AOTC in IMAX tix selling fast

PSW: discuss Star Wars without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

iscottimax
Redshirt

AOTC in IMAX tix selling fast

Post by iscottimax »

Hello fellow fans,

I was a Star Wars fan many years before I became Theatre Director at the IMAX Theatre at Palisades Center in West Nyack, New York. I'm here to tell you that tickets are selling much faster than we'd projected and provide you with our schedule and contact info just in case you live nearby and can stop in before it's too late! Here's our schedule:

Thursday Oct 31st: 12 midnight

Friday November 1st: 1pm, 4:30pm, 7pm, 9:30pm, 11:45pm

Saturday November 2nd: 9:00am, 11:30am, 2pm, 4:30pm, 7pm, 9:30pm, 11:45pm

Sunday November 3rd: 9:00am, 11:30am, 2pm, 4:30pm, 7pm, 9:30pm

Tix can be purchased by calling 845 - 358 - IMAX (4629) and are $11 for adults, $10 for seniors and $9 for kids. The 501st Storm Trooper garrison and Star Wars NYC will be here in full force on Saturday. Join us!
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

what a shameless plug. *shakes head*
JADAFETWA
Laughing Mechanicus
Jedi Knight

Post by Laughing Mechanicus »

You typed "Star Wars" into Google and posted this on every message board that came up didn't you?
Indie game dev, my website: SlowBladeSystems. Twitter: @slowbladesys
Also officer of the Sunday Simmers, a Steam group for war game and simulation enthusiasts
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

Aaron Ash wrote:You typed "Star Wars" into Google and posted this on every message board that came up didn't you?
Of course he didn't. He made sure to put Star Wars in quotation marks to avoid any mishits.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven
Evil Jerk
Moderator Emeritus
Location: In the Castle of Pain on the Mountain of Death beyond the River of Fire

Post by Evil Jerk »

I'll be sure to send out my personal TIE Defender Squadron to carpet bomb your puny little operation. Mwahahaha. :twisted:
Evil Horseman, ready to torment the damned!

YOU SHALL BE AS GODS
YOU SHALL BE AS GODS
YOU SHALL BE AS GODS
Am I annoying you yet?
YOU SHALL BE AS GODS
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

West Nyack??? Too bad he doesn't have a link to how to get there lol.

Cyaround,
Jason
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

I've already got my tickets. I'm seeing three shows in two days.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

Aaron Ash wrote:You typed "Star Wars" into Google and posted this on every message board that came up didn't you?
You actually think he's gonna come back to respond?
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

No, but it's still fun tearing him apart.
JADAFETWA