40K: The Emperor, the Sensei, and Jesus

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Post by Imperial Overlord »

defanatic wrote:
Maybe he made everyone believe Jesus existed? He could just make people up and say they existed, right?
Sure. He could have had Pilate give him a blow job, mind fucked the Romans into believing that Pilate was him and he was Pilate, and eaten an apple while he watched Pilate, I mean Jesus, get crucified. That's the kind of thing you can do when your the most powerful human psyker and have had eight thousand years to practice.
The Excellent Prismatic Spray. For when you absolutely, positively must kill a motherfucker. Accept no substitutions. Contact a magician of the later Aeons for details. Some conditions may apply.
Azazal
Jedi Council Member

Post by Azazal »

Azazal wrote:
From the unholy tome: Realms of Chaos, The Lost and the Damned, page 217.

Bad Azazal, bad. That should be Realms of Chaos, Slaves to Darkness.

No cookie for me :oops:
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Here's a possibility: the muslims believe that Jesus was replaced by a doppleganger on the cross, right? It's possible the Emperor set up this new cult, then put his betrayer on the cross, and manipulated the story after the fact.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Currald
Jedi Knight
Location: Portland, Oregon, North America, Tellus, Sol System, First Galaxy

Post by Currald »

I'm sure that if he thought getting himself nailed to a tree was just the what humanity needed to see, he'd go through with it. He's a tough old bastard. A couple holes in the extremities aren't going to cause any permanant harm.

Of course, the Pilate/blowjob scenario sounds pretty good, too. Not quite so dramatic, though. :lol:
Clear Ether, Currald