Shadows of Dambrath

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Shadows of Dambrath

Post by Rogue 9 »

The Nath, Halruaa

Khaless’ trance was uneasy this night. She shifted uncomfortably, feeling something amiss. Suddenly words formed in her mind, coalescing into a short message from a familiar voice.

‘Khaless, we need you in Dambrath. The monarchy is weakening; this is a great opportunity for Eilistraee to rise. I await your arrival.’

‘Nuriel?’ She had not heard the voice of the leading Eilistraee priestess in Dambrath for many years, but recognized it now. ‘I will come. We will be there soon.’

Cathyr, Dambrath

Nuriel Limbiya, highest ranking priestess of Eilistraee in Dambrath, sat back and allowed a half-smile to spread across her dusky features. It only lasted a moment, however, before she turned to send more messages, some magical, others more mundane…

House of Records, Cathyr

Alduras was awakened by banging on the door to his rooms above the House of Records. Going to the door, he found a male half-drow standing before him. Before Alduras could react, he pulled a holy symbol out from under his robes. The image was that of the Moon Maiden, with a Harper pin beneath.

“I was bidden to give this to you by Nuriel Limbiya,” he said, pulling a sheet of parchment out of his cloak. “It is most urgent. No questions, I must be on my way. I dare not stay here overlong.” With that, he withdrew from the door and descended the external stairs. He reached the bottom and with a swirl of his cloak vanished down the alleyway.

Forest of Amtar

Alæthe sat down on a fallen log, looking back at the ragtag band she was guiding into Dambrath. The parting words of Ferla Treerunner played in her mind as she thought of their mission. 'These people are going to Dambrath, to work against the Dark Ones,' the wild elf chieftain had said. 'One of us would arouse suspicion as a guide. I do not command it, but I ask if you will guide them to the great city of the Dark Ones and aid them as you are able and willing.' She had accepted. Now she was leading them towards the plains. They were about to leave the forest, a fact she wasn't entirely comfortable with, but she could handle it.

The Drunken Drow pub, Cathyr

Harvey sat at the bar over a fresh mug of ale, enjoying the fruits of his latest semi-ill gotten gains. This trading town was proving to be somewhat easy pickings, what with the crowded market, as long as you didn't steal anything too big. He was getting a tad tired of the small time, though...
Last edited by Rogue 9 on 2004-12-03 05:32pm, edited 2 times in total.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

Alduras was a little bit frustrated going to the dooor, he had gotten a good nights sleep, and was probably oversleeping anyway but still...

He was however quick to wake up and get to the door. But having no spells prepared with which to dfend himself almost shat himself when he saw a half drow standing in front of him. ANd breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the harper pin and holy symbol of the moon maiden.

He took the piece of parchment, and shut the door when the cleric left.

He then unrolled it, and read it silently
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
Rogue 9

Post by Rogue 9 »

Alyrium Denryle wrote:Alduras was a little bit frustrated going to the dooor, he had gotten a good nights sleep, and was probably oversleeping anyway but still...

He was however quick to wake up and get to the door. But having no spells prepared with which to dfend himself almost shat himself when he saw a half drow standing in front of him. ANd breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the harper pin and holy symbol of the moon maiden.

He took the piece of parchment, and shut the door when the cleric left.

He then unrolled it, and read it silently

Code: Select all

Alduras,

I helped you gain your position in Cathyr on the behalf of the Harpers when you first arrived here, as I'm sure you remember.  Now I must ask a return of the favor.  As you are well aware, Queen Hasifir is vulnerable, weakened because while she is now the high priestess of Loviatar in name, in reality she is a wizard more than a priestess, a fact that both reduces her favor among the Crinti and makes her more dependent upon her religious advisors.  This weakens her political power, and presents us with an opportunity.  Also, something has happened with the clergy of Lolth.  We are not sure what has gone wrong for them, but they seem to have lost the favor of the Spider Queen.  

This provides us with a unique chance.  I have arranged for adventurers to come into the country, with an eye towards stirring things up a bit, and hopefully creating enough confusion to afford us a window of opportunity.  If the monarchy and nobility can be set to feuding, we might be able to rise and throw down the oppressors.  

I want you to help our agents as best you can.  They will need information at the very least, and this I know you can provide best of all.  Some might also need shelter or other forms of support.  I ask that you give it to them.  Thank you in advance.  

N. L.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Alduras looked at the letter and smiled. He had been waiting for this for months, and now was his time. He would do more than give them shelter and information. His spells would be thiers in this battle. He knew that getting involved directly may not have been what the priestess had in mind, but nevertheless he had witnessed Half-Drow cruelty to long to sit and watch others do the dirty work.

