Who would you want as leaders?

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

Choice of "stock" characters.

Poll ended at 2002-09-02 01:55am

SW Emperor
4%
SW Rebels
No votes
SW Thrawn
61%
ST Kirk et al
4%
ST Picard et al
No votes
B5 Sheridan
22%
Lexx crew
No votes
other
9%

Total votes: 23

Nova Andromeda
Jedi Master

Who would you want as leaders?

Post by Nova Andromeda »

--In a distant galaxy your civilization is in a fight to avoid total anhilation. Your enemy has just one goal, to exterminate your civilization and erase all trace of its existance. To make matters worse they have managed to kill off all your military leaders. However, there is some hope. Your civilization isn't at a tech., standing military, or industrial disadvantage yet even though they have no advantage either. If you could bring in military leaders from any other universe who would they be?
--To keep things on the tract I intend none of these leaders will be able to use their special abilities to either survive combat or help your war. That is Darth Vadar would not be able to use the force to see the future or kill enemies. Instead, these leaders will be limited to "real world" physics.
Nova Andromeda
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Was there ever a question?

Thrawn all the way :D

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Skelron
Jedi Master

Post by Skelron »

Thrawn or the legendly general of 40K IoM fame Machiarias (Spelling well off... )He led the second largest expansion of the IoM (first if you don't count the Emps) never losing, in the end through he had to stop, his soldier's where simply exhausted and his senior staff told him they could go no further, they had conqured serveral hundred worlds after all... He didn't have thrawns Art trick, but he did have a great cunning on top of of course a simple respect for all out strikes...
Darik Sdair
Youngling

Post by Darik Sdair »

Hanse Davion - no magical powers or special "cheats," yet was a fantastically successful leader in his times.
Banzai!
Renewed_Valour1
Padawan Learner

Re: Who would you want as leaders?

Post by Renewed_Valour1 »

James Kirk, John Sheridan, and Dylan Hunt would be at the top of my list.
General G
Youngling

Post by General G »

Leaders ?

Give Thrawn the fleet and Machinarius the ground troops and nothing could stop them.
Enforcer Talen
Warlock

Post by Enforcer Talen »

yeah, I'd go for thrawn and macharius.
This day is Fantastic!
Myers Briggs: ENTJ
Political Compass: -3/-6
DOOMer WoW
"I really hate it when the guy you were pegging as Mr. Worst Case starts saying, "Oh, I was wrong, it's going to be much worse." " - Adrian Laguna