You think a t-rex can bite harder than that?
derek_m_p@hotmail.com

I'm a useless pile of subhuman racist filth who attacked Darth Wong's heritage and accused him of abusing his wife and children!

Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

I don't know, I guess it depends on how tough the T-Rex' teeth are and how much force it can really put on the T-800. If it does manage to crush or puncture the terminator's endoskeleton would the Rex survive the electrical
discharge?

lgot
Jedi Knight

Post by lgot »

a T.Rex bite probally do not have enough strength, like a hyenna have. So The Terminator will survive the bite.
In other hand punching T.Rex wont do much damage to him and the Terminator do not have strength to lift his 8 tons, both go home.
Muffin is food. Food is good. I am a Muffin. I am good.
Rathark
Padawan Learner

Post by Rathark »

Ultimately, the T-rex will be limited by its intelligence. While it makes a lot of evolutionary sense for predators to be far more intelligent than their regular prey, the rex probably won't be too bright by the standards of todays mammalian carnivores. However, I could be wrong - I recall reading that the rex had a fairly large brain for a dinosaur.

I guess the battle would end in some vague sort of stalemate if it's a body-to-body struggle, with the rex wandering off in bewilderment, howling through a few broken teeth, and the T-800 sensible and self-preserving enough to keep out of such trouble from that point onwards (and too busy with inevitable self-repair, however much is possible without tools and a mirror). However, the T-800's superior intelligence and compact strength would make it extremely formidible with projectile weapons. It certainly wouldn't have time to make a stone-tipped spear after being confronted by the rex, but it would be able to break off a fairly large tree branch and swing it with far more momentum than any human, probably making a few precision blows to the rex's nose and eyes. Again, there may not be a clear victory, but the T-800 may succeed in repelling the rex directly.

The T-1000 would be a different matter altogether. It may disguise itself as a human-sized herbivore ... perfect bait for a velociraptor. Then, when the raptor goes for the kill, the tables are turned as its throat is instantly slashed by the mimetic polyalloy blade extruding from the "prey's" forelimb. The T-1000 suddenly has a new form to wear, with perfect streamlining for maximum speed. With a bit of observation and planning, this cyborg should have no trouble defending itself against the T-rex, since it could slash any artery within reach.
Omega-13

Post by Omega-13 »

I think the t-800 would be able to puncture the eye of a t-rex when it gets scooped up into its mouth
derek_m_p@hotmail.com