Join the Empire today!

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Exonerate
Sith Marauder

Post by Exonerate »

I tried signing up, but it doesn't allow free email providers. And my ISP account isn't mine... :?

BoTM, MM, HAB, JL
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

Exonerate wrote:I tried signing up, but it doesn't allow free email providers. And my ISP account isn't mine... :?
You only need to use that e-mail for the inital registration message, after that you can set it to send to a free email provider. Its annoying but its how Vey want's things done to prevent multiple accounts/cheating.
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

I am joining up. TIE pilot Alyrium Denryle reporting for duty!
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Enlightenment wrote:His post was made with the permission of the board staff.

Don't spam this thread by dismissing it as spam. ;)
I wasn't aware that permission was given at the time. I know that now.

Oh yes, and *POKE* to the n00b. :)
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Robert Treder
has strong kung-fu.

Post by Robert Treder »

Well, there it fucking goes. Veynom and those Core motherfuckers screwed it all. Don't bother signing up for the Empire, people, since now it ISN'T THE REAL EMPIRE.

Charon resigned, and with him gone and no successor, there is no Empire for me to serve. I have resigned from Imperial Service. :cry:

Lt. Zwei Neuf signing off one last time.
And you may ask yourself, 'Where does that highway go to?'

Brotherhood of the Monkey - First Monkey|Justice League - Daredevil|Late Knights of Conan O'Brien - Eisenhower Mug Knight (13 Conan Pts.)|SD.Net Chroniclers|HAB
Companion Cube
Biozeminade!

Post by Companion Cube »

:o :( :cry:
And when I'm sad, you're a clown
And if I get scared, you're always a clown
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

Robert Treder wrote:Well, there it fucking goes. Veynom and those Core motherfuckers screwed it all. Don't bother signing up for the Empire, people, since now it ISN'T THE REAL EMPIRE.

Charon resigned, and with him gone and no successor, there is no Empire for me to serve. I have resigned from Imperial Service. :cry:

Lt. Zwei Neuf signing off one last time.
I'm sure a certain person that's the combines answer to RayCav will take over....
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
Robert Treder
has strong kung-fu.

Post by Robert Treder »

It's that bastard Uebles. Gah, I can't believe they almost had me thinking he wasn't such a bad guy just before this all happened. Well, I'll be damned if I'm letting Uebles get his dirty hands on my ship.

Brotherhood of the Monkey - First Monkey|Justice League - Daredevil|Late Knights of Conan O'Brien - Eisenhower Mug Knight (13 Conan Pts.)|SD.Net Chroniclers|HAB
Coaan
Jedi Council Member

Post by Coaan »

We all knew it was going to buggery when the core was formed.
Xcom ; Standing proud and getting horrifically murdered by Chryssalids since 1994
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand

Post by Keevan_Colton »

Robert Treder wrote:It's that bastard Uebles. Gah, I can't believe they almost had me thinking he wasn't such a bad guy just before this all happened. Well, I'll be damned if I'm letting Uebles get his dirty hands on my ship.
Hm, Uebles....what happened to Vodo?
Though Uebles was always one of V & V's boys....though they are to the combine what B & B is to start trek....
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
Coaan
Jedi Council Member

Post by Coaan »

Vodo got told to bluntly fuck off by the admin...he was the whole promlem and the reason uebles got the chance in the first place, because he wouldn;t share power with Charon
Xcom ; Standing proud and getting horrifically murdered by Chryssalids since 1994
Robert Treder
has strong kung-fu.

Post by Robert Treder »

Yeah, Veynom gave the Emperorship to Uebles. Uebles is better than Vodo, but he's still a traitor.

They tried to make it look legit, because Veynom removed Vodo and Charon from office, basically because he thinks the Empire shouldn't fight itself. This led to Uebles taking over, because he's the Executor. BUT: Uebles was made Executor only recently...and note that Charon never had an Executor before Uebles, as he didn't feel it was necessary. Uebles was the Executor, but he wasn't Charon's Executor. He is not a sanctioned successor.

What the dilemma was is that Charon's Empire had no place for the stupid fucking Sith. This is because Charon's Empire was concerned with actually succeeding rather than engaging in pointless internecine struggles. But the Core bitches felt that the Empire should be stupid and evil, so they made a big stink out of everything and fucked everything over.
I don't know why that jackass Veynom felt it was necessary to fuck with the politics of the game. He's the damn admin, he shouldn't be interfering with IC matters. If people don't like the way the Empire is being run, they can join the damn Rebels.

Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand

Post by Keevan_Colton »

Spytek, the first emperor in the Combine was fired because he wasnt evil enough.....he was too smart to be evil.....

Though he landed on his feet, he was part of black sun all through thier glory days.

In general the admin screw about too much there.
"Prodesse Non Nocere."