Bid for Power: Dragonball Z Quake mod

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

generator_g1
Jedi Master

Bid for Power: Dragonball Z Quake mod

Post by generator_g1 »

Has anybody her played it already? Especially those Quake players?
My FLICKR page! :D
Remember, people, commas are your friends. Love them, embrace them, cherish them, and for crying out loud, USE them.
Hamel
Sith Marauder

Post by Hamel »

I have Earth's Special Forces for HL since I don't have Quake 3

It's another dbz mod
"Right now we can tell you a report was filed by the family of a 12 year old boy yesterday afternoon alleging Mr. Michael Jackson of criminal activity. A search warrant has been filed and that search is currently taking place. Mr. Jackson has not been charged with any crime. We cannot specifically address the content of the police report as it is confidential information at the present time, however, we can confirm that Mr. Jackson forced the boy to listen to the Howard Stern show and watch the movie Private Parts over and over again."
Alferd Packer
Sith Marauder

Post by Alferd Packer »

Had it. I liked it.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance--that principle is contempt prior to investigation." -Herbert Spencer

"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain." - Schiller, Die Jungfrau von Orleans, III vi.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

I'll bite and try it. We can officially sanction it, but {SDN} will be First and Foremost a CTF/TDM/Rocket Arena Clan. That means practice your rocket jumping and Rails! :D

EDIT: Rails that damnable Typodemon (Remember, Cacodemon with a Keyboard) in the FUCKING EYE... LOL :lol: :D
Image Image
spongyblue
Jedi Knight

Post by spongyblue »

I got it when it was first released, but havent played in a while. Its pretty fun, but I can never find any servers to get on. Anybody try Urbanterror? Another Q3 mod thats pretty fun. http://urbanterror.net