Bizarre Cossacks Problem

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Bizarre Cossacks Problem

Post by HemlockGrey »

Question for anyone with the game...I'm playing the first English mission, and I've established a shipyard(two) and researched the 'build frigate' upgrade, but there's no option for building frigates at the yard. Any reason?
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

Bump
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Re: Bizarre Cossacks Problem

Post by Rob Wilson »

HemlockGrey wrote:Question for anyone with the game...I'm playing the first English mission, and I've established a shipyard(two) and researched the 'build frigate' upgrade, but there's no option for building frigates at the yard. Any reason?
You need enough gold, wood, iron, and coal. If you don't there's no option to build them.

Go here and then check out the units tab or visit their forum.
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back