He walked over to where his spellbooks were kept, prepared spells, and then, after around and hour or so, got dressed, putting on his sual clothing, which consisted of trousers, a simple shirt(with various hidden pouches for pell components)boots and cloak. He put his spellbooks and other essential equipment in a small pack across one shoulder and left the House of Records for the city gates after informing the other librarians of his little sabbatical which was for "Matters of Business". He would meet them on the road.
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

It had been a couple years since Alæthe had last left the forest. The dangers and troubles within had kept her occupied. As she scouted the area ahead with her eyes, she was once again glad that BrightEyes was with her. Here, out on the plains, the hawk's sharp eyesight would be an even greater bonus.

She shifted slightly, looking back over the band she was guiding into Damrath. Mages, most of them. She was waiting for the first of them to ask her if she was Halruaan. Then would follow the inevitable questions about Halruaan magic,which would lead to the moment she had to become rude about it. She hated doing that, she was raised far better.

At least there was the paladin. Of Sune, no less. But a good solid fighter, she'd bet, a far cry from most mages. And very easy on the eyes.... But what Sunite wasn't.

(if he's with us) To round out the party, a cleric of Torm. Yet again, a solid, dependable, no-nonsense fighter with the bonus of divine healing. With where these mages were going, Alæthe didn't need divination to foresee a need for the god's favor.

SHe stretched, whistling to BrightEyes. Bracing herself, she lifted her padded left arm and caught the red-tailed hawk as he swooped down. Remaining braced, Alæthe waited patiently for the hawk to waddle up to the padded shoulder rest before turning back to the gathered group.

"We should go now, before the sun gets much higher, good sirs." she politely informed them in the Common Tongue. Manners, over-emphasized in her youth, still remained with her, years and miles from her Halruaan home.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

“Are you certain?” asked Aoldu, “that it was her?” He stood at the outskirts of a small hamlet in the south of the Nath.
Kahless nodded, “I am,” she said, after a moment.
“Then we must answer this summons,” he said, “it would be inexcusable not to.”
The drow cleric nodded, “We will have to fly and leave most of our friends behind,” he said, referring to the assorted followers in his employ, “for now at least.”
“I agree,” she said, though Nuriel had not actually asked for haste, it was always beneficial in these matters. They were disturbed by the flapping of a large bird as it settled on the human’s shoulder. “Where have you been?” he asked the familiar, somewhat playfully, he’d not been paying much attention to the empathic link he had with the bird.
“Eating,” came its infuriatingly arrogant reply. In the last years the raven had become most haughty.
“Let me guess…” he said, with a sigh “horse.”
The bird nodded.

“Please tell me it was wild…”
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Rogue 9

Post by Rogue 9 »

LadyTevar wrote:It had been a couple years since Alæthe had last left the forest. The dangers and troubles within had kept her occupied. As she scouted the area ahead with her eyes, she was once again glad that BrightEyes was with her. Here, out on the plains, the hawk's sharp eyesight would be an even greater bonus.

She shifted slightly, looking back over the band she was guiding into Damrath. Mages, most of them. She was waiting for the first of them to ask her if she was Halruaan. Then would follow the inevitable questions about Halruaan magic,which would lead to the moment she had to become rude about it. She hated doing that, she was raised far better.

At least there was the paladin. Of Sune, no less. But a good solid fighter, she'd bet, a far cry from most mages. And very easy on the eyes.... But what Sunite wasn't.

(if he's with us) To round out the party, a cleric of Torm. Yet again, a solid, dependable, no-nonsense fighter with the bonus of divine healing. With where these mages were going, Alæthe didn't need divination to foresee a need for the god's favor.

SHe stretched, whistling to BrightEyes. Bracing herself, she lifted her padded left arm and caught the red-tailed hawk as he swooped down. Remaining braced, Alæthe waited patiently for the hawk to waddle up to the padded shoulder rest before turning back to the gathered group.

"We should go now, before the sun gets much higher, good sirs." she politely informed them in the Common Tongue. Manners, over-emphasized in her youth, still remained with her, years and miles from her Halruaan home.
The ubiquitous insect swarms of Amtar buzzed around the travelers as they reached the edge of the thick, tangled forest. The hot, muggy, almost stuffy air opened up perceptibly as the light of the plains shone ahead. The sun was sinking into afternoon as they broke out onto the plains, looking south towards the westward tip of the Gnollwatch Mountains and the River Dambron. The last layer of suthwood thickets parted before them and the travelers began to walk down a barely perceptible slope towards the river. An easterly breeze swept across them as a flock of finches burst out of the tall grasses just ahead of their approaching steps.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

Rogue 9

Post by Rogue 9 »

NecronLord wrote:“Are you certain?” asked Aoldu, “that it was her?” He stood at the outskirts of a small hamlet in the south of the Nath.
Kahless nodded, “I am,” she said, after a moment.
“Then we must answer this summons,” he said, “it would be inexcusable not to.”
The drow cleric nodded, “We will have to fly and leave most of our friends behind,” he said, referring to the assorted followers in his employ, “for now at least.”
“I agree,” she said, though Nuriel had not actually asked for haste, it was always beneficial in these matters. They were disturbed by the flapping of a large bird as it settled on the human’s shoulder. “Where have you been?” he asked the familiar, somewhat playfully, he’d not been paying much attention to the empathic link he had with the bird.
“Eating,” came its infuriatingly arrogant reply. In the last years the raven had become most haughty.
“Let me guess…” he said, with a sigh “horse.”
The bird nodded.

“Please tell me it was wild…”
Suddenly, one of Aoldu's men came bursting in the door. "Aoldu. Shadow Marauders have come through the Nath Pass again. They're raiding Eichul, or were an hour ago."

Khaless smiled grimly. "Persnil Fireleap and Clang will give them a surprise, or more likely already did. Still, they'll be gone already. The Shadow Marauders never stay at one target long."

[OOC note: Persnil Fireleap is the proprietor of the Astral Inn. Clang is his iron golem bouncer. :twisted:]
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

White Haven
Sith Acolyte

Post by White Haven »

A voice, muffled by the intervening material of a small tent, can be heard to say 'Finally!' upon hearing Alæthe's words. The tent's flap pushes aside, revealing the occupant's...hat, as he emerges, holding it onto his head with one hand so it doesn't catch on the tent itself and fall off. The wide-brimmed, feathered monstrosity sits atop a human of fairly average height and build, although he's a bit stockier than most mages tend to be. A loose-fitting robe hangs from his form, a light grey matching that of his hat, with a dusky green cloak clasped around his neck.

"I was wondering when we were going to get moving," he comments to no one in particular, turning back towards his vacated tent. He crouches and pulls his pack free, along with a few other items, then quickly pulls up the tent stakes, cramming it, his bedroll, and a few other items into a sack in his pack. Pack on...crossbow slung from a shoulder...hat, check...

Mumbling something to himself, he fishes around in the pouches arrayed hanging from the leather belt cinching the robe, pulling out a small scrap of leather, speaking a few syllables with slow, careful articulation, and making a few passes with his free hand. The air around him seems to crinkle for a few moments, then smoothes out as he packs the scrap away.

Greyson opens his mouth to say something, then frowns and starts patting the various pouches again. Upon finding something, he gives a nod to himself, then frowns again. Now what was he saying...

"Oh, yes. How far are we, again?"

(OOC: Greyson tends to cast Mage Armor when breaking camp as a mater of course. CL 7, 7-hr duration)
Chronological Incontinence: Time warps around the poster. The thread topic winks out of existence and reappears in 1d10 posts.

Out of Context Theatre, this week starring Darth Nostril.
-'If you really want to fuck with these idiots tell them that there is a vaccine for chemtrails.'

Fiction!: The Final War (Bolo/Lovecraft) (Ch 7 9/15/11), Living (D&D, Complete)Image
frigidmagi
Sith Devotee

Post by frigidmagi »

Jase had been waiting for awhile, with the patience that only Moonsea and Underdark campaigning could teach. Something told him that he was going to need that with these mages. Their field craft was terrible, it would have thrown his old officers and teachers into fits.

He stood up leaving behind the rock he had been sitting on, he hitched up his backpack having packed up with raising, has he had been taught. He nodded toward the guide, a tall young lady. She most definitly seemed to know her business, has did the paladin of Sune. He heard the mage's question and decided to answer.

"Not has far has we will be when we can get started." He said calmly. Perhaps Torm was testing him, or was exerising a real perverse sense of humor.
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Post by Imperial Overlord »

Mother Mystra, thought Drethven, and I thought serving in the Zhentilar was bad. The pale skinned wizard looked back at Jase. The others had finally caught up. Certain soldierly skills rubbed off in the field, even if most Zhent mages kept as much distance as possible from that end. Of course, escaping from the Zhentarim and walking across half of Faerun did help teach a little stealth and build up your endurance. Not that he had ever lacked either quality. Avoiding his father when he was drunk had always been a useful skill and his father's solution to failure was more beatings.
The Excellent Prismatic Spray. For when you absolutely, positively must kill a motherfucker. Accept no substitutions. Contact a magician of the later Aeons for details. Some conditions may apply.
Captain tycho
Has Elected to Receive

Post by Captain tycho »

Ares followed Jase as he moved, his red robes fluttering around his feet, never quite touching the ground. The first one noticed about him, even in the dark, was that he was...unaturally tidy. His head was perfected formed, he was almost totally hairless, he had few distinguishing marks, and moved like he was marching in lockstep formation. Even his familiar, a raven he fondly called Carrion, looked continually preened, his feathers arranged just so.

"Carrion, you foul bird, why don't you go off and eat some grubs? Go on, shoo!" Ares shook the bird off his shoulder, and the bird gave an annoyed squawk as it took wing. He had spoken with such a musical quality that it had almost completely masked his rather annoyed tone. He glided gracefully over the ground to stand by Jase.

"How long till we reach Dambrath?" he inquired, cocking his head like a bird would.
Last edited by Captain tycho on 2004-12-03 11:07pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain Tycho!
The worst fucker ever!
The Best reciever ever!
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Harvey reclined in one of the tables against the wall of the tavern. It was the sort of cheap ale house where the booze warm, the shadows dark, and the serving girls of accomodating virtue. In short a good place to find trouble; those in it and looking to get out, those looking to start it, and those generally thriving at the edge of acceptable. Outside the Order's orphanage in Crimwald it was these taverns closest thing he had to home.

The tall, wiry rogue had spent the afternoon as he had for a good couple months, looking for profitable work. So far aside from a few penny ante jobs the south had proved dismal. Now down on his luck he was running low on funds and was thinking of moving on.

Well, I'll give it a few more weeks. If it's a bust I snatch up some travel money and head back north.

Since there had been no real prospects he contented himself to watch a barbaric looking pair of fellows drink themselves under the table as he cleaned his nails with a dagger.
frigidmagi
Sith Devotee

Post by frigidmagi »

"How long till we reach Dambrath?"
"Depends how long can you keep walking?" Jase answered dryly.
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

"Some of the most beautiful land in the Realms and no one stops talking." Malkamar mused to himself as he strode through the sweltering heat. The Assimar's skin had an odd, multicoloured sheen to it, like tiny scales under the skin in the light. He casually waved a hand through a swarm of insects as he strode. "Relax, enjoy the scenery, be glad we're not in a desert."
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Captain tycho
Has Elected to Receive

Post by Captain tycho »

Ares rolled his eyes. "Please, just because I'm some book reading recluse does not mean I can pull my weight."
Captain Tycho!
The worst fucker ever!
The Best reciever ever!
White Haven
Sith Acolyte

Post by White Haven »

Greyson, tagging along at the fringes of the group, grows bored in short order, something of a side-effect of being awake with no one to talk to for the last six hours. His fingers flick through a nearly reflex-level motion as he speaks a few brief words, peering about the nearby terrain with sorcerous senses for any traces of magic. /Anything/ has to be more interesting than this constant slog, and with such sour and quiet companions, too. He wobbles a bit as he makes his way over some irregular terrain, but manages to hold the spell together, more by way of conspicuously not paying attention to the others than in any real expectation of happening upon anything.
Chronological Incontinence: Time warps around the poster. The thread topic winks out of existence and reappears in 1d10 posts.

Out of Context Theatre, this week starring Darth Nostril.
-'If you really want to fuck with these idiots tell them that there is a vaccine for chemtrails.'

Fiction!: The Final War (Bolo/Lovecraft) (Ch 7 9/15/11), Living (D&D, Complete)Image
Rogue 9

Post by Rogue 9 »

Alyrium Denryle wrote:Alduras looked at the letter and smiled. He had been waiting for this for months, and now was his time. He would do more than give them shelter and information. His spells would be thiers in this battle. He knew that getting involved directly may not have been what the priestess had in mind, but nevertheless he had witnessed Half-Drow cruelty to long to sit and watch others do the dirty work.

He walked over to where his spellbooks were kept, prepared spells, and then, after around and hour or so, got dressed, putting on his sual clothing, which consisted of trousers, a simple shirt(with various hidden pouches for pell components)boots and cloak. He put his spellbooks and other essential equipment in a small pack across one shoulder and left the House of Records for the city gates after informing the other librarians of his little sabbatical which was for "Matters of Business". He would meet them on the road.
Alduras left the city gate and wound his way through the open air market outside, where many goods, but primarily horses, were bought and sold. He got out to the Trader's Way when he suddenly realized that he had no idea who these people are, what they look like, which direction they're coming from, how long it should take them to arrive, or even their names. :P
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Alduras left the city gate and wound his way through the open air market outside, where many goods, but primarily horses, were bought and sold. He got out to the Trader's Way when he suddenly realized that he had no idea who these people are, what they look like, which direction they're coming from, how long it should take them to arrive, or even their names.
On the other hand, he he didnt care. He hadent left the city in some time, and was itching for a good hike, besides he HAD to find them because they didnt know who he was, where they could find him... or that he even existed But that is just what he wanted to think... SHe probably pointed them in his direction. He could use basic logic to figure where they would probably be coming from however(I will be using harper knowledge checks for this stuff)

[16+2+6=24]

Their direction... well they were coming from outside Dambrath... the nearest place of ressupply where adventurers could be found was Halruaa. He could be wrong... they could be coming from Lurien... but noone in thier right mind would stay there for any length of time, let along congregate there... unless they are halflings...*shiver*

Halruaa it was...
He headed for the road leading to Halruaa. He walked along the road for a while, looking like nothing more than a lone traveler. Walking at a brisk pace, sure whisteling a little tune. The tune of one who is utterly confident in his environment.

A Big Flying Fish
Jedi Knight

Post by A Big Flying Fish »

Crawling out his tent having gone through his morning rituals, Arnak gives Ned (wolf companion) a quick stroke of the head to wake him up, and stands to take in the view.
"It may not be the caves, but its damn close." he mumbles to himself, whilst gathering his things.
Overhearing Jase and Ares's little banter, he quickly chips in "If we don't start moving, we'll take even longer." He then simply turns to observe the land around him, pulls a piece of meat from his pack and throws it to Ned. He then hurries after the others, trusting Ned to keep up.
Dwarf Obsessive. There's just something about short barrel-chested people with a penchent for axes and beards.
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Post by Imperial Overlord »

Mother Mystra, give me the strength to endure this melon heads, Drethven thought to himself. He fanned himself with his broadbrimmed hat while they chatted and wasted time. His fair skin burned easily under the bright southern sun, an experience he was not eager to repeat. So much for all wizards being alike, he thought as he observed his colleagues. If I ever dawdled like this, it would be a boot in the ass if I was lucky, a whip if i wasn't.
The Excellent Prismatic Spray. For when you absolutely, positively must kill a motherfucker. Accept no substitutions. Contact a magician of the later Aeons for details. Some conditions may apply.
Rogue 9

Post by Rogue 9 »

[OOC: Okay, Spot checks all around for the group coming out of Amtar. No real rush; I'm waiting until everyone checks in.]
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

A Big Flying Fish
Jedi Knight

Post by A Big Flying Fish »

Spottedy Checkedy: 6+4=10
Dwarf Obsessive. There's just something about short barrel-chested people with a penchent for axes and beards.
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Alduras stopped in at a seedy tavern on the outskirts of town. He looked around. The Ale was cheap, the patrons noisy and obnoxious, and the serving girls... were pleasant young ladies trying to make honest coin.

His kind of place. And he wanted a drink, as well as news. ANd what better place to get news than a seedy tavern?

He sat at the bar and laid down his coin for a pint of ale. Nodding at the patron next to him, his face grim despite his inner cheeryness.

After recieving his drink he sat at a table accross the aisle to what had to be a thief... who was cleaning under his fingernails with a dagger. Eying what looked like a couple of half orcs who were...decidedly intoxicated.

At any rate, he contented himself to sitting back and enjoying the scenery. Namely a serving wench who was walking in his direction.

"Hello deary" she said with a sweet voice
"What can I get for ye?"
Alduras smiled broadly, if he played hs cards right he could get more than a drink
"Good evening lass, if t isnt any trouble can I get some spiced potatos, I havent had any on ages" he said with a pleasant voice. Compared to the brutes in this tavern, he would look good by comparison alone
[diplomacy: 14+7=21]

He girl smiled again. This young traveler was charming and he was sort of cute...
"Of course you can hon." SHe said as she wrote down his request
"What's your name?" she asked

ALduras smiled again
"My name is Alduras, though you can call me Aldur" he said warmly
"And, um, may i trouble you for your name?" he said with a somewhat 'nervous' expression
[bluff check for the nervousness: 13+8=21]

"My ame is Lina" she said pashfully. Though the bartender wasstarting to give her looks
"Well, I need to go get those potatos for you" she said with a slight giggle before walking off

Alduras grinned and sat back, listening to various conversations
[listen: 13+8-21]
[gather information: 14+8=22]

SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Spot: 19 + 2 + 2 = 23
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter