AOTC High Res. Trailor Pics....

PSW: discuss Star Wars without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Subnormal
Padawan Learner
Location: Third Orbital of the Sol System, North American Continent, USA, Pennsylvania,

AOTC High Res. Trailor Pics....

Post by Subnormal »

This site has sweet high resolution trailor pictures from AOTC. They could be used by this site in its technical discussions.

http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/attac ... _Pics.html
Subnormal
Padawan Learner
Location: Third Orbital of the Sol System, North American Continent, USA, Pennsylvania,

Darth Garden Gnome!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Subnormal »

hey Gnome is that you, the one from the SWG board. I was Jedi_knight61 a loooooooooooong time ago me and I forget who else had a little roleplay like thing where I was the comic relief who ate tacos and blew things to hell with my gas.

God that was great...
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Site is down due to overload bandwidth or sometin.. :cry:

Cyaround,
Jason
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Damn. I was looking forward to that.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Wait the link is working again. :D

Cyaround,
Jason
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

Ooh.......
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Some of those are good. I like the one from the Jedi Temple.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."