New on Disney+

PSW: discuss Star Wars without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

New on Disney+

Post by LadyTevar »

LEGO StarWars Holiday Special
The Blurb wrote:"As her friends prep for Life Day, Reye and BB-8 quest to a Jedi temple to gain deeper knowledge of The Force. There, she embarks on a cross-time adventure of beloved moments in StarWars History, meeting heroes and villains from all eras. But, can she get back in time for Life Day with her friends?"
:shock: :? :| :wtf: :cry:
I'm scared to watch. And I saw the FIRST Holiday Special.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Re: New on Disney+

Post by Batman »

Watch it. It's fun enough (though not nearly as silly as I'd have expected from a LEGO Star Wars story)
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'