Nebulous Fleet Command

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Pu-239
Sith Marauder

Nebulous Fleet Command

Post by Pu-239 »

Anyone else play Nebulous Fleet Command?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/8875 ... t_Command/

ah.....the path to happiness is revision of dreams and not fulfillment... -SWPIGWANG
Sufficient Googling is indistinguishable from knowledge -somebody
Anything worth the cost of a missile, which can be located on the battlefield, will be shot at with missiles. If the US military is involved, then things, which are not worth the cost if a missile will also be shot at with missiles. -Sea Skimmer

George Bush makes freedom sound like a giant robot that breaks down a lot. -Darth Raptor
Esquire
Jedi Council Member

Re: Nebulous Fleet Command

Post by Esquire »

Yeah, I've done a few matches. Haven't really dug into it - I've mostly been running a single Alliance CL loaded up with an enormous quantity of expensive missiles and basically playing sniper, mostly. I've been reliably scratching more than my own points value, so that's something.
“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.” Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Re: Nebulous Fleet Command

Post by Rogue 9 »

It looks interesting and I have it on my watchlist for Steam sales, but I haven't found the time to try it. I generally don't prioritize buying into "early access" things.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician