ROTS screenshots

PSW: discuss Star Wars without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Techno_Union
Jedi Council Member

Post by Techno_Union »

Wasn't half of the structure in the rock face? Maybe not, but I could have sworn that at least part of it was -- and personally, I thought it was at the beginning, but then I realized it didn't look anything like a Core Ship. Where's the bridge? The Control tower?

EDIT: Well then I might stand corrected.
Utapau wrote: A converted Trade Federation coreship served as a command center, perched on the tenth level of one of the largest sinkhole cities on the planet.
Proud member of GALE Force.
Jim Raynor
Sith Devotee

Post by Jim Raynor »

From reading a bunch of SW forums, I've heard that the Separatist base at Utapau was built from the coreship of a "Geonosian Dreadnaught," a ship that was as wide as the Dreadnaught-class heavy cruiser is long (600 m). Supposedly, this is from the ROTS novelization, and this ship is also briefly mentioned in a few EU sources. Can anyone confirm if this is true?
VT-16
Sith Marauder

Post by VT-16 »

a ship that was as wide as the Dreadnaught-class heavy cruiser is long (600 m)
I believe that was just the core, not the entire ship. (Unless you meant the core ship, that is.) :oops:
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

For the exact quote:
General Grievous stood wide-legged, hands folded behind him, as he stared out through the reinforced viewport at the towering sphere of the Geonosian Dreadnaught. The immense ship looked small, though, against the scale of the vast sinkhole that rose around it.
Pg.177, Revenge of the Sith Novelization
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Laird
Friendly Neighbourhood Asshole

Post by Laird »

Lord Poe wrote:Hey Laird, VT-16;

Can I request some screenshots of Bail Organa's blockade runner? Good front, back, side pics, as well as the docking bay Obi-Wan uses?
I can do that, I'll do it tommrow.
"LairdCorp, where total dominion is our number one goal!"-LairdCorp's Motto
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

Laird wrote:
Lord Poe wrote:Hey Laird, VT-16;

Can I request some screenshots of Bail Organa's blockade runner? Good front, back, side pics, as well as the docking bay Obi-Wan uses?
I can do that, I'll do it tommrow.
Thanks!

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
Cykeisme
Jedi Council Member

Post by Cykeisme »

If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to request some shots too from VT-16 or Laird..

1) Gree (and another Clone Trooper) having their heads separated from their bodies by Yoda when they try to shoot him on the Kashyyk treetop command post.

2) Shots of Aayla speaking with Mace through holographic communications.

3) Bly shooting Aayla on Felucia. And more shots of Aayla's cleavage on Felucia, just before that!

Edit: Regarding number one, any other shots of Clone Trooper dismemberments that either of you guys find interesting would be nice.
Many thanks!
"..history has shown the best defense against heavy cavalry are pikemen, so aircraft should mount lances on their noses and fly in tight squares to fend off bombers". - RedImperator

"ha ha, raping puppies is FUN!" - Johonebesus

"It would just be Unicron with pew pew instead of nom nom". - Vendetta, explaining his justified disinterest in the idea of the movie Allspark affecting the Death Star
Hardy
Padawan Learner

Post by Hardy »

Everything with three legs, please.
The Jazz Intern
Padawan Learner

Post by The Jazz Intern »

May I request:
1. Two Clone troopers with similar wounds (Any two)
2. right when the clone trooper shoots obi wan and his lizard, at the height of his fall.
WWDD What would dogbert do?
Cykeisme
Jedi Council Member

Post by Cykeisme »

I guess pictures aren't being offerred anymore, or just not to us low-tier peons :P
"..history has shown the best defense against heavy cavalry are pikemen, so aircraft should mount lances on their noses and fly in tight squares to fend off bombers". - RedImperator

"It would just be Unicron with pew pew instead of nom nom". - Vendetta, explaining his justified disinterest in the idea of the movie Allspark affecting the Death Star
Laird
Friendly Neighbourhood Asshole

Post by Laird »

here I'm to busy to do the rest.(most of what people wanted is there.)
"LairdCorp, where total dominion is our number one goal!"-LairdCorp's Motto
Cykeisme
Jedi Council Member

Post by Cykeisme »

Hey, thanks Laird.. you're the man :D

The Jazz Intern
Padawan Learner

Post by The Jazz Intern »

Yes, Thank you.
WWDD What would dogbert do?