Samus Aran vs. the Enterprise-E

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

Admiral Griffith
Youngling

Samus Aran vs. the Enterprise-E

Post by Admiral Griffith »

A bounty has been placed on the Enterprise and her crew, and Samus isn't about to pass up the opportunity. She sneaks onboard using a shuttle.

The E-E has her full crew complement, and *cough* armory, at it's disposal.

Samus has her Plasma Cannon, Rockets, Spin Attack, and Plasma Bombs, along with extremely good jumping ability, and NBC protection, because of her power suit. Not to mention she can roll underneath a guy, come up behind him and shoot him in the back.

My money's on Samus.
It is not well for one to trifle in the affairs of the ancient Chinese generals, for they have a tendency to send armies of tens of thousands of warriors after those who challenge them.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Kosh_The_Vorlon
Youngling

Post by Kosh_The_Vorlon »

Go Samus! :D
There is no God.
But it does not matter.
Man is enough.
Edna St. Vincent Milay, Conversation at Midnight

There will never be a resolution in the evolution vs creationism debate because neither side can conclusively prove that they are right. The creationists can't prove that they're right becuase they're not, and the evolutionists can't prove that they're right because the creationists are too damn stupid to listen.
HemlockGrey
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Samus quite camly strolls into the Engineering section taps the warp core and espaces the resulting expolsion in that same shuttle after destroying the other shuttles

Cue Win Music :D

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

Depends if how easily her attacks can bring down those damn corridor shields. Or if she can get the distance she can use that super running attack to bust right through them. But one on one combat.... fuck ten on one combat I don't think samus will even have to dodge phaser fire, taking out groups of red shirts with missiles and damaging systems left and right with normal fire. This type of combat is what she specializes in. Now her ship vs. the E-E, I don't know, we've yet to see her ship in space combat so its hard to tell.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
SPOOFE
Sith Devotee

Post by SPOOFE »

Depends if how easily her attacks can bring down those damn corridor shields.
I would consider those corridor shields to be roughly analogous to the green doors in Super Metroid... one mega missile oughta bring 'em down. If not, well, just point the plasma gun at the wall and keep shooting 'til you reach something critical. :D

There's nothing the Feds can do to bring Samus down. She has far too many energy reserves in her suit and too many weapons at her disposal. Plus, I'd like to see her use her Screw Attack (no jokes, please) to tear some Fed pansies to shreds.
The Great and Malignant
Admiral Griffith
Youngling

Post by Admiral Griffith »

Just think. two Redshirts come down the hall and see Samus. she crouches dow and starts spinning around in an electrified whirlwind. One of the redshirts, stares for a moment, and then slowly moves his hand toward it. a sound like a lawnmower eating somthing squishy goes echoing through the corridor, and bone fragments go flying around like shrapnel, killing the other redshirt. Then another redshirt comes running down, and shoots at Samus. It bounces off and hits him, disintegrating him. Then a few other redshirts come along. She rolls into the midst of them and drops a bomb. Boom.
It is not well for one to trifle in the affairs of the ancient Chinese generals, for they have a tendency to send armies of tens of thousands of warriors after those who challenge them.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Jedi Council Member

Re: Samus Aran vs. the Enterprise-E

Post by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman »

Admiral Griffith wrote: Samus has her Plasma Cannon, Rockets, Spin Attack, and Plasma Bombs, along with extremely good jumping ability, and NBC protection, because of her power suit. Not to mention she can roll underneath a guy, come up behind him and shoot him in the back.

My money's on Samus.
If the bounty says "DEAD OR ALIVE", Samus will have much easier day. However, if it says "CAPTURED ALIVE", Samus will have to be VERY careful not to kill the E-E crews on the slightest touch. :twisted:

PS: Frankly, I've never heard about Samus before, and have no idea who she is. But the fact that she's armed with such nasty weapons... well... Heck, even Lara Croft will wreak havoc among the redshirts....
RayCav of ASVS
Jedi Council Member
Location: Either ISD Nemesis, DSD Demeter or outside Coronet, Corellia, take your pick

Post by RayCav of ASVS »

I think Samus should have no problem whatsoever. Pretty much been discussed now.

[thread hijack]

Now how about this...Samus goes around spinning and killing and all, then all of a sudden she sheds her armor, revealling a person who quite frankly is damn hot! She then finds an equally hot female ensign or lieutenant and they begin a hot lesbian relationship in front of everybody in the corridors

[/thread hijack]

Sorry just bored :twisted:
::sig removed because it STILL offended Kelly. Hey, it's not my fault that I thing Wedge is a::

Kelly: SHUT UP ALREADY!
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

What about Samus vs Data armed with the grenade launcher thing from insurection.

Yeah datas fast, but ... ehh I'm not gonna post this
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

anarchistbunny wrote:What about Samus vs Data armed with the grenade launcher thing from insurection.

Yeah datas fast, but ... ehh I'm not gonna post this
HyperBeam, bitchtits. Burn baby burn!
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter