A RAR Like RP : Primal Rage Inspired Civilization Role Play

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Demiurgas
Padawan Learner

A RAR Like RP : Primal Rage Inspired Civilization Role Play

Post by Demiurgas »

This RP Is Inspired By Both Giant in the Playground games that are online currently, have been on here or will be on here, as well as Mortal Kombat and Primal Rage. I may add to the description of this role play and ask permission from other GM's to implement their Act System, or create my own. Oh, and the reason why I"m posting this here instead of STGOD is because this is a pure Fantasy driven RP.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was thinking of having a Primal Rage inspired god-game. That means having Dino or Beast gods running civilizations in the mid-far future of a post-Apolayptic Earth. Maybe we could have it be dark and gritty, or maybe we could have it be only kind of dark and gritty but optimistic for the future.

The civilizations of these Primal Rage like gods would be based on themselves. For instance, a Spider themed civilization might be in the Underground, with people who can see in the dark, and who can hunt very well, and maybe even breed giant spiders.

There might be exceptions to these Beast and Plant gods. Such as the Elemental gods. I'm planning on the game having a set list of archetypes for players to choose from, for example, T-Rex god, Raptor god, Tricerotops god, etcetera.
For a more complete example, here's a starting list I was thinking of.

Dino gods:
T-Rex
Tricerotops
Raptor
Stegosaur

Beast gods
Bear
Tiger
Lion
Wolf

Elemental gods
Fire
Mountain (Rock)
Sea (Water)
Wind
Thunder
Ice
Wood

Other
Scorpion
Spider
Mantis

Civilization would ultimately only range from "Cave Men" tribes up to Meso-American, to early Cradle Of Civilization (Ancient Middle Eastern), to Celtic civilization, up to Minoan Culture. Eventually we might be able to rebuild ourselves up to a High Fantasy culture, maybe build airships and discover lost gun powder, but things would be the same as the 21st century again.

What are people's thoughts?