Xbox Live Gamertag Swap

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Losonti Tokash
Sith Devotee

Xbox Live Gamertag Swap

Post by Losonti Tokash »

We've had more than a few of these, but they all seem to vanish after a while because, let's face it, it's not a topic that generates much discussion once everyone's thrown their name into the hat. And while I probably already have a lot of board members' gamertags, I don't remember which belongs to who or what games they play much.

At any rate, I'll start off with mine and I will update it as people add their names to the thread. Thanks to Lagmonster for the sticky.

I figure this format should work well enough:
Board name -- Gamertag (Games you commonly play online)

Losonti Tokash -- Losonti Mk3 - (Rock Band 2, GTA IV, Burnout Paradise)
The Vortex Empire -- Sergeant Matt - (Call of Duty 4, Grand Theft Auto 4, Halo 3)
Scottish Ninja -- Baker Easy - (Battlefield: Bad Company, will play CoD4 and Halo 3)
Vendetta -- GloatingSwine - (Anything listed on profile)
Stark -- Nullstark (Burnout Paradise, GTAIV)
weemadando -- WeeMadAndo - (Vegas 2, GRAW 2, GTAIV, Madden09, Ace Combat 6, Army of 2, BURNOUT PARADISE)
Zac Naloen - zac naloen - (Rock Band, GTA, Gears)
Death From The Sea -- LocoSeamonkey - (Call of Duty 4, BF:Bad Company, Rainbow Six 2, Left 4 Dead)
DarkSilver -- Darek Silver - (Soul Calibur 4)
wautd -- Disco s Revenge
chardok -- Dan Roberts - (Ace Combat 6, Call of Duty 4)
Jade Falcon -- SGLJadefalcon - (Gears of War, Saints Row, Blazing Angels 2, Ace Combat 6, BF:Bad Company)
Joviwan -- Joviwan Kenobi - (SC4, CD4, Halo 3, GTA4)
Jordie -- YukiFA - (Co-op games)
havokeff -- havokeff - (Douchebag)
decue -- jmb85
Grandmaster Jogurt -- Biscuit Baron - (CoD3, GTAIV, Castle Crashers, and R6V)
R.O.A. -- Rebellod - (Halo 3, Saints Row, Saints Row 2)
DesertFly -- Sapphonia - (Crackdown, Soul Calibur 4, Halo 3, GTA IV, and Gears of War)
Karmic Knight -- Kaemic Knight/Karmic Knight - (Call of Duty 4, GTA IV, Saint's Row, MLB 2k8, NBA 2k8, and Gears of War)
Andrew_Fireborn -- Fireborn Sol - (Mercenaries 2, Gears of War, Halo 3, Chromehounds, Armored Core 4, Ace Combat 6, Soul Calibur 4)
Flash -- Flash Medallion - (Burnout Paradise)
General Zod -- FreerangeZ0mbie
Grand Lord Revan -- Mastermind323 - (Halo 3, Soul Calibur 4)
PhilosopherOfSorts -- PhilosoferOSrts - (Halo 3, Forza Motorsports 2, Frontlines: Fuel of War, C&C 3: Kane's Revenge)
Last edited by Losonti Tokash on 2008-11-08 02:12pm, edited 19 times in total.
The Vortex Empire
Jedi Council Member

Post by The Vortex Empire »

Sergeant Matt-Sergeant Matt (Call of Duty 4, Grand Theft Auto 4, Halo 3)
Scottish Ninja
Jedi Knight

Post by Scottish Ninja »

Scottish Ninja - Baker Easy (Battlefield: Bad Company, will play CoD4 and Halo 3)

I'd play Ace Combat 6 online, but I have Earthlink lag instead of internet, so that's a stretch.
"If the flight succeeds, you swipe an absurd amount of prestige for a single mission. Heroes of the Zenobian Onion will literally rain upon you." - PeZook
"If the capsule explodes, heroes of the Zenobian Onion will still rain upon us. Literally!" - Shroom
Cosmonaut Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov (deceased, rain), Cosmonaut Petr Petrovich Petrov, Unnamed MASA Engineer, and Unnamed Zenobian Engineerski in Let's play: BARIS
Captain, MFS Robber Baron, PRFYNAFBTFC - "Absolute Corruption Powers Absolutely"
Vendetta
Emperor's Hand

Post by Vendetta »

Sig, and anything I own.
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

WeeMadAndo - Vegas 2, GRAW 2, GTAIV, Madden09 and Ace Combat 6 are my current poisons.
Zac Naloen
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zac Naloen »

Zac Naloen - zac naloen - Rock Band, GTA, Gears (although I suck)
Member of the Unremarkables
Just because you're god, it doesn't mean you can treat people that way : - My girlfriend
Evil Brit Conspiracy - Insignificant guy
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Oh yeah, and mother-fuckin' Paradise man. Yeah.
Death from the Sea
Sith Devotee

Post by Death from the Sea »

LocoSeamonkey

Call of Duty4 - BF:Bad Company - Rainbow Six 2

and coming soon... Left 4 Dead
"War.... it's faaaaaantastic!" <--- Hot Shots:Part Duex
"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't care how fucking crazy they are!"~ Seth from Dusk Till Dawn
|BotM|Justice League's Lethal Protector
DarkSilver
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarkSilver »

Tag's in my Sig. I'll play anything I can rent from the local shop, I play mostly Soul Calibur 4 online right now. don't have much of a 360 library.
XBL: Darek Silver | Wii Friend: 5602 6414 0598 0225
LibriumArcana - Roleplaying, Fiction, Irreverence
Trekker (TOS, TNG/DS9-Era) | Warsie (semi-movie purist) | B5'er | TransFan
Cult of Vin Diesel: While it is well known that James Earl Jones performed the voice of Darth Vader, it is less appreciated that Vin Diesel performs the voice of James Earl Jones.
wautd
Emperor's Hand

Post by wautd »

Wautd - Disco s Revenge
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

See Sig - Currently, I'm on a Dynasty Warriors 6 kick - Also AC6, CoD4
Jade Falcon
Jedi Council Member

Post by Jade Falcon »

Mines is in my sig.
Don't Move you're surrounded by Armed Bastards - Gene Hunt's attempt at Diplomacy

I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own - Number 6

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.
Joviwan
Jedi Knight

Post by Joviwan »

As das sig. Note that I do not actually own Army of 2.

Edit: And I just realised that Losonti has been waiting for me to click "accept" for like months now.

Edit 2: For good measure: Joviwan- Joviwan Kenobi-(SC4, CD4, Halo 3, GTA4)
Drooling Iguana: No, John. You are the liberals.
Phantasee: So extortion is cooler and it promotes job creation!
Ford Prefect: Maybe there can be a twist ending where Vlad shows up for the one on one duel, only to discover that Sun Tzu ignored it and burnt all his crops.
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Yeah, chalk me up also for Army of 2... In fact anything in my profile I own and can play...
Jordie
Padawan Learner

Post by Jordie »

Gamertag's in my sig. I mostly stick to CoOp gametypes and don't have Ninja Gaiden 2 and Blazing Angels anymore.
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

havokeff - havokeff (I don't play shit. My 360E is a dusty paper weight making sure my DVD player doesn't go anywhere.)
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Decue
Padawan Learner

Post by Decue »

decue - jmb85
Jade Falcon
Jedi Council Member

Post by Jade Falcon »

Most of the games in my sig I still own. I don't still own Lost or Stuntman Ignition though.

For multiplay I've got Gears of War, Saints Row, Blazing Angels 2, Ace Combat 6, BF:Bad Company and the others in my profile.

Anyone know if there's been a patch for Army of Two yet that makes it possible for US players to play EU and vice versa.
Don't Move you're surrounded by Armed Bastards - Gene Hunt's attempt at Diplomacy

I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own - Number 6

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.
Grandmaster Jogurt
Jedi Council Member

Post by Grandmaster Jogurt »

Grandmaster Jogurt -- Biscuit Baron (Don't play much online, but I have played CoD3, GTAIV, Castle Crashers, and R6V)
R.O.A
Padawan Learner

Post by R.O.A »

Rebellod - Halo 3, Saints Row, Saints Row 2 when it comes out
DesertFly
has been designed to act as a flotation device

Post by DesertFly »

Sapphonia -- Crackdown, Soul Calibur IV, Halo 2.
Last edited by DesertFly on 2008-10-10 04:49pm, edited 2 times in total.
Proud member of the no sigs club.
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Chalk me up for Mercs 2 now as well. That game is silly. And fun.
Jade Falcon
Jedi Council Member

Post by Jade Falcon »

I'm up for most of the games in my profile, especially for trying to get achievements. Some of the games like Blazing Angels 2 have practically no servers, and if they do, it only seems to be one game mode.

Grandmaster Jogurt
Jedi Council Member

Re: Xbox Live Gamertag Swap

Post by Grandmaster Jogurt »

I'm borrowing Call of Duty 4 from my brother and I think I'll end up picking this one up to play online. I got Mercenaries 2 back from him, too, so that's another thing to add.