Masasssi.net needs help! Save this classic JK series community...

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Kurgan
Sith Marauder

Masasssi.net needs help! Save this classic JK series community...

Post by Kurgan »

Not intending to spam here but I wasn't sure where else to turn. :x

Calling all coders, web gurus, and forum experts...

https://forums.massassi.net/vb3/showthr ... &p=1233424
Massassi.net wrote:End of the forums? - Brian @ 10:58 pm [Dec 4]
Even before we started the Discord, the forums were getting essentially no activity. I'm considering shutting them down because they require really old/insecure server software to run and I'm not inclined to spend a bunch of time and money upgrading something that nobody uses. Please see this thread on the forums for more information. If the forums are important to you and you have some programming experience, read the thread for ways you could possibly help keep them open.
So yet another classic Star Wars gaming fan community (going back to the early days, focused on editing and fan mods) will suffer a loss unless they get some good advice on backing up their old forums and transitioning to new software. A lot of classic files could be lost if they don't get some assistance... so if you can help please do.

If you know anyone who can help, please pass along this message.

Happy Holidays and MTFBWY
fun/fantasy movies existed before the overrated Star Wars came out. What made it seem 'less dark' was the sheer goofy aspect of it: two robots modeled on Laurel & Hardy, and a smartass outlaw with bigfoot co-pilot and their hotrod pizza-shaped ship, and they were sucked aboard a giant Disco Ball. -adw1
Someone asked me yesterday if Dracula met Saruman and there was a fight, who would win. I just looked at this man. What an idiotic thing to say. I mean really, it was half-witted. - Christopher Lee

JKA Server 2024