Anyone else having issues with Discord

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Anyone else having issues with Discord

Post by Lord Revan »

For some reason I've not been able to connect to Discord to today at all (as the time of this writing), the program boots up but it won't connect to the server, it's not an issue on my internet as everything else works just fine.
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Re: Anyone else having issues with Discord

Post by Mr Bean »

Lord Revan wrote: 2020-11-07 08:54am For some reason I've not been able to connect to Discord to today at all (as the time of this writing), the program boots up but it won't connect to the server, it's not an issue on my internet as everything else works just fine.
Just checked, I'm on about six different servers thanks to Patreon, D&D and friends, no issues here Discord works fine

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Re: Anyone else having issues with Discord

Post by Lord Revan »

Mr Bean wrote: 2020-11-07 09:29am
Lord Revan wrote: 2020-11-07 08:54am For some reason I've not been able to connect to Discord to today at all (as the time of this writing), the program boots up but it won't connect to the server, it's not an issue on my internet as everything else works just fine.
Just checked, I'm on about six different servers thanks to Patreon, D&D and friends, no issues here Discord works fine
Yeah the issue fixed itself soon after I made this post and Discord is working just fine now for me too.
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n