Sound Effect Error in Rogue One?

PSW: discuss Star Wars without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Sound Effect Error in Rogue One?

Post by Soontir C'boath »

At the 50th second mark when the Naval captain informs Vader the Profundity is disabled, the sound design crew messed up and modulated the captain's voice right or am I nuts? It's as if they just took the scene file and modulated the whole thing instead of just Vader's voice.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Re: Sound Effect Error in Rogue One?

Post by Lord Revan »

Sounds like they might be a minor encoding error there but certainly not intentional modulation there
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n