Beans star wars universe

PSW: discuss Star Wars without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Sith God
Village Idiot

Beans star wars universe

Post by Sith God »

I think Mr. Bean believes that he can do better than Lucas. Star Wars According to Bean would go like this.

1. Jedi could get married and for that matter take the same sex partners....like he does.

2. Watch the real world on mtv and use their ideas for a book.

3. The empire just can do anything right and their navy is just a big target for New Republic pilots. For their a-z wing fighters.

4. Re-clone Thrawn and have him marry Leia and have children.

5. Dance around a camp fire and sing songs about peace.

6. Institute a communist government and economy like Star Trek

7. Invent some other threat to the Galaxy because his favorite writers have killed off the vast empire in 5 years after jedi.

and finally, Bean can go off in his little world and masterbate with glass and finger his dog.
Darth_Shinji
BANNED

Post by Darth_Shinji »

Whats the point in being a ass? I have no idea why you are doing such a stupid thing.
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Because he's a troll and an attention whore.

Sith God: If you're trying to actually engage in debates and discussions with other members, stop being such a confrontational asshole and learn how to debate like a normal human being. That would include unwarented personal attacks like this.

However, if you're just being an idiotic troll and trying to piss people off for your own amusement, you should get the hell off this board and find a new hobby.

And if you actually typed anything coherrently, maybe we'd actually have some idea of what the hell you're talking about. Unless you're like, ten years old, your typing and grammer are inexcusable. I'm actually suprised that you can understand your own posts.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"