If you could make your own fighter...

PSW: discuss Star Wars without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

master_yoda
Rabid Monkey

If you could make your own fighter...

Post by master_yoda »

What would it look like? Mine would probably be a mini ISD I dunno why but it'd look cool.& instead of those little guns it'd have 5 big guns & no bridge.It'd have to be pretty tall too.
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

A-Wing Body Frame except Remove Side guns and flatten the body a bit, Extend Wings out and one Right up Behind the Cockpit so it looks like and Inverted T, Put the Engines on the Wings
Move Cannons under the cockpit like Y-Wing Desgin except they are Ion cannos, Move Regular Cannons out to wings along with Engines Ala-Xwings and make them able to Fold up like a Imperal Shuttle Craft

Bascily a more heavly shielded, faster, and more powrful A-Wing much better fit for Atmosphere Flight

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

Something like a small Lambda with a TIE ball in front and have the traditional mounting points for weaponry on the Lambda be filled with a pair of lasers on each side. Increase engine size and power of course.

Thus, you have a shielded TIE with hyperdrive, fairly well armed, with no dumbass wings blocking your view.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

I'd just get a Missile Boat from Cygnus.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

I'd like a delta-wing fighter (like the Jedi Starfigher, but a little bit bigger), with hyperdrive, 2 1-kiloton cannons, and space for 4 proton torpedoes. It would be 10 meters long, 4 meters wide, and with landing gear extended, 2 meters tall. It would also be black, and with a leather seat and cup-holder. It could reach hypersonic speeds in the atmosphere, and would make an eerie shrieking noise.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

The mutant offspring of a TIE Defender and a TIE Phantom.

Hard to lock tone on something that ain't there, huh? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

My fellow Padawan, you are evil.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Darth Yoshi wrote:My fellow Padawan, you are evil.
Spank you very much for noticing, Darth Yoshi.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Evils A good thing to be
Just as long as you hold the evilness to within reason
What reason?
No reason
:twisted:

Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

SirNitram wrote:The mutant offspring of a TIE Defender and a TIE Phantom.

Hard to lock tone on something that ain't there, huh? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Tie Phantom?
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Tie Phantom?
If I remeber right its an upgraded TIE Fighter with Heavier Armor better Enginees and a cloaking device

Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Is there a difference between the TIE Phantom and the V38?
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB