Star Wars Galaxies

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Shun CetuN Ki
Redshirt

Star Wars Galaxies

Post by Shun CetuN Ki »

My name is Shun Cetun Ki I represent the Imperial Legion. Imperial Legion is a just released Star Wars Galaxies Player Association. Who's Goals are to build a dynasty and empire in this upcoming Star Wars MMORPG.
If you have any questions on Imperial Legion or Star Wars Galaxies reply either in this forum or through our forums www.swglegion.net.
Brother-Captain Gaius
Emperor's Hand

Post by Brother-Captain Gaius »

Clan whore + n00b

*UBER DEATH LASGUN POKE OF ULTIMATE DOOM AND DESTRUCTION*

Zap.
Agitated asshole | (Ex)40K Nut | Metalhead
The vision never dies; life's a never-ending wheel
1337 posts as of 16:34 GMT-7 June 2nd, 2003

"'He or she' is an agenderphobic microaggression, Sharon. You are a bigot." ― Randy Marsh
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

*zaps the n00b trying to recruit with the ion cannon*
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Coaan
Jedi Council Member

Post by Coaan »

How about you tell those pratts at swg to make their pos free...maybe they'll get players then
Xcom ; Standing proud and getting horrifically murdered by Chryssalids since 1994
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

Easy there my rabid ewok friend....he's just representing a clan...dont eat the poor fellow.....

As for the clan-whore-goodness....with a gaming forum did we expect any less? As long as there's no spamming of it....it should be alright.....and now....

*poke*
Condsier thyself poked....
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Coaan
Jedi Council Member

Post by Coaan »

:?
Erm...oops.
Xcom ; Standing proud and getting horrifically murdered by Chryssalids since 1994
Shun CetuN Ki
Redshirt

Post by Shun CetuN Ki »

lmao this is true i mean no harm, but if you do have jediknight outcast let me know ill do some harming. I am here because I want something great and Star Wars Galaxies is wher ei plan to achieve it. No need to be player haters, hating my stilo cuzo.
Coaan
Jedi Council Member

Post by Coaan »

Sith tendancies taking over there for a moment... :D

Seriously though, if it weren't for the fact that galaxies is an arm and a leg a month to afford, I'd be interested in signing up
Shun CetuN Ki
Redshirt

Post by Shun CetuN Ki »

I agree coaan it definetly adds up, but it is trully worth the 12-15 a month. I a veteran beta Tester so i have in game knowledge and im up to date on most news so thats fine if you can not join. Yet if you have any questions ask.
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

I prefer not to pay a fee every month to play a game which i may not even be able to play the month that they're charging me...
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Shun CetuN Ki
Redshirt

Post by Shun CetuN Ki »

I respect that and your ideas this game hits a different crowd of players, but if you ever get the chance at release to test game id test.
Cal Wright
American Warlord

Post by Cal Wright »

who are you again? Hey Tropen, get a load of this guy. Looks like the Dark Guard's army will be needin' those weapons caches you'll be producin. Tyranny at it's finest.

Were you born with out a sense of humor or did you lose it in a tragic whoppy cushion accident? -Stormbringer

"We are well and truly forked." -Mace Windu Shatterpoint

"Either way KJA is now Dune's problem. Why can't he stop tormenting me and start writting fucking Star Trek books." -Lord Pounder

The Dark Guard Fleet

Post 1500 acheived on Thu Jan 23, 2003 at 2:48 am
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

*Crushes newbie with MBT, backs up to grind the corpse into the mud and earth*
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Re: Star Wars Galaxies

Post by Utsanomiko »

Shun CetuN Ki wrote:My name is Shun Cetun Ki I represent the Imperial Legion. Imperial Legion is a just released Star Wars Galaxies Player Association. Who's Goals are to build a dynasty and empire in this upcoming Star Wars MMORPG.
If you have any questions on Imperial Legion or Star Wars Galaxies reply either in this forum or through our forums www.swglegion.net.
Too late, boy.

ASVS and SD.net already has The Cleaners as a SW:G group.

Better luck next time. :P
By His Word...
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

More whoring and more bad grammer. Can we get a few n00bs who can fuckign type and spell next time. Can we make that a prequisite to signing up that you have to send Mike an essay on why you want to join. It won't matter what the essays say just as long as they have proper spelling and grammer.

BTW The Cleaners Staked their claim 1st.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
Tropen
Redshirt

Post by Tropen »

*mass produces blasters for SDNet and DGFleet*
Brother-Captain Gaius
Emperor's Hand

Post by Brother-Captain Gaius »

Darth Pounder wrote:More whoring and more bad grammer. Can we get a few n00bs who can fuckign type and spell next time. Can we make that a prequisite to signing up that you have to send Mike an essay on why you want to join. It won't matter what the essays say just as long as they have proper spelling and grammer.

BTW The Cleaners Staked their claim 1st.
Its spelled "grammar". :P
Agitated asshole | (Ex)40K Nut | Metalhead
The vision never dies; life's a never-ending wheel
1337 posts as of 16:34 GMT-7 June 2nd, 2003

"'He or she' is an agenderphobic microaggression, Sharon. You are a bigot." ― Randy Marsh
Sothis
Jedi Knight

Post by Sothis »

Bah, on SW:G, I shall be the loner who joins the winning side in a battle, should be come across a fire fight, then leave again. I want everyone to hate me :D
Hakuna Matata
The Forums of Sothis! http://www.1-2-free-forums.com/mf/sothis.html
Shun CetuN Ki
Redshirt

Post by Shun CetuN Ki »

Thats awesome that you guys have a SWG PA "cleaners". Yet, I call those who do not want to be with the cleaners because for whatever reason im calling you. Yet it was ncie to know that theres going to be an elite group of kids, playing swg, I hope your with the empire, or you life expecancy on the field will be a short one.
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

Shun CetuN Ki wrote: I hope your with the empire, or you life expecancy on the field will be a short one.
::::: pokes newbie :::::

Bah, the Empire's Tyranny will be abolished and the stormtrooper hordes shall be decimated

LONG LIVE THE REBELLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And this is why you don't watch anything produced by Ronald D. Moore after he had his brain surgically removed and replaced with a bag of elephant semen.-Gramzamber, on why Caprica sucks
Coaan
Jedi Council Member

Post by Coaan »

Darksider wrote:
Shun CetuN Ki wrote: I hope your with the empire, or you life expecancy on the field will be a short one.
::::: pokes newbie :::::

Bah, the Empire's Tyranny will be abolished and the stormtrooper hordes shall be decimated

LONG LIVE THE REBELLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The tribe goes where people feed them to go. *nods*
Shun CetuN Ki
Redshirt

Post by Shun CetuN Ki »

I will not tolerate poking of any nature it is against moral and the empire...
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Shun CetuN Ki wrote:I will not tolerate poking of any nature it is against moral and the empire...
We don't tolerate bad grammar or annoying newbies

*Three corps artillery brigades tear Shun to peices with a five thousand round barrage*
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

Enough of this. Shun CetuN Ki, next time please ask if you want to advertise your clan. The rest of you, no more ++postcount for you